I spoke a bit about how the first vowel of your first name can show what you desire on a soul level. You can read it HERE.
Now I want to talk about having more than one of the same vowel in your first name. I will speak about the Strengths and Weaknesses.
More than one A: #1 Intensity
Strengths - Independent, Initiating
Weaknesses - Competitive, Self Centered, Perfectionist
More than one E: #5 Intensity
Strengths - Adventures, Variety, Down to Earth
Weaknesses - Restless, Dramatic, Hard to Commit
More than one I: #9 Intensity
Strengths - Leadership, Alternative Medicine
Weaknesses - Repressed, Emotional Reassurance Needs,
Needs to Heal the Past to avoid Projections
More than one O: #6 Intensity
Strengths - Domestic, Business Centered, Leadership
Weaknesses - Controlling, Doesn't ask for help, Takes on too much
More than one U: #3 Intensity
Strengths - Creative, Chatty, Social
Weaknesses - Dramatic, Fibbing, Hard to Commit
This is not really a humor post. It's actually based on the many things that I've observed over the years...and recently. There are certain things that give off an "unproblematic" vibe to others, despite sex, race, sexuality, etc. The funny thing that I've observed though is that some of these shifts actually create mental shifts as well!
P.S. This only applies to "sane" people though. The corrupt will just look like manipulative clowns.
Just feel out someone's aura at the end of the day.
Here's what I've observed...
Glasses = Perception of Intelligence.
Some people wear glasses without lenses for fashion purposes. Some wear them with lenses for eyesight. It's all up to you how you do style them.
Cross Necklaces = Perception of Morals.
We all know this could easily be paired with a bible for a "photo op" for some people. It doesn't matter how religious or goth you are, people seem to associate crosses with some form of moral compass. You can say the same about Angel decor, Angel costumes, etc.
There's no doubt that both cross necklaces and angel decor can influence how someone presents themselves. It may have a positive " What Would Jesus Do?" effect on the subconscious mind for those who consciously include them. It can be a tricky styling though, esp if you've been around music and religious institutions where the WWJD gets completely lost.
Green Drinks = Perception of Health.
Although I'm a regular drinker of Kale and fruit powders, those who carry around or highlight green drinks in their daily life do come off as health conscious.
The "sanity" perception is off and on depending on how much you talk about your intakes. lol There's no doubt that health and nutrition are important for mental health though...something lacking in so many people today.
Gemini season and Geminis are always an interesting zodiac sign to talk about. You really do get to see why their symbol is the twins. They really do represent the androgynous sides within everyone (Male and Female, Kermit and hooded Kermit, etc). They can be chatty, witty, and “superficial” in terms of their knowledge and/or lifestyle. They may be a jack of trades and master of none in other words. Variety is their spice.
Their opposite sign is Sagittarius. This can bring an interesting dynamic when they come together as friends, lovers, and/or exes. Your opposite sign in the zodiac is the sign that you are to learn from in terms of qualities that you need to bring up and/or release.
Side Note: I always try to take it light with air signs during Air Sign months because Air Signs (Gemini, Aquarius, Libra) can fuel Fire Signs (Sagittarius, Leo, Aries) in a good or bad way.
The rest of the opposite signs are
When the planet of love Venus heads into Gemini (April 3rd - Aug 7th), love, values, and beauty can really take on fickle tone. We may want to mix and mingle vs. fully commit. Dramas may be created out of boredom as well. Take a light approach with all of your relationships.
When Venus heads into Retrograde while in Gemini (May 13th - June 25th), it’s all about taking light approaches to love as we reevaluate our lifestyles and relationships.
Purchasing beauty products, new haircuts, clothing, and décor should be avoided due to foggy thoughts. It’s only when Venus heads direct that we can gain full clarity on our purchasing and relationship decisions.
You can Learn More about Retrograde Seasons HERE.
I'm about to celebrate my 1 Year Anniversary as a Digital Nomad overseas. The decision was actually made 2 years prior to 2019 in 2017. Yep. I took 2 years to gather everything together for the decision. It's not something you just decide to do! You have to have some shit together first. ;)
As I've worked from tropical locations, esp during lovely thunderstorms like tonight, I've thought about all of the people who continue to settle in life, relationships, etc. I try my best to provide assistance to those who need it though.
Here are some ways to get started making changes in your life...
* Think about All of the Times where you didn't settle in life. This can go back to your "rebel" childhood years where you just wanted to do things your way. Make a list if you need to. How many of you had group projects where you had to say "F it" and take charge? lol Add it to your list. ;)
* Plan ahead on paper. I'm always looking into the future, esp with astrology. The funny thing about astrology though is that it's based on circumstances of the past. Although many things change in life, some people, places, and things just never do. IT is what it is though. You make your own choices in life to seek out the resources that you need. This helps you stay objective as you plan ahead for what's best for you.
* Be flexible with yourself. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Give yourself 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, etc if necessary to move forward with a goal. Nothing was built overnight. Learning curves are normal. Continue to seek out what you want until you're satisfied.
* Ask for assistance. Even if you're a DIYer, you may still need assistance for your goals. Don't be afraid to ask others who have already been there and done that. It's ALWAYS more people than you think! The one on one time is priceless and a time saver. Continue to do it before, during, and after you've achieved what you want. :)
Dome houses have always fascinated me. I would like to think that I had a “normal” childhood living all over the place, but I realized there is no such thing as a normal childhood.
My first dome house experience was right in my neighborhood. I experienced walking by a dome house for years in one area that I lived. The neighborhood kids called it the “boob house” for obvious reasons. It was always a mystery house to many of the neighborhood families.
Who knew the couple were ahead of their time in the 90s! The Jetsons were too though back in the day!
My second experience with dome houses was through a music teacher that had a dome house in the woods. It was always fun to visit her to feed the deer in her backyard. I was always fascinated by the interior design as well, esp how things fit into the two leveled space.
These are just two experiences that captured my love of unique homes.
It really benefits children and adults to befriend those with creative outlooks on life. It can take you to some creative places in life!
I spoke a bit about some of the unique environments that I experienced in Asia as well. It still comes back to dome houses though as my favorite. There’s no surprise that Japan has some of the most eco-friendly, hurricane proof, and earthquake proof dome houses to view.
One community is the "Village Zone" of Aso Farm Land. You can preview it on Tripadvisor.
You can visit its dome features HERE. These buildings are used as homes, shops, restaurants, and more!
P.S. If you have little ones, consider the soccer design above. Sleeping on the floor, esp if it's heated, is very cozy! You can spread out and avoid decorating with bulky furniture!
Would you consider living in a dome home in the future?
The Rat year had us all staying in our mouse holes, going out only for food and essentials, and “running” away from the sight of humans getting too close. Although the opportunist pandemic did lay a “mouse trap” during the fresh 12 year Chinese cycle, it did vibrate quite well to 2020’s slow and steady energies. It was a year for reevaluating your foundations (health, career, finances, and relationships). This should prepare us for the “stability” of the Ox year.
The Ox year (Feb 12th 2021-Jan 31st 2022) is all about hard work, practical mindsets, and slow and steady progress.
It can be a positive year for real estate investments for those looking to take on relocations and/or eager vacationers, esp with 2021’s restless travel energies.
Compatible Roosters and Snakes should keep an eye out for unique finds during the Ox year as well. I would extend this advice to Taurus zodiac signs as well. The Bull is their zodiac symbol after all!
It can be a positive year for pay offs from previous year investments as well.
2021’s energies may bring its share of roller coasters though.
Ox babies that are born in 2021 will be great little helpers for any tasks that need to be done in their older years. They will be part of the self-sufficient Generation Alphas. This combo should make for a strong and reliable line of young adults in the future!
As for existing Ox individuals, it’s best for them take on projects that they hold dear. The “running of the bulls” effect can occur if they take on too much at once. This can lead to energy drain and unnecessary competition. Stop and smell the roses like Ferdinand the Bull in other words. ;)
This can apply to us all in 2021 and beyond! :)
An easy way to be your own psychic and life creator is to tune into your present reality.
Create an objective plan on paper. Look at where you are now. Where do you want to be next? What action steps do you need to take to get there?
After creating an objective plan on paper, tune into your spiritual intuition. You can get Yes or No insights easily by working with spirit. You can call on Angels, Spirit Guides, Passed Loved Ones, Passed Pets, etc. You can ask for a “spirit touch” on your body if you have spirit trust issues.
This will let you know when they are around assisting you.
Figure out how you want to receive your Yes or No answers.
You can designate any body movement to be Yes or No.
Example: If you stand up and close your eyes, a body lean forward is Yes and backwards is No.
You can also use arm raises, head nods, side stretches, foot wiggles, etc.
Do what makes you feel comfortable.
Need further assistance? Purchase an Email Reading HERE.
Sometimes people want to know what I'm thinking about random subject matters.
I'm ok with sharing my random thoughts. You may not agree with them though. A lot is based on my observations of how society is changing, as well as the things that have come up from years of working with clients.
I'll update at the bottom of each category as things come to me.
* The amount of time some spend with their "dating" partners is equivalent to taking a nap. Two hours really is how much time some people should spend with one another.
The napping partners episode from Friends sums it up. Joey and Ross knew what was up.
* The younger generations of men are taking on more domestic roles. The World is also becoming more convenient with 3rd party assistance (delivery, personal assistants, etc).
Three may be a crowd in a living situation, but it's becoming a helpful way of living in a modern two person partnership...even if it's just the handy friend that a couple calls up because he still owns a car and a toolbox.
* Birth rates are dropping all around the World. Plants and pet adoptions are increasing. That's that.
* Love is Love so there is no reason to keep adding letters to LGBT. Your first name is fine.
If your name is complicated, a nickname will do.
* Trial marriages are a good way to go if couples want to get married. The Universe vibrates to 3s so every 3 years will be a checkpoint, esp for those first 3-6 years of marriage. You can still have a "wedding" aka party until you make it legal. You may be cool without the legalities though.
* Texting is best for scheduling with an A or B choice. This forces an answer. Keep communications face to face or over the phone for longer conversations.
* Digital nomads, freelancers, and the location independents are growing. The vacation rental market is still good to invest in, esp for women and young couples.
* Anyone who wants to befriend a Rooster sign, do make sure you come with equal talents and skills...or a willingness to learn. Even as a Rooster, I still find that I admire a ton of them, esp in the Kpop scene. This is why the chicken crossed the road!
* Education, Nutrition, and Basic Needs are all that people need to talk about to solve systematic issues in countries. The "react" before "act" mindsets are so strange. Stop fighting and start building up these foundations for one another. People are protesting the wrong way.
* Minimalism will never get old because you get rid of stuff when it gets "old". ;)
* Autotune and EDM is not how you make music.
* "Adopting" adorable Kpop Generation Z kids is like adopting a talented child for free.
You'll always be entertained. Some can really sing!
* Vegetable and fruit powders are a potent way to get in your nutrients.
You can also get artistic with colorful food creations.
Collagen powder is great as well.
* Every woman wants to feel and look pretty...men too! I'll never understand why some want to look like poisonous spiders or snakes out in nature. Attention? Warnings?
Alien & Spirit Body Attachments? Possibly.
Consider beauty powders that mix well in water for beauty from the inside out.
Save the rest of the "scares" for Halloween. Even then it's worrisome.
* Leggings and PJ pants will always be the solution to feeling "lighter" in your mind and body. Welcome them both into your wardrobe! hehe
Astrological Retrogrades come in every year for humans to Refresh, Renew, and Reevaluate.
It's best to stay flexible during these times as delays, technical errors, and misunderstandings occur.
For those who are tuned in, you will clearly see your spirit guides face palm themselves when you think up a "dumb" idea about a person, place, or thing. Just chill with those foggy thoughts until clarity returns. ;)
The most common retrograde is Mercury in Retrograde. Mercury rules thoughts, communications, and travel. It's a good time to declutter and rid yourself of what's nolonger working for you. This opens up space for energy and mindfulness. It's the perfect time to tap into your intuition or get objective on paper. Direct communications are best if you wish to be vocal afterward. This is not the time for trying to contemplate too much info at once. Keep it simple with Yes or Nos, A or B choices, etc.
2020's Mercury in Retrograde Dates Ahead...
* June 18th to July 12th
* October 14th to November 3rd
If you're not using the street view feature, I don't know how you're planning your Bucket List travels? Know before you go with a virtual tour! :)
I recently started touring northern Okinawa. Tonight I zoomed into a sea wall mural feature. Look what I came across! It's cute right? :) You can tour all of the murals with just a click.
P.S. I also look for trash. The Mother Earth in me really hates to see beautiful islands covered in litter. So far so good. Japan will spoil you with clean streets. It is handy though for people who wish to volunteer (I've done my share) or work with the communities. Just FYI.
Compatibility is based on many different factors. You can keep it simple by trusting your instincts or analyze the hell out of it. I do a little bit of both. ;)
All relationships are just mirrors at the end of the day. They reflect the qualities that we need to bring up within and/or release. All relationships are about personal growth.
Here are some fun ways to determine your compatibility with people (friends, family, lovers, etc).
* Mutual Interests and Values – This is pretty straightforward. Having mutual interests and values allows for easier communications and quality time. If you don’t know what your interests are, think back to your childhood. What did you enjoy?
* Biorhythm Compatibility (energy rhythms) – Your Physical (energy levels), Emotional (moods), and Intellectual (comprehension) levels are calculated with your birthdate.
Example: Someone with the same month, day, and year of birth will always be 100% matched on all levels. You both would be energetic at the same times, in positive moods at the same times, and chatty at the same times.
* Western Zodiac Signs – Your best zodiac matches can be based on the same element and/or element cycles.
Example: Fire Signs (Sagittarius, Aries, Leo), Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn), Air Signs (Libra, Gemini, Aquarius), Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
Example: Element Cycles (Air Signs fuel Fire Signs to make them more passionate (good or bad)
* Chinese Zodiac Signs – Your best animal matches for love are great for friendships and/or romantic relationships. You can befriend any animal in the zodiac though to learn from.
* Face Reading Features – People are generally attracted to people that look like them. I’m not talking about race though. I’ve seen some adorable interracial couples (Blasians, etc) that share many of the same facial features (rounded faces (nurturing), upward eyes (optimistic), full lips (outspoken), widow’s peaks (androgynous), dimples (great sense of humor), etc).
You would think they were twins! It's not unusual though. Some women have given birth to two separate races of twins, different sexes of twins, etc. Homogeneous is a myth. Ah Science! ;)
* First Name Vowel – The first vowel is the “Soul Vowel”. It describes how someone is at the soul level, especially in their vocal communication styles!
Example: A, O (likes to get to the point in vocal conversations), E,I,U (likes to shoot the breeze and build rapport in vocal conversations).
Now you can see all the ways to determine compatibility.
It’s why people from all walks of life can get along in the World. Just find out what you have in common with people vs. what you don’t. That’s how to live your life in general.
Stay positive everyone! :)
When you're a chill digital nomad, you really want to explore places that make your work-life balance as nonstressful as possible. That is what set my journey off in 2019 to Asia.
Many people paint images in their head of certain people, places, and things, esp when exploring Asian countries. Many places are great to visit for awhile if you take your needs into consideration though. You just have to weigh the Pros and Cons for yourself.
One place that has always been on my bucket list to explore since Hawaii is Okinawa.
If you've ever explored Hawaii's local areas, you will see a few Okinawan influences
(Example: Okinawan protective Shisa (lion) statues).
It's enough to make you want to explore the Japanese "Hawaii" as well.
Here's some great points about Okinawa's longevity and happiness from their tourism website (https://www.visitokinawa.jp/information/wisdom-of-long-life).
Point A: "Okinawa Prefecture is known for the longevity of its people, but Ogimi Village in the Northern Okinawa Main Island is specifically known as the “Village of Longevity”, and people conscious of their health are becoming more and more aware of Ogimi’s name not only in Japan but throughout the world."
Point B: "When you actually visit Ogimi Village and talk to people, three main components emerge.
1. Our rich natural environment includes the sea, rivers, and mountains, and we live “without worry or hurry,” and relax.
2. We practice a diet that includes a wide range of nutrients from various sources such as meat (animal protein), island vegetables, and fruits.
3. In the spirit of the “lifelong activity”, we participate in the events and social activities of our village."
Point C: "Specifically, comparing the average Japanese meals to the diet in Ogimi, the following four points are obvious. In Ogimi Village,
a) People eat meat often
b) The consumption of green and yellow vegetables is about three times higher
c) The consumption of legumes including tofu is 1.5 times higher
d) They eat plenty of fruits
Eating meat and legumes means eating protein. Protein is a major component of cells and the ingestion of high-quality proteins such as tofu, meat, and milk is believed to improve the function of immune cells. High immunity supports a healthy long life without diseases. As for the consumption of green vegetables and fruits, including carotene (vitamin A) and also nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, potassium, iron, calcium, etc., all are believed to be a factor supporting healthy longevity."
Are you adding Okinawa to your 2021 Bucket List?
Sagittarius Rooster with Over 20 Years Expertise in Metaphysics.