Kung Fu was the first martial arts that I learned years ago in 2011. Despite being a fan of the Karate Kid movies, I'm still a little bias towards Kung Fu. Kung Fu is a wonderful martial arts to learn due to its relaxed energy flows. You never exert a ton of energy. Tai chi is a more relaxed form of Kung Fu. As an energy worker, I found it quite balanced to my spiritual path.
Kung Fu is great for all ages and genders for many reasons. The best reasons come from its adaptions. You can use Kung Fu in your daily life in so many ways, especially when it comes to calm and focus. It's just one of the many reasons that I'm the chill person that I am...most of the time. It also helps when you have a sense of humor in life as well!
The documentary below talks more about this.
I've been all over the web observing how people are handling this global pandemic. Some of yall are really chill and mellow...and well some of yall aren't. It's all understandable based on your circumstances.
It did make me think about some new questions to ask your future mates. Some will seek new mates after all is done.
Many of yall are still looking for love right now. Why? I don't know. I still do my job to help people out though. :)
Here we go...
* Where were you during the great pandemic of 2020?
* How did you handle it (emotionally, physically, spiritually)?
* What did you eat during that time? Did you stockpile?
* Did you take on any new health measures?
* Did you listen to any music? If yes, did Jamiroqui make your playlist?
It's a bias and good question! I listen to Jamiroquai playlists without a pandemic.
* Did you get sick during that time? If yes, how did you handle it?
* What did you learn that you'll take into the future for future outbreaks?
These questions can tell you a lot about a person and how they handle times of difficulty.
It's important for any relationship's growth. Continue to think of some questions of your own as well.
Getting some set questions out of the way is a great time saver if you're mingling in the future.
The Olympics are now going to be held in 2021 vs 2020. This news doesn't surprise me when you look at how 2020 has evolved. The Olympics was even being called the 40 year curse Olympics due to its history. Someone was on to something there!
The year 2020 vibrates to the energy of 4. Four is a stubborn, foundation building, and family oriented. It asks that you stick to what's familiar, save your money, and/or invest in your foundations (health, career, finances, etc). I think we can all agree that these lessons are indeed going to be learned if they haven't already. Lockdowns around the World have forced people to stay home, cook, declutter, save, and take care of their loved ones.
The year 2021 is all about the energy of 5. Five is all about freedom, fun, adventure, travel, sensuality, and drama.
You'll definitely see an active Mother Nature. That's every year though.
The year 2021 is actually perfect for those who want to travel overseas for the first time. Restlessness with one's home country in 2020 will surely make people want to pack their bags in 2021!
The year 2021 is also a great year for dating, esp international and/or interracial dating.
Just avoid the drama kings and queens. They will definitely be out and about during that year.
They will mostly be around the club/party scenes though. Extroverts should enjoy themselves in moderation in 2021.
In the meantime, Introverts should enjoy themselves this year! Everything from live streaming online DJ dance parties to social distancing this and that is making many of us feel like Ooookayyy Now. lol
This "social distancing" energy also just comes after age 30 for a lot of people. ;)
Most people are a mix between Introverted and Extroverted though.
We find ways to enjoy every year.
Find some bit of light and shine it bright. That's all you have to do. :)
In a World where there's often more talk than walk with people, it's nice to get away for awhile and just meditate.
That's how I experienced many of my first spiritual experiences (Angels, Spirit Guides, Extraterrestrials, etc).
The astral plane is nothing but endless space, light, and energies.
Visualization is a great way to focus on the energy of healing light. It's my preferred healing method.
Every color has the ability to heal when you visualize them as a healing rainbow. You're getting a full healing "light show".
All you have to do is imagine a rainbow surrounding your aura (body's energy field), a rainbow flowing inside your body from the top of your head to the soles of your feet, and a rainbow surrounding your entire environment for a cleansing and protective environmental "cleanse".
You can call on Angels as well to provide rainbow light for you. Angels don't have names. Just give them a title. Call on an "Angel of Rainbow Light" for instance. It's the thought and intention that brings them in an instant! Try it out. :)
Heal Yourself to Heal the World. It's a direct link. ;)
So far I've personally eliminated a lot of foods from my travel diet aka fun foods aka pretty much everything fried and spicy.
Korea and Malaysia have a lot in common!
Oh how age, stress, and diet catches up with you when you travel though!
Anyhoo I'm feeling fine so no worries there!
The interesting things I've observed as the lockdown goes into week 2 are below...
* Popular grocery delivery services have become overwhelmed and stopped deliveries in the first week. People have to go to the grocery stores.
* Grocery stores are trying their best to help with people's worries about going to the grocery store. One is limiting the store to only 50 adults at a time, no kids, asking people to social distance inside the store at 1 meter apart per cart, and requesting that people wear masks inside the store.
Update: I went around Noonish to check things out. There wasn't a lot of people there. Hand sanitizer was out in front for customers. Temperatures were taken as well before entering. The majority were all wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
There were more basket shoppers vs. cart shoppers as well during that time.
* Food deliveries are operating with longer wait times and cancellations, esp for large orders. If they think you are eating for a family of four, they probably think you should take your ass to a grocery store. lol
* A lot of people seem worried that this lockdown will continue. Mothers seem worried that their kids will fall behind in school if they continue to homeschool. It's really stressful reading some of the concerns online so I'm keeping it short and sweet.
* It still feels like a ghost town. The law enforcement has made sure to let people know to take things seriously with checkpoints on roads. Efforts are really being made. People and businesses are adapting as much as possible. It's all about problem solving at this point.
* 16,000 testing a day goal projected to take place by the end of March to come close to SK's 20,000 a day.
* Woke up to the morning paper's front page photo. It was of a cat and her two kittens standing between two marked social distancing lines at a wet market. The headlines also spoke a great deal about working from home. It's the future folks!
Digital nomads are too. :)
Side Note: Doing little things like eating a healthy breakfast and reading the newspaper can really help you catch up on things quickly. Here's the paper for those who were curious. The cat family was on the front page of the March 24th paper. I actually like this paper too. They've had some great positive articles.
The last time I read a physical paper had to be in the 90s or early 2000s. Naturally I had to search out the online format eventually. It's a good option if you're worried about every surface during these times. ;)
Now that everyone is paying more attention to coughs, sneezes, spitting, and everything in between, it's time to reduce your chances of having any of it come your way!
All of my food posts are health focused this year as you can see. That's no fun for any traveling foodie. :(
It's important though! :)
Dry coughs aren't just associated with flus and viruses. They are also associated with acid reflex as well.
We may never really know what is truly making someone cough though...unless they are smoking in front of you.
Food is often a big culprit!
You may want to reduce some of the following foods below to stay healthy during this time. Test these foods out if you're not sure that they are a problem. Hypersensitivity to foods, environments, etc often develops when people are in stressful situations.
It's best to reduce your stress as much as possible during this global pandemic.
* Peppermint (mint tea, mint toothpaste, mint gum, etc) - Stick to ginger honey tea and tea tree oil for dental care.
* Garlic, Black Pepper, and Onions - Garlic has been in a love-hate battle lately for a reason!
* Tomatoes (Ketchup, Pasta Sauce, etc)
* Citrus Fruits, Citrus Juices, Orange Juice, Apple Juice
* Green Tea, Black Tea
* Greasy Foods and Fried Foods
* Salty Foods
* Spicy Foods
* Coffee, Soda, Alcohol
It's important to take time to breathe, exercise, laugh, SLEEP, soak in a bath, and drink plenty of water to reduce your stress.
Staying away from large crowds is also advised for obvious reasons. :)
Last year I shared my experiences on Jeju during hurricane season aka avoid that season like the plague! lol I spoke about the vibrational energy of the wind and waves as the hurricanes kept coming through, even to major cities in SK and Japan! Some of yall saw those creepy colored skies in real life! I still worry about this year's hurricane season for East Asia! I had never experienced anything like it, esp how it shifted my energy to influence electricity. It seemed like everything electric went wacky with my higher vibrational energy. I was constantly taking note of my energy levels. The strawberry swirl ice cream and waves really made me a happy gal though! :) I was really taking those weather moments to soak in the natural vibrations as well.
My second time on Jeju was during winter when I just couldn't handle the cold aka why I'm in the tropics right now. I already spoke of my experience with the weather here though. Luckily it was only a one time weather experience! The energy has really cleared up with the lockdown. I hear stories about pollution being better around the World too! It's great while it lasts.
I can still hear the birds, but the feelings in these lockdown cities, countries, businesses, etc are like the twilight zone.
Recent Twilight Zone Example: Just a few days ago as I was carrying a delivery of food anticipating the lockdown, I was in a happy little vibrational mood in the hotel elevator....until it went totally dark and stopped on me! It was literally for like a minute before it resumed operation. Sure I had a slight panic feeling...until I calmed down my energy! I instantly looked up the dream meaning of being stuck in an elevator. It spoke about feelings of being trapped or restricted. Cut to the lockdown announcement that happened days later. Believe it or not these intuitive warnings still surprise me a bit me every...single...time. lol
I don't share these things to worry people though. I simply want to be as transparent as possible about my travel experiences as an intuitive. It actually entertains me.
Just last night I had a dream about a pregnant cat. This also allowed me to understand that I'm simply going into a new phase and experience in life. Everything is a learning experience. I think WE ALL can agree on that right now. :)
Today I had a Twilight Zone craving. I always click on the first one that catches my eye that I've never seen before. It's always the PERFECT one to express how many of us are feeling in the World. I'll leave it up to your interpretations, esp for those who are apologizing to 2019. haha Rat Years (Reminder CLICK) are a trip! Start noticing patterns. ;)
I knew this would come lah. I think you just add the word "lah" at the end of your words to speak a little malay. This is the first country that I've been in where I've been in a two week lockdown. Luckily I'm in a hotel, near amenities, and plenty of time left on a tourist visa to put my Sociology degree to use.
Most people will order delivery for food and groceries during this time. Kudos to delivery workers! I have seen some wearing masks to stay safe but not all. I'm sure that will change now.
I'm already stocked with enough fresh cooked chicken, veggies, health foods, and supplements. Yall already read that post. lol Never underestimate oat bran or oatmeal when you really just want a midnight snack during such times. It really does keep you full to avoid junk foods.
Now the interesting observations so far. Yes there has been some panic buying from those who weren't paying attention to the news for the last couple of months? Yes there has also been a lot of "Keep Calm and Carry On" moments as well.
Here's what some people have captured so far...
* Some areas are fully stocked with toilet paper because they have hose bidets here.
Hotels are also in good supply of toilet paper, complimentary bottled waters, etc obviously.
* Someone saw a food delivery guy giving a homeless man a meal on the side of the road.
* One grocery store (great supermarkets here) has special morning hours during these two weeks for just the elderly and their caretakers to shop without crowds. Kudos!
* People are posting up resources for deliveries for those who desire to stay home.
* People are finally wearing more masks in public. I didn't see that many doing it just a few days ago!
* Gov reassures everyone that there will be enough food, masks, and hand sanitizers for everyone.
A lot of fresh produce is grown here and shipped to places like Singapore.
* Some feel that people will use these school closings and gathering bans to do staycations.
It's a good way for locals to contribute to the economy if they get bored. I don't think that's a bad thing. :)
It's not advised for the locals to do any domestic travels though. This goes back to the country wanting to cut down on large gatherings.
So far so good!
I'm not one to throw out a bunch of predictions because that's not how I operate. I deal with people on a one to one basis to assist them with their concerns. The rest of the time I'm a "normal" woman minding my own business...sometimes with blinders up. I'm selective in my participation for many reasons. :\
If I have a question of my own, I often seek out assistance from passed loved ones, spirit guides, and even animals! Yes animals. Animals are very very intuitive. You can ask them anything that you'd like. As someone who grew up with guinea pigs, hamsters, and friend's cats and dogs, animals are quite "human" to me. They often show up when I'm in nature for some guided totem energies as well, especially cats! They always pop out of nowhere, esp in the mornings on islands. I also help people with their pet concerns by tuning into their pets. Corgis are some of the cutest little advisors that I've used lately. One is eating like a champ on his little channel.
To answer anyone's question about the virus though, yes I knew something was coming. It's similar to when people have dreams before events occur. I started my blog over in 2020 from scratch for a reason! Those who followed my blog last year know what I discussed. There was one post where I talked about not being a doomsday psychic. I always found those people to seek more attention than actually caring about the "events". Just saying.
What I've discussed on this year's blog is similar though. I've shared how I receive information. It comes in from paranormal experiences that I have in my life. My last experience was discussed already HERE where I referenced rituals and Ghostbusters. As we have seen, a lot of religious gatherings have brought up infection numbers!
Last Fall, I spoke of a Doppleganger experience that I had in Japan. At that time I thought it was a little cool to see someone's "twin". I also mentioned a similar experience on Jeju Island. On that post, I spoke about how these were considered paranormal warnings of "bad luck" in some definitions (Wiki Page HERE).
I decided to focus more on the spiritual lessons of learning from the individual's qualities instead. Yes I may of overlooked the negative to focus on the positive, but it was always in the back of my mind. Crows were also quite active during that Fall in Japan as well. They are normal around the canals though. However, that too gave me a slight uncomfortable feeling.
As an intuitive, I really do try to stay positive to avoid people going into "tinfoil" zones, but even I just have to admit to myself sometimes not to shake things off!
The bottom line is to use common sense and your intuition during these times ahead. Staying healthy is a great way to stay high vibrational. People can assume all they want about you, but if you feel something is off, it most likely is!
Keep traveling to where you feel comfortable and rest for awhile if you're on the road. I'm definitely not done yet! :)
Always do you while considering what's best for others as well! :)
The current virus has many people around the World staying home. This has created a bit of humor from every generation. Some have taken the time to actually look around their home(s) to see what needs renovating and decluttering.
As a digital nomad during these times, I have a unique take on this matter. I've spent more time looking around accommodations for some healthy global design tips.
Here's some simple global design tips...
* Minimalism - When you travel to Asia, you really start to appreciate minimalism. Less is truly more. Rental accommodations around the World have started to embrace this though. We truly just need the basics in life.
Visit some rental sites for some minimalism and compact appliance inspiration.
* Bamboo - Bamboo is seen throughout East and South Asia. I love how healthy and eco-friendly bamboo is! It's great to use indoors and out due to its fast growing nature. You can use it for kitchenware, flooring, privacy fencing, container gardening, and so much more! Japan provides a great resource for its many uses.
Check out Asia's many bamboo uses for your home inspiration.
* Smart Tech - The real cultural shocks these days come when you stay in modern accommodations in Asia. Japanese toilets still fascinate many westerners. Our inner child can't help but push all the buttons. You can find them in airports, hotels, hostels, and homes. If you're going to put one thing in your home, make it a Japanese toilet upgrade!
Electrical wall panels that control a room's air conditioning, lighting, etc are also handy for a streamlined environment.
Robots can't be overlooked either! A robot vacuum, esp if you have a pet, is a must!
Check out some Asian smart tech for your home inspiration.