As I continue to live and travel throughout Asia as a digital nomad, I've gathered some great healthy living tips that will stick with me forever.
I see why so many travelers keep coming back!
* Hawaii - It's not Asia obviously. Hawaii does have a lot of Asian influences though! You can see a great deal of Asian influences from the food at the convenience stores to architecture at the Universities to the population. I had my first Chinese pineapple cookie/pineapple cake gifted to me in Hawaii. I'm still on the lookout to get more of this sweet treat!
Hawaii will get you used to the humidity and mosquitos of Asia before continuing your overseas travels. I spent around a month there to get a feel. Umbrellas are a must for rain and sun. Overcast days are a blessing for sightseeing! Simple tips.
* Japan - A smiling face isn't always easy if you're not in the mood. The Japanese women manage it though with their politeness, esp at accommodations, supermarkets, etc. A healthy living tip to stay positive is to just smile for 30 seconds. The happy vibes will start to flow. You'll instantly be in a better mood. :)
You can always put on a pink pollution mask (study stated that it makes you look more attractive) if you're still in an eh mood. They have soo many uses from allergy protection to germ guards.
Japan's healthy and delicious convenience store foods will keep up the good vibes. :) I don't care what people say. Japanese corn dogs are healthy because they taste good. lol A nightly consumption of Japan's tasty dairy yogurts and fish collagen (powders or drinks) will help you lose weight by morning. ;) Kudos to calcium!
Kudos to safe and clean streets as well!
* Korea - Korea has so many teas! I had no idea! Try them all at the local convenience stores. Look into their health benefits to figure out which ones work for you.
Enjoy a restful back support sleep on a hotel's heated floors during winter as well. A thin padded futon or blanket with some covers is all you need. Don't knock it until you've tried it. ;)
The same goes for delicious Korean food and Jeju Island's nature.
* Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, etc (To Be Continued) - Beyond enjoying the Chinese pineapple cakes/cookies gifted to me in Hawaii, drinking warm and hot water is something I do now, esp during Winter. The Chinese serve it for good circulation to digestion to immune support. Just add some lemon. You'll find electric kettles throughout Asian accommodations as well.
I've yet to try authentic bubble tea sooo we will see if it's tasty eventually.
Relationships take work. They don't have to be complicated or require hypnosis though. I have used my past hypnotherapy skills upon a relationship request though. That CAN come in handy for some women to have. It's not necessary though. :)
Here are some Simple Tips to keep your relationships on good terms.
* Jedi Mind Trick - "I really love it when you (insert whatever it is that you'd like more of)" - This little phrase can save a lot of people some time, especially women. Your male and/or female partner really does want to please you. Letting them know the positive things that they do well will make them want to keep it up. You can even use this phrase for things that your partner hasn't done yet! Just focus on the positives!
* Compliments - Most people can live for a good week and/or month off of a good compliment. lol Work the Universal energy of 3s. Every 3 days to 3 weeks, throw in a compliment or two. Follow up with a nice gesture out of the blue for bonus points!
* Work Biology - It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, bi, trans, pan, etc, etc, every gender wants to feel good.
Let a woman know she's beautiful, pretty, cute, sexy, working those curves, working that job, etc.
Let a man know he's masculine, handsome, sexy, strong, cool, swag, working those muscles, working that job, etc.
Just see where it gets you. You'll see a guaranteed pep in the step after awhile. ;)
The first opportunity for starting your Rat Year off right is to enjoy some Lucky Chinese New Year Foods.
Every food is easy to find at your local supermarket and/or get delivered.
Do the Foods actually work for Luck?
I can't guarantee such claims, but I can say that I started 2019 off with every food mentioned below. By June I was in Hawaii beginning my digital nomad island hopping venture overseas! I just happen to be on Jeju Island with all of its Jeju tangerines for 2020's Chinese New Year. I did not plan that. lol It works though!
Test the Foods out for Yourself in 2020!
* Mandarin Oranges - Mandarin Oranges and/or Tangerines bring wealth due to their golden color. Display real or faux oranges during your meal. Place the real ones in the fridge afterward to keep them fresh. Enjoy the great doses of Vitamin C.
* Whole Fish - Fish brings fortune, especially when you leave a little leftover for the next day. This is the equivalent of having some money saved/invested for disposable income.
* Dumplings - Dumplings bring wealth, especially when they are boat shaped.
* Long Noodles - Long noodles bring health and longevity. Get your slurp on without trying to cut them. :)