When I tell people that I grew up with a lot of Asian Americans, I don't think people really understand what that means.
When I tell people that I'm often detached and look for solutions vs problems, I don't think people really understand what that means.
When I share comedy or a meme, I don't think people really understand what that means.
Here's Ronny to help sum up what America needs right now without being too "problematic" in the process. I have nothing more to say about America right now as I eat my Shrimp Crackers on the bed in Asia.
BTW the fellow American that waved to me the other day brought about this humor as well. There's nothing funnier than being in another country and having a fellow American greet you like you're family. I really don't know you stranger. haha It's cute though.
Ronny said it best as to why I'm touring Asia right now..."No hatred, just solutions".
I chill with everyone at the end of the day. I just want things to work. lol ;)
The beauty of white sand beaches, partial sun, windy Fall weather, strawberry swirl ice cream scoop, chocolate swirl cake, and classical/smooth jazz lounges are all of the positive vibrations! You instantly get a vibrational shift as you marinate it in all without any concerns aka taking the day off! It does make you a little sleepy though! Despite that, the energy shift is electric when you take a day off to enjoy nature in the afternoon. The sun, wind, music, and water all have their electrical currents!
After soaking in all of the "electric feels", do make sure to ground yourself with a nap to avoid electrical malfunctions!
Today was one of those days where I soaked in a lot of great energies and instantly became a battery drainer around electronics. It was bound to happen during my trip! This is why I don't do well with a lot of technology. Even my digital camera became useless during my island hopping adventures. :( R.I.P old tech. It's not always Millennials born in the 80s and/or advanced countries with a lot of tech. haha I have to stick to old school door keys, door cards, art supplies, free photography, and anything that allows instant battery charging for a reason. Oh well. :) This is just a FYI if you're on that high vibrational level during your own Fall trips this year. :) You may want to take a nap first to literally "recharge" everything when you wake up. ;)
Have a Great Energy Day Today!
If you're into traveling and interior design, this post is for you. Contact me if you have anything to add to the checklist as well! This is also a resource for anyone who may want to open up their own accommodation. The Rat Year 2020 and the Ox Year 2021 can be positive for real estate if you know where to look. This can also be handy for people who like to host friends, family, etc.
I'll update the list if necessary...
Side Note: This post came after a dream where I was walking through a resort that had every entertainment option that you could think of for a child. I was just wandering around thinking "This is too much stuff!" I kept hearing the word "Pompeii" as I was traveling through some underwater entrance to the resort. I guess this was the theme? A place to visit? Past life country?
I'm sure Italy is on most people's bucket lists though.
My current Asia tour hasn't even scratched the surface when it comes to checking out all of the cities, countrysides, wildlife, and accommodations. One great thing about Asia are the accommodations, esp if you love interior design. I've never seen so many space saving layouts, unique layouts, and overall affordable options! Westerners can definitely visit a lot more accommodations in a short amount of time when visiting Asian countries. Thai and Bali inspired villas will always be my favorite layout though! It's truly the Future of Interior Design!
Here are some of the BEST accommodation features that I've noticed throughout my 30+ years of travels....
* Room Service - You'll see a lot of room service presentations throughout your travels. I judge room service presentations on the amount of food that you actually get. The best tasting breakfast and room service that I've ever received included scrambled eggs, potatoes, two slices of toast, a bread roll, jam, butter, sausages, bacon slices, tropical fruit (oranges, pineapple), and a salad. Salads are great to eat at the end of your meal for digestion. This is something that you may notice in Japan and Korea.
* Day to day consistency is what you have to look out for though! You may have to request what you prefer the next day or two to avoid disappointments. This is a general rule for room service though, esp if you're a picky eater.
* Complimentary Toiletries - Who doesn't love "Free" toiletries every single day? I had to think about all of the best toiletries that I've enjoyed...
Complimentary wrapped slippers, wrapped brush and comb combo, wrapped kit with a hair tie, cotton balls, and Qtips, shower cap, sanitary bag, laundry bags, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, soap, Salux (Japanese body wash towel), toothpaste, toothbrush, razor, tissues, local fruits and/or snacks, local teas, coffee, bottled juices, bottled waters, pens, notepads, and travel brochures. Fluffy robes aren't always complimentary. They are nice to have around though with an electric tea kettle for cold nights. You can always pack your own if you're on a road trip!
* Mini Kitchens - Mini kitchens include an induction stovetop, sink, and fridge. They are handy to have in an accommodation if you like to cook your own food. There are portable induction stovetops that you can purchase if you're taking a road trip. It's a space saving and eco friendly kitchen option. You can find these mini kitchens in a lot of accommodations, esp vacation rentals. Some people have them in their Master Bedrooms and Guest Rooms as well.
* Curtains on Bunk Beds - I've noticed these in Asian hostels. Curtains are good for privacy and sleeping. Hostels in Asia are an interior design show. Some hostels even come with work stations, cafes and alcohol bars, adults only rules, tech appliance features, and more. They are much safer than a lot of countries as well! You can view a lot at one time via any hostel or accommodation website.
* Blackout Curtains and Soundproofing - Introverts and Extroverts all love AND need a little "me time" aka SLEEP. There's nothing better than accommodations with blackout curtains and some soundproofing!
* Convenience Stores - Asia's convenience stores really are convenient! Many are inside accommodations, below accommodations, across the street from accommodations, and/or a few minutes walk on foot from an accommodation. They stock everything from seasonal clothing items, toiletries, umbrellas, laundry detergent, food, scissors, package tape, and more! Residents in Asia use convenient stores for daily living (paying bills, receiving packages, etc) as well.
* Ice Cream Shop/Bakery/Cafes - The amount of cafes in Korea are overwhelming! There are some really cute ones though! Accommodations with or near baked goods (complimentary or for purchase) are handy for a carb fix. The accommodations that sell ice cream as well are even better. I remember one resort that I visited as a child that had an ice cream parlor with baked goods. It was one of the resort's best features! Adults loved it too!
* Entertainment and Nature Trails - Private movie theaters for kids and adults to private karaoke rooms are fun. The best entertainment that I've enjoyed though are nature trails near accommodations. Having nature right outside of your room is always a plus! You can get that instantly with countryside accommodations.
* Ocean, Lake, Pool Gear - Some accommodations had a ton of gear for visitors to borrow for free. This included beach blankets, picnic baskets, pool floats, snorkeling gear, surf boards, canoes, paddle boats, life jackets, beach umbrellas, etc, etc. It's a great thing to offer your houseguests if you live near the water.
* Spas - The word "spa" has many different definitions around the World. In Asia, it can mean a foot spa, a Jacuzzi tub, a pool, a get naked onsen or public mineral bath, actual massage rooms, and/or a bathroom that is great for DIY spa treatments. However you define it, it's always a great feature in accommodations for some relaxing pampering. :)
* Relaxing Accommodation Extras - Fountains, Flower Gardens, Fish Ponds, Art Displays, Cabanas, Shuttles, Concierge, Jazz Lounge
Animal totems guide you along your path each and every day. Your current day to day animal totems should be taken into account if you are seeking assistance. There's really no reason to focus on a main animal totem because they change up each day. Simply head out into nature for a stroll. Find a nice place to sit and animal watch. You can cloud watch as well for animals to manifest for you. Just ask the Universe a question. :)
I personally headed out this morning for a seaside sit. I was enjoying the sea and nice weather for a bit until a black and white bird flew in front of me. It immediately started chirping loudly at me. I looked right at it a bit annoyed. I really just wanted to take in the seascape and early morning weather in peace. I knew it was a spirit totem message aka passed loved ones sending me the bird company. It was Korean Thanksgiving after all aka the Chuseok holiday weekend today. Thank your ancestors for their blessings when you can. :)
The little telepathic Dr. Dolittle in me asked the bird what it wanted. It wanted me to sit still and stop analyzing. I was previously looking at the boats on the Jeju sea. They were each floating along different horizons. I stared at them thinking about Flat Earthers vs. enjoying the sea view. haha That is when the bird flew up and sat in front of me chirping away. I got the message!
It wasn't but a few minutes later that a white seagull flew passed me! Seagulls are all about adaptability, cooperation, spirit messengers, balance, and community.
As the black and white bird continued to sit in front of me chirping, I looked to my right with the feeling that something was there. That's when I saw an orange kitty walking around and looking at me. I really love when I meet cats in nature! It's funny how the cat just looked away as I looked at it. It just stretched out to lay down and relax with me. It's all good kitty. We both were enjoying the morning. Cats are all about curiosity, independence, and intuition.
The next totem that I noticed were two large spiders on two webs. I really do appreciate spiders. They always have positive messages in terms of "weaving your own web" in life. Do what works for you in life. ;)
I did kill a mosquito that came close to me. I don't feel bad about it. Their totem messages are all about energy sucking so eh...next!
The dragonfly was pleasant energy to notice. I really didn't think I would see one on Jeju for some reason. The dragonfly is all about connecting to the nature realms/spirits (3rd & 4th dimensions), more adaptability, and optimism.
As I finished my nature seaside sitting, my nature walking stroll saw a bigger cat. It was a gray and white cat. You have to love island cats! That's two cats in one morning!
I now knew that I needed to take the cat's colors into consideration. The color orange is all about creativity, movement, and optimism. The color gray is all about staying neutral in life aka looking at both sides of the coin.
Needless to say, I spend most of my mornings sleeping for a reason! Nature is always saying sup? lol
Try some nature sitting of your own though! Keep a daily totem journal to see what you discover. Keep tabs on your dreams as well. :)
Astrology Compatibility is Pure Entertainment. A lot of it, including compatibility reports, are FREE to learn online. I love having fun with it because I attract a lot of unique individuals. Many people can say the same. The astrology insights that I provide are merely for self analysis at the core. You can still have fun with both self analysis and compatibility though. :)
Some have asked me about my favorite astrology resources. Any trip to the bookstore or library can have you going ooo and ahhh in the metaphysical section. The book and app "The Secret Language of Relationships" is one that I've had fun with over the years. It's currently FREE to look up several relationships and personality reports HERE .
It boasts that it's 90% accurate on relationship compatibility. I can say that it does come close on some points. These reports are based on Date of Birth Sections (Ex: My birthday (Dec 20th) is Dec 19th-25th). It is titled as the "Cusp of Prophecy/Week of Prophecy". I've found it to be accurate on some levels. You always have to allow Free Will into the picture. Ah Choices eh?
I had a relationship in the past that lasted about 3 months aka the Universal Number 3 for checkpoints. During that time I looked up the relationship's compatibility. My partner at the time asked me "So are we going to work?" in a "I don't believe this stuff" kinda way. I just mumbled "We'll see" aka HELL NAH! haha Cut to a few months later after him wanting to get married and honeymoon in Hawaii, a pregnancy scare, and my thoughts focusing on someone more compatible during the whole "relationship", I was like "Damn this book strikes again!"
This wasn't the first time that one of the reports came true OR was true either! I've tested it on friends, family, and partnerships. On the positive end, our Chinese Compatibility of the Rooster (moi) and Snake did show compatibility in our mutual love of the Xfiles, healthy eating, playing instruments aka two musicians, cooking, back massages, entrepreneurship, and sense of humor. Our first date actually involved him cooking me Chinese food and watching the movie Rush Hour! You can't get more chill than that! Keep those first dates chillaxed and catered to you ladies! ;)
Needless to say, you may want to combine all forms of compatibility with this app.
On that note, A.C.E's Junhee is way too intriguing! This report may seem a little F'ed up to some, but it's actually interesting. The advice section reminds me to avoid being so detached with people aka my Venus in Aquarius. Junhee's mutual #2 birthday (June 2nd) adds an intuitive energy to the mix. Gemini compatibility energies are all very similar though for Sagittarius. The mutual duality of youthfulness with sensuality is typical.
For the sake of the Universe, I simply stan A.C.E and all of their little past lives from afar. You have to let some energies marinate, mature, and become "nonchalant" before tapping into them. Energy is how the World works. You don't have to physically run up on everybody you like. Should I say that louder? lol The Black Moon Lilith (fierce Goddess energy) is also around this compatibility in its birth chart compatibility form. Although the report states that the Dec 19th-25th sector are the flames, it can go both ways. Junhee knows he's my friendly Kpop bias though. No biggy. Isn't he everyone's bias though? Don't even try to lie ladies and gents. Don't hate if you can't relate. haha ;)
I hate to break it to you Americans. Your food obsessions (Veganism, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Milk Free, etc, etc) are not going to make you any healthier than eating REAL food! Korea has really opened my eyes to all the delusional food wars that go on in America. I actually joke that Americans may move to Asian countries just to eat some meat in the future. Americans can make a healthy shift by visiting their local Asian supermarkets though. Creating an indoor home garden is also important! Moderation is key with all foods though.
It's always about balance.
I'll update if I come across any new favorites. You can research all of these items below...
* I'm actually writing this blog after eating two slices of convenience store "Morning Milk Toast" with olive oil on top. I caught myself in the moment wondering how this bread is so fluffy and fresh after atleast a week! Bananas will give you anxiety after a few days unless you freeze them for banana ice cream or smoothies. This milk toast is on another level of Asian-style bread magic! This is the bread to feed your soul! So many people haven't built up a lactase/lactose and gluten tolerance enough. Start small with homemade Asian-style breads. :)
* Jeju Tangerine Juice is simply addicting. You can make your own with all the tangerine picking experiences in Jeju. Either way, it's all goodness!
* Soybean Paste Stew can be spicy if you don't take out some of the peppers aka take out some of the peppers! lol It's a healthy bowl of veggie goodness. You can add fish, chicken, or beef to hang out with the tofu if you'd like. Enjoy it with some short grain white rice for a healthy meal. You can throw some olive oil over the white rice if you'd like. The olive oil's plastic pour bottles at the convenience store have many other uses as well (moisturizer, sugar scrubs, etc)
* Eggs shouldn't sound like a big deal. The fact that I didn't eat eggs in America makes it a big deal though. I didn't even like the taste of eggs for the longest time! It may have just been the annoyance of having to constantly worry about the egg being free range, cage free, and lord knows how many other labels you need to check. Now I'm eating scrambled egg whites every morning without worrying about where the chicken lived and if it had a family. Get some REAL eggs in your life if you can aka a pet chicken.
* Chicken...ooh Korean Fried Chicken! Anything in the frozen food section that involves red chicken is good. Heat it up on the stove for the best experience. Enjoy it with some cooked rice and olive oil. You can also order from any of the chicken and beer restaurants.
* Pork Cutlets have a great crunch. It's great with rice! I've only had the Jeju black pork cutlet so far. I don't know if there is a difference in taste between Jeju black pigs and typical pink pigs??? I'm sure it all tastes like roaming farm piggies though.
* Korean Sushi Rolls/Gimbap/Kimbap are a great little meal. If you take a multivitamin with iodine or other foods that contain iodine (garlic, etc), just take the seaweed off to avoid headaches. It then becomes a rice roll. It's still delicious due to the meat, veggies, kimchi, etc.
* All Asian Teas are worth looking into, esp Korean teas. I personally didn't know that Korea had so many unique teas! Japan and China usually get the most attention for teas. There are so many teas to try throughout Asia though. Bottled Raison tea, Hibiscus tea blend, Peach tea, and Green tea are my favorites so far. The great health benefits won me over as well! Just make sure to recycle all of those bottles when you can! :)
I'm blogging during a tropical storm on Jeju Island. The water energy here makes me a little spacey. You are sure to get your energy a bit "watered down" if you're a fellow fire sign as well. All oceans and seas have an interesting feel at night though. The wind's howls are simply setting the meditative "vampy" mood.
I've always loved vampires. It was my favorite Halloween costume for many years as a kid due to my Widow's Peak influence. My Jupiter in Scorpio also adds to the fascination. It has all creeped me out a bit tonight though. Here's why....
I was in Hawaii for a month before Jeju. During that time I met several interesting people. One young woman that I chatted with had her canine teeth filed into small fangs. I knew immediately that it wasn't natural. Natural canines that look like vampire fangs mean that a person is ambitious. I immediately asked her if she was into vampires because of her teeth. She was surprised that I actually noticed. haha ok?? I just shrugged it off though because it was obvious that she was. She was also really into turtles aka her turtle tattoos that I noticed. You get a little yin and yang with people that you meet on islands. Turtles are a great totem to come across by the way. They represent longevity, wisdom, and slow and steady progress. This sums up my Asia "tour" in a nutshell. lol
Well today I came across the movie Interview with the Vampire on Korean television. I found myself sitting on the edge of my bed watching it. It's one of my favorite movies. I forgot how good the acting was. Afterwards I thought that I needed to examine my fascination with these fictional beings once and for all! Don't even get me started with all the Kpop Idol vampire concept performances that I've enjoyed over the years.
Here's what the fascination with Vampires REALLY represents for you...and how you can bring more of these qualities into your own life...
Sensual Spirituality - Women are naturally sensual creatures who have the power to connect intuitively to other people's mind (telepathy) and body (body language).
The color black is a powerful and mysterious color for spiritual and creative work. Many find that the night hours quiet their mind for insightful thoughts. Wearing the color black via night gowns, satin robes, etc can also boost a woman's sensual presence.
Taking note of you and/or your partner's astrological erogenous zones can also give you a boost of passion. Many people often have more than one erogenous zone due to the multiple signs in one's birth chart. Give these areas on your partners a nibble and/or massage...
Aries - Head and Face
Taurus - Neck
Gemini - Arms and Hands
Cancer - Chest and Stomach
Leo - Back and Shoulders
Virgo - Stomach and Waist
Libra - Lower Back and Butt
Scorpio - Genitals
Sagittarius - Hips and Thighs
Capricorn - Legs and Knees
Aquarius - Ankles and Calves
Pisces - Feet
Sophistication - In a World that has been taken over by crude behaviors and reality television dramas, it's no surprise that people crave a little sophistication in their lives whenever possible. This can come in the form of interior design to cooked meals. Even a little smooth jazz in the background can change the entire mood of your living environment.
Beauty Sleep - "I woke up like this" is a line that only applies to vampires. Anyone can get a Great Night's Sleep though. Sleeping on your back with a satin pillow is ideal for anti-aging. You can enjoy a little nightly astral travel as well. The luck of the black cat, as well as other cats have perfected this position of sleeping for a reason. They are always enjoying an out of body experience or two with their numerous lives and intuitive abilities. :)
Such a Good Night!
As I continue to observe the younger generations of Millennials and Generation Z all over the World, I find it funny how a lot of people are missing out on the obvious reasons to why there are low birth rates and less desires for proper dating…and why this will continue into the future…
Job Definitions - Many young people are redefining what work and jobs mean to them. Work will simply be more about passive income earnings and entrepreneurship in the future. This creates more freedom to explore and network. Young people will simply be on the minimalist move vs. sitting in one place for too long.
Relationship Definitions - Partnerships may come together through mutual freedom networks...and share that same freedom mindset. Open Relationships, Test “Marriages”, LGBT “Lavender Marriages”, Business “Marriages”, and Friendship Cohabitations will reign supreme. The need to please a parent’s curiosity at a holiday dinner will be in the past…mainly because within the next 20 years you’ll see many Generation Xers and Boomers nolonger on this plane. That’s just life though. Young people will create their own definitions and laws of what a relationship involves.
They will continue to vibrate to the Universal energy of 3s though. Every 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, etc will continue to be checkpoints for relationship evaluations.
Spiritual Definitions – A lot of relationship decisions are still tied to religious organizations and doctrines. The future is already showing itself with many young people taking on more spiritual beliefs. This independent thinking will continue to lead to more focus on the self. I don’t feel that young people will become more narcissistic, just more single minded.
AI/Robots – The love-hate relationship that many people have with robots is interesting. It will be more of a love/love relationship in the future though. This will be an industry that continues to grow for those that want AI housekeeping partners at home. Humans aren’t for everybody. Let men have their robots.
Fur Babies – You don’t have to worry about animals getting replaced with AI pets. Low birth rates = higher pet rates. This includes small mammals to medium size mammals…and all their little clothes and accessories. Animals still need to be animals though. Some may humanize their robot pets instead for a healthy balance.
Do you believe in Past Lives?
Whether you do or not, they are all really fascinating to look into. We have all had many past lives. Each life comes with personal growth lessons. The people and places that we are born into all bring about karmic lessons. It's not unusual to meet up with people in several lifetimes. Family members are some of our most karmic past life connections! Understanding your past lives can help you to learn more about yourself, as well as help you to be more open minded to the World. At some point everyone has had a past life as the opposite sex, a different race, and has lived in another country. Your Bucket List travels, interior design preferences, and/or your ease in picking up certain languages can all point to possible past lives.
P.S. I don't recommend asking someone about your past life! People can tell you just about anything! Do it on Your Own with multiple methods or through a One on One Hypnotherapist. :)
* Psychic Development Exercise - Work with the Human Pendulum Exercise HERE to answer Yes or No Questions for yourself about your Past Life. The Past Life that comes up is the one that you need to gain Present Life insights from.
* Dreams - Write out your desire to open up to one of your past lives on a piece of paper. Place it under your pillow at night to see what dreams come about. You can also request this from your spiritual guides, passed loved ones, etc.
* Past Life Hypnosis - This is a great way to get a past life reading. The insights can be quite fascinating to look into. The In Person Q & A can also be written beforehand to give to the the Hypnotherapist. This allows you to get all of the juicy details. It's best to have someone with you to make sure that everything goes well.
Past Life Case Study:
A.C.E's Chan and the rest of the group members have a past life series about their experiences. Their Record Label Beat called it a Past Life Vacation. lol It's kinda accurate in that regard as I write this from Jeju. I already know I had a past life...or lives in Asia. My blog has made that pretty obvious by now. :)
Chan's session really made me tear up a bit though. I don't cry at a lot of things. This is how you know I have a little soft spot for Channie. :(
The friendship mention between Chan's Ox sign and Donghun's Rooster sign is also interesting. I've found that many people who are compatible in Chinese Astrology have a kindred spirit sense for one another. They do make beautiful harmonies together. :)
I decided to streamline my recent spiritual travel blogging to encompass tips from ALL of my trips thus far. This includes domestic trips in the U.S. to current trips overseas. I've always been a great tourist. Here's why and how....
* Knock Yourself Out - I hate flying! I really do. I do however LOVE sleeping! Get your eye mask, antibacterial surgical mask, earplugs, magnesium pill or herbal tea, and knock yourself the F out on the plane. lol If more people did this (babies included), flights would be sooooo much better for everyone! Did you hear something? No? Ok Perfect! ;)
* Quiet - Some of us are both extroverted and introverted. However when it comes to public places aka anywhere that's not your own home, it's important to be respectful of your noise levels. Timing is everything as well. A general rule of thumb is that Quiet Hours are from 10 pm onward. This applies to your children as well. I was always a respectful child of this fact because I grew up during the 80s and 90s. This was the rule for coming home from a friend's house, playing outside, having slumber parties, etc. Kids used to play outside all day back in those days. It can still occur when families go on vacation is all I'm saying. ;)
Headphones were created for a reason as well. ;) We don't all want to hear your music. Oddly the loudest music I've heard playing from a tourist in Jeju was classical music. It's not my favorite genre of music I admit. I was amazed that TWO tourists in two separate parts of the island were playing classical music LOUD. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of what classical music is for? Keep that ish on the low low low low. The situations were handled though. :) I'll make an exception if tourists want to play some ASTRO, A.C.E, or EXO songs at the time of writing this little post. That aint no problem. hehe
* Support the Local Economy - We aren't all rich. It doesn't matter if you're staying at a local hostel (some are really nice in Asian countries) or staying at a resort (some are really nice all over the World). The bottom line is that it's important to support the local economy. Variety is the spice of life. Try and support the Ma and Pa shops to the Big Box stores. Local hipsters often know where the unique attractions and hangouts are.
* Pack Light and Be Resourceful - We aren't all Minimalists. Vacations are a great excuse to try it out though! College students may be the best at packing light due to their resourceful lifestyle. Get yourself a spinner hard-shell carry on and a backpack. My whole life has been in both! Get some handy locks for both as well if you're heading into crowds! I had to pat myself on the back for managing that. Both will come in handy for ease on flights, small "hiking" picnics, and local shopping (food, clothes, and practical souvenirs). Do your research to see what's available before you go as well.
Asian countries have amazed me with their convenience stores. They are all different with different products. They are also included in many hotels. You can easily grab a large or medium size carton of eggs, a chicken or sausage stick, bread and jam, orange juice, etc and have yourself a home cooked breakfast every morning...all from the convenience store! Cooking for yourself can help you feel somewhat in "control" when traveling to new places.
Complimentary teas and coffees can also provide multiple uses. Brew some tea for a light caffeine kick an hour or so after a meal. You can also use the leftover tea as an antioxidant skin cleanser, toner, and/or to exfoliate.
* Recycle - You will go through your share of water bottles, tea bottles, soda bottles, etc. Research the local recycling initiatives OR bag your plastics separately for housekeeping to take care of. I'm still amazed at how many locals and tourists still litter, esp on beautiful islands. :( There needs to be a litter task force that goes around every month to put up signs and/or clean up the countryside.
* Solutions vs. Problems - I'm all about Solutions! Generally speaking it's best to handle matters behind the scenes. I don't have time to protest or make a scene. We all hear stories of bad tourists...and locals. Talk to managers or just leave the situation. I grew up with a lot of Americans that were big on changing hotel rooms, changing hotels, etc without much huff and puff. You can do it in a nice way as well in 2019. Traveling can be trial and error sometimes. You live and learn and move on. ;)
* Off Season - If you're trying to get to know an area, stay for every season. Otherwise stick to the Off Season. Fall is ideally the best season to travel. The kiddos are back in school, many tourists are back at work, and Mother Nature is putting on an Art Show! Your suitcase may require more layered clothes to buy/pack. Luckily convenience stores in many countries have tshirts to camisoles if you're in a quick need for some extra layers.
* Stay Humble - Even though I know I'm a great tourist, I'm always learning from other tourists on what to do and what not to do. Sharing is caring in that regard. Learning a new language and culture from the locals on the ground is much different from online research. You have to be able to adapt to realizing that you're saying a word wrong or assuming something inaccurate.
* Take On New Ideas - I'm big on interior design. It's a big selling point for many tourists. I've been around rich people and in their large homes. Bigger isn't always better! I've seen some great modern features in Asia that are efficient in their use of smaller spaces...
- Wet Baths - The wet baths are literally my favorite! You can clean your bathroom, yourself, and your clothes all at once. haha The tiled floor all goes to one or two drains. You can find them in all types of accommodations.
- Cute Furniture - Asian countries are perfect for little people like myself (5ft). Everything is at our height! Some accommodations literally look like little doll houses with cute fridge/freezer units from Thailand, loveseats, futon floor mattresses, etc. The tiny home trend is confusing to me now. Americans just need to look at some home builds in Asia.
- Hand Towels vs Bath Towels - Hand towels are used in a lot of accommodations vs. large bath towels. It really depends where you stay though. I've been in accommodations that have both. The hand towels have been great though. I never realized how many large towels I've had over the years that were completely unnecessary! Do you realize how much water you can save washing just hand towels? Shorties can save their money and the environment! It's also easier to gather used hand towels together for housekeeping. Some of yall leave hotels a complete mess for no reason. :?
- Shoes off and Slippers on - I've been around American families that had the shoes off in the house rule. I wasn't really surprised with it in Asia. The bathroom slippers that you may find in Japan and Korea are just a matter of sanitation, esp if it's a wet bath. It's a great thing to adapt to. Just provide guests with house slippers at the entrance of your home or apartment. Rubber slippers can easily be cleaned. I've seen the rubber slipper the most. One Japanese hotel had two sets of complimentary disposable thin cloth slippers all wrapped in plastic. I'm wearing the other set right now. They're really comfortable! :)
- Eco Modern Clean Transportation - This really depends on where you are in Asia. Korea and Japan has had some great public and private transportation. You can find every type of eco transporation (electric cars, electric bikes, electric scooters, etc). A lot of the vehicles are a cute size as well. You'll often see a cute poodle (may or may not have clothes on) hanging from a vehicle's window or someone's lap. That literally made my day in Jeju when I saw the first furry child of a tourist. The doggy haircuts alone are enough to make you smile. Any stroll into nature around wildlife will also do the same. Bird life is a guaranteed variety show. :)
I've always had the Power of Detachment when it comes to most things in life. It comes when your brain is naturally in need of mental stimulation, comedy, and cat naps. ;)
Meditation can get you there if you desire the same!
There has been a lot of talk about Superheroes, Super Teams, Super Groups, etc over the last few years. It's always fascinating when people start up discussions about their ideal super power. I'm always thinking to myself, "Well that's actually possible ya know". Now I'm going to talk a little more about it. Some "powers" have already been discussed at the Psychic Development tab. We are all born with a toolbox of spiritual gifts and an inner God/Goddess to work these gifts. Keep a level head about it though. You're not the Universe. The Universe does revolve around you though aka The Law of Attraction. That topic has already been discussed though. ;)
Popular Super "Powers"
Invisibility - Some desire to walk through a crowd without being noticed. This can be achieved by working with energy shields. Energy is how most real life "powers" work. Simply visualize mirrors around you that reflect outward. People will "see" themselves vs. seeing you. Some may even bump into you without realizing that you were there. Responsibilities will also reflect back onto them, as well as anything else that they want to push towards you. It's great when you're in a disagreement with a loved one or a cat or a cat like person. haha
*The only downside to this shield is that people may think that you don't like them. Everyone has insecurities. Some people may not want to clearly "see" themselves though.
Mind Reading/Telepathy - Many naturally have this "power" with close loved ones. Telepathy is the natural spirit language. We are spirits having a human experience. You can work on telepathy by spending quality time with your loved ones. Quieting the mind with meditative activities (fishing, watching the stars at night, watching a sunset, cuddling, cooking, etc) can really boost your bonds with people. Many people can practice with their pets and kill two birds with one stone! Animals get more love than people do these days...and they should. lol
Mind Control - This is every college advertising course to be honest. As a former hypnotherapist or hypnospiritualist service provider, I can definitely tell you that EVERY hypnosis is SELF hypnosis. It's 100% Choice! You'll never do anything that you don't want to do under hypnosis. I have hypnotized myself a few times. If you wish to assist a loved one or yourself with positive thinking, simply record positive thoughts for yourself. Play it during a nap to get into your subconscious mind. You can also get into your subconscious mind by asking your subconscious positive questions ("Why do I naturally remember my spiritual gifts?", "Why am I spiritually balanced with yin and yang aspects?", "Why do I have a positive and happy disposition?". Your subconscious mind will give you a positive response in return.
Teleportation - This is just Astral Traveling. You'll never "break away" from your body when you go out of it. Some sensitive people do it naturally when they sleep. It's a form of escape from the human form for a lot of people. Many people go out of their bodies and don't remember. If you're afraid, simply ask your spirit guide and/or passed loved ones to help you have an easy transition in and out. You can also ask them to go with you for protection. There's a lot of interesting things in the astral plane...positive and negative. You will know that you've passed away if the "spiritual umbilical cord" "breaks". Anyone who is afraid of death may want to stay ignorant to this ability.
It can be fun though. I remember traveling to Ireland one night to check out the green pastures. You can also meet up with people in the astral plane. I used to play around with it with one friend. We picked a meeting spot in the UK. He was in Spain at the time. Neither of us remember if it worked though. This "power" may take some time if you really want to play around with it. :)
Feel Free to Let Me Know Your Experiences if You Wish.
I'm going to provide you with a simple explanation to how Feng Shui Geography works in the practical and spiritual sense. Traditional Feng Shui utilizes both compass directions and the environment. I always carry a compass with me when I travel by the way. Having lived all over the U.S. and spent a good amount of time on atleast three islands (Hawaii, Japan, Jeju), I've really noticed some things...
1. The sensitive types will always get a "feel" of their neighboring countries and islands based on where they reside.
2. Buddhist Temples have really great Feng Shui Geography!
* The North is associated with Career Growth.
It's an Ideal location to have a country or state. There's a reason so many dominant and/or progressive countries are "Sitting on Top of the World" in the North. Island countries can act as their own "Top of the World" North as well. Despite its dominant location, the North is associated with Yin energy, not Yang. Water energy (oceans, waterfalls, rivers, and lakes) are ideal to have in the North.
* The Northeast is associated with Personal Growth.
Mountains and Valleys are Ideal.
* The East is associated with Family Harmony and Ambition Growth.
* The Southeast is associated with Financial Growth.
Trees and Water are Ideal for the East and Southeast locations.
* The South is associated with Recognition Growth.
The South is Yang energy. Deserts are Ideal. It's no secret that Southern countries and states can get pretty hot during the Summer months. This will only increase with Global Warming. Water energy is not ideal because it can "water down" recognition and relationship growth. I've personally noticed that the Southern parts of islands, states, and/or countries never vibe well with me as a Fire Sign. Too much yang is never a good thing. Oriental medicine is all about getting in that yin and yang balance, esp when you're traveling on vacation. I always head to the more Yin Northern locations with water and/or mountains for a reason. ;)
* The Southwest is associated with Relationship Growth.
Mountains and Valleys are Ideal.
* The West is associated with Children and Creative/Artistic Growth.
* The Northwest is associated with Helpful People and Travel Growth.
Water is Ideal for West and Northwest locations.
Building or Buying a Home?
The Ideal Location will look like the image below. This image is from Norway. A single story home is ideal to avoid extra floors/responsibilities "weighing down on you". A protective "mountain" behind you is also ideal. This can be a home that is slightly larger than yours, a mountain, and/or tall trees.
You will want to have a protective "cushion" on each side of your home as well. This can also be mountains, homes, and/or tall trees.
The front of your home can enjoy a nice relaxing river or slow traffic street. A little movement is necessary to keep energy moving. An active fountain or lake can work if nature is active on it. Land can also be in front of your home.
The Year of the Metal Rat begins on January 25th, 2020. The Year of the Rat starts off a fresh 12 year animal cycle. The Year of the Pig in 2019 (Click Here) was a reflection time of the last 11 years. Needless to say, the Year of the Rat in 2020 is all about New Beginnings! It's time to take on new opportunities by doing what you desire!
The movie Ratatouille is a great representation of the foundation laying year of 2020. Remy was determined to upgrade his life by not settling for garbage. He had desires to become a chef and open up his own restaurant. He took on that opportunity via a cute collaboration.
Rat years can be organized, social, and enterprising. Seek out financial investments, real estate opportunities, and travel opportunities abroad in 2020. Cross off some foodie and travel bucket lists as well. Yellow writing pads with blue pens are a great memory retention trick to get you started. :)
The year 2020 is quite compatible with the Rat Year. The year 2020 vibrates to the number 4 when it's reduced down to a single digit in numerology (2+0+2+0 = 4).
Those born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st will also relate to this energy. Even those born in the 4th month of April can relate to some degree.
You can also find the Number 4 energy in first names that have D, V, and M letters.
Every number has its strengths and weaknesses though. Let's take a look at the Number 4 to get an idea of what we can all expect in 2020. Strive to bring about 2020's Strengths vs. its Weaknesses.
* Real Estate
* Financial Investments
* Family Oriented
* Objective Thinking
* Down to Earth
The amount of relationship advice that I've provided to others over the years is amazing to me, esp when many of those years I was simply single and mingling or dating short term! You learn a lot over the years from simply noticing patterns from others, having educational backgrounds in -ology fields, individual research, and unique travel experiences. Common sense also goes a long way. ;)
For some reason a lot of people get into the YOLO energy when they travel, esp overseas. They want to get their spring break "groove" back, hike off the paths, venture into every cave, and jump off every waterfall like it's a slip and slide in the backyard. I'm all for living that adventurous life, but a lot of those "adventures" are quite risky. Dating overseas is the same.
You have to apply the same logic as if you were dating in your home country. As I'm about to embark on an overseas Bucket List adventure, I want to share some dating advice. My spirit guide is already providing me with some funny and annoying dreams on what to avoid...hence this post. ;)
* Stay Safe - Basic rules apply by staying in safe areas, visiting safe areas, hanging out in safe areas, etc. Just do your research beforehand. You know nothing good goes down after midnight anywhere around the World. Have yourself inside by that time as a golden rule. ;)
* Be Yourself - You can be whoever you want to be when you're dating. That's a problem all around because you never really know someone until you have lived with them and/or have dated them for some time. Being yourself just makes things easier for everyone.
Travel mode already makes many people simplify their routines from hair to makeup to styles. This is quite positive for many reasons. The rest is merely about sticking to basic Q & As (first name (Travel Numerology Tip HERE), interests, nationality, etc). If you want to tell people that you're Black, White, and Asian after living in enough countries and befriending enough people since childhood, well then go right ahead! haha Yes I have said that someone before. lol
* Burner Phones - A lot of people get burner phones that they can rent or throw out when they travel. This is a great thing when you plan on meeting new people and/or doing business.
* Be Blind - If your weakness is any and everything pretty, it's time to get mentally strong. Pretty doesn't always mean sane and/or safe! It's easy to fall for that "exotic" stranger in that new "exotic" land that's offering up an "exotic" experience. lol Stay strong ladies! The MIND is always sexier at the end of the day. Have an intellectual conversation first to see what you're working with. That P.Y.T may be off to another after you ask them about their arts and culture interests.
I'm just saying. ;)
Happy and Safe Travels!
Summer is a great season for new adventures all around the World. The travel season comes with its share of annoyances though aka humidity and mosquitos! There are some natural remedies to keep you cool and unbothered though. ;)
* Ice Water - Mosquitos love warm body temperatures. Keep your body cool from the inside out by drinking plenty of ice water, especially after exercising. It will also boost your metabolism for weight loss. Electrolyte drinks are also beneficial for body hydration.
* Coconut Oil - Mosquitos love bacteria on the body. The antibacterial and deep moisturizing benefits of coconut oil are endless! Coconuts grow in tropical climates for a reason. Apply some coconut oil to your body and feet before heading out. A little jojoba oil and/or rosehip oil can be applied to the face for those with sensitive skin.
* Pastel Clothing - Mosquitos are attracted to dark colors (red, dark blue, black). They are little vampires after all! Enjoy loose clothing in pretty pastels to deter hungry mosquitos. Double up with healthy garlic and onion consumptions if you really want to keep mosquitos and/or people away!
* Natural Mosquito Repellents - Mosquitos and other insects hate vanilla, lavender, and peppermint oils. These are great scents to use as natural perfumes, refreshing face misters, and love attractors. Vanilla is associated with sweet and nurturing qualities. Lavender is associated with calm and relaxing qualities. Peppermint is associated with stimulating and happy qualities.
Once your essential oil bottles are used up, keep them! The scents are still active. Simply add some water to the bottles and shake them up. Transfer the scented water to a mini spray bottle for living environments, clothes, and/or body misters.
One resource that I always tell people about when they need to refocus on their interests and hobbies is Meetup.com. Travelers often fall into day to day routines when they settle down for awhile in a city, state, and/or country for too long. You really get tired of dealing with the same types of "collective energies" after awhile. The Universal energy of 3 often kicks in around the 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 3 years, 6 years, 9 years, etc time periods. I'm proud to be at traveler with no hometown to call my own. It has just been my life since age 3. It is what makes a Sagittarius a Sagittarius...freedom! It's actually refreshing in many ways.
As I embark on more travels with the rest of society in the years to come, I always head to meetup.com to check out the local scenes. It's a great resource for when you want to meet like minded individuals. I've personally enjoyed some interesting experiences via the platform...
* Leading a meditation while hanging out in the middle of nowhere at night with UFO watchers? Once in a Lifetime "Ya that really happened" Check! lol
* Meeting a traveling mural artist and Matrix Energetics healer to learn from one on one at a Jesus lecture...and then visiting more quirky spiritual lectures together for awhile. Great Spiritual Check!
* Attending a Halloween costume party and winning first place. Creepy Costume Check! lol
The weirder the meetup, the better! If you're not into trying quirky new things, stick to the typical social meetups, business meetups, foodie meetups, etc. Mixed gender groups are often better for diverse perspectives. There are always opportunities for one on one meetups as well once you gravitate towards someone (Ex: language tutoring arrangements).
If you can't find a meetup in the country or city that you're visiting, Start Your Own! I'm all about taking initiative to get what I want in life. Meetup.com is a great place to do just that. You may have something to teach or share with people that aren't familiar with it yet. It's all about creating your own experiences in life vs. falling in line to other's experiences.
What new things and places do you want to explore?
Find or start an offline group that resonates with your interests today! :)
Your biorhythms are your daily energy patterns. You can calculate your daily biorhythms with just your birthday. You can also calculate how your energy patterns flow with another individual. It's important to note that your biorhythm compatibilities will never change. The only thing that will change is how much the other person is on your "energy radar". It's also best to calculate your biorhythm compatibility with people that you actually know vs. random strangers. There needs to be a relevant connection to feel things out on a daily basis.
The ideal biorhythms to have for friendships and friends with benefits are between 70-89%. Biorhythm compatibilities between 90%-100% will be the most intense with highs and lows. You will always have 100% with people who share the exact same birthday as you.
* Legal Age Compatibilities are just a number if there's a relevant connection.
* I support all the noonas and cougars of the World who are aging backwards in life. Over the age of 24 is often ideal for romantic partnerships based on
Astrological Maturity Ages (ages 24-30 and ages 31-40).
I have used my birthday as an example to showcase the Main Biorhythm Compatibilities
(Emotional, Physical, Intellectual).
Emotional Rhythms describe how your daily moods flow with one another.
Physical Rhythms describe how your daily physical energies flow with one another. This can also highlight physical attractions.
Intellectual Rhythms describe how your daily mental thoughts flow with one another. This can also highlight telepathic connections if both individuals are intuitive.
CLICK HERE to Calculate Your Biorhythms and Your Biorhythm Compatibilities.
Jupiter is the planet of luck and expansion. Moderation is key with the planet Jupiter. You can learn more about your birth chart's Jupiter HERE. Beyond your birth chart's Jupiter, Jupiter travels through a new zodiac sign every single year. Jupiter in Capricorn starts fully on Dec 3, 2019 after Jupiter in Sagittarius concludes on Dec 2, 2019. Jupiter in Capricorn will last until Dec 18, 2020.
Jupiter in Sagittarius's lessons were all about education, broad perspectives, indulgences, travel, and overall global awareness.
Jupiter in Capricorn will bring lessons for financial institutions and currency exchanges. Uranus in Taurus gave us some heads up on that already HERE. Jupiter in Capricorn will ask us to ground our bodies, seek practicality, balance achievement goals, and heal Mother Nature. Less will be more during this period to stay out of trouble. Seek out natural surroundings and simplistic lifestyle choices. Relationships get a stable boost with Capricorn's earth energy, esp as many build solid foundations (health, career, finances, home, family, etc) for themselves.
Jupiter in Capricorn is a great transit for classy and grounded forms of entertainment as well. Broadway musicals and/or unproblematic Jazz Clubs anyone? Those are just some of the requests that you may hear and/or make during Jupiter in Capricorn.
I asked my spirit guide for some inspiration this morning and ta da! lol It went from hearing the words "alien humor" to "aliens over Jeju". I came across this cute eco friendly alien cartoon and Ufo Cafe on Jeju Island. It's definitely me! All of this will make sense in a minute. ;)
The topic of Indigo Children is one that comes off rather pretentious, esp for those who are actual "Indigo Children". It's really just a fancy label for spiritually gifted children. All children are rather psychic though. It is stated that many Indigos like myself started to come in during the 1980s. Many more continued to come in after the 1990s. The checklists for Indigos can be rather off though. I wanted to provide my own personal Indigo checklist instead.
* Indigos recognize other Indigos - I first heard the name "Indigo" when a high school classmate asked me if I was one. We bonded over Jude Law after she recommended the sci fi movie Gattaca. After I learned more about Indigos from her, I knew this would be a pattern that I would see throughout my life. We just know when we see an Indigo or attract one!
* Old Eyes - Indigos have Old Souls and Young Spirits. The eyes are often "old" in terms of their energies. Many past lives have been lived...and remembered! This is what makes them look as if they are looking into your own soul's lives. They often parent themselves and others as well.
* Eco Friendly - The environment is often a concern for Indigos. They enjoy natural environments, natural products, natural styles, and organic nutrition. Islands and locations around nature attract them. Water often calms their spirits.
* Authoritative - Indigos don't like to be told what to do. They see themselves as the authority figures due to their natural wisdoms. Many have experienced paranormal occurrences from an early age. This makes them unphased by manipulations, guilt, heavy emotions, 1st world problems, etc. They simply see through people and their intentions. They've "seen it all" in other words. They know that common sense really is common. People simply choose not to use it. ;)
* Intuitive/Sensitive/Paranormal - Paranormal experiences are simply part of their lives. It could be experiences with telepathy, astral travel, healing, extraterrestrials, etc. They are not alien hybrids though. That's just ridiculous! Many have experienced alien species in one way or another (meditations, astral projections, seeing them as spirit attachments on toxic people, etc). Aliens leave Indigos alone though. It's almost as if they see them on "their level" if that makes sense. I've never had a bad experience with the few alien species that I've seen and/or have seen me. It does sounds creepy when I type it all out though. haha Don't start none, won't be none eh? ;)
* Observant - Indigos don't really react. They take in information from afar and sit back. They don't understand society and how the human experience can be so molded by others. They know that they're spiritual beings living a human experience. This keeps many Indigos to themselves and away from crowds/groups. They don't have time for FOMOS or YOLOS. They have lived enough lives already. We're tired! Chill travels are about all we're up for...and sharing our experiences with others for a greater good. :)
Can You Relate to the Indigo Checklist?
If so, congrats! You probably hate to be labeled with the label though. ;) Now go change the World in a positive way! It's defnitely in every Indigo's DNA to do so! :)
Beyond having confidence in yourself, there are a few tricks that can help you attract the types of people that you desire. Some of these tips may seem like common sense. Other tips may be new to you...
* Smile - People who smile are inviting. Simply put a smile on your face when you're out and about. It's an instant facelift and mood enhancer. This will shift your energy to welcome positive people and energies.
* Laughing - Finding humor in life will help you to stay positive. It's another instant mood enhancer and positive energy attractor.
* Glossy Lips - Your lips are associated with digestive systems, communication, and sexuality. Keep your lips moisturized with organic lip products. Even a dab of coconut oil or olive oil does the trick.
* Concealers/Foundations - Concealers like BB Cream are great for covering up imperfections, esp imperfections that make you look tired or sick. It's quite normal in some countries for all genders to apply makeup before going out and about. Less is always more. Ultimately you'll want to take care of your skin from the inside out though.
* Nutrition - Drinking more water makes you to look hydrated and refreshed. Collagen powder plumps up your face for a youthful appearance. Omega 3s from Krill Oil uplifts your mood, clears your skin, and keeps you looking youthful.
* Positive jewelry - Everything carries energy. Jewelry is known for holding energy from the past and present. Positive images can attract positive energies. All jewelry can be used as a protective symbol as well. Consider wearing earrings and/or necklaces that consist of natural gemstones, crosses, hearts, etc.
* Glasses - Glasses balance out your face. Nobody has a face that is 100% symmetrical. Wearing glasses and/or sunglasses creates a symmetrical illusion.
Eyeglasses create the illusion of intelligence as well. This includes fashion eyeglasses that don't even have lenses in them.
Sunglasses that allow full eye protection from the sun are ideal for health purposes. Wear sunglasses that allow people to see your eyes. This is ideal for creating trust. :)
There are a lot of ways to determine which locations are best for you to live in and/or travel to. I like to keep things simple though, esp for those who have trouble making decisions.
One simple way to seek out compatible locations is to look at your First Name. The 1st Vowel of your First Name is your Soul Vowel. This is the energy that people may keep to themselves. It's what makes you feel comfortable at a deeper level.
Every letter in the alphabet vibrates to a number in numerology. Heading to locations that share your 1st vowel energy may make you feel "at home" with the locations. This can apply to countries, states, cities, islands, etc. You can then visit www.numbeo.com to learn more about locations around the World, esp if you choose to stay awhile.
A - #1 energy, Independence, Initiating, Assertive, Straightforward, Less Talk and More Walk
E - #5 energy, Travel Friendly, Restless, Adventurous, Chatty, Variety, Small Talk
I - #9 energy, Leadership, Healing, Transformation, Influenced by the Past, Rest & Relaxation
O - #6 energy, Domestic, Home Business, Leadership, Nurturing, Planning, Family oriented
U - #3 energy, Social, Humor, Variety, Indulgent, Creative, Chatty, Multitasking
Spring Cleaning traditions are a gift to everyone. It gets people to examine what's necessary and loved in their life. Here are some tips to assist your declutter sessions this year.
* Evaluate what you actually use during your day. Keep track of it for atleast a week or two. Discard any excess via donation pick ups and/or yard sales.
Welcome a more eco friendly and/or minimalist lifestyle.
* Evaluate how you use your time and energy at home. Home is where you should unwind. Bring in third party assistance for errand tasks, cleaning tasks, etc. Robot delivery services have only just begun for example.
* Cleanse your environment with salt and incense sticks. Smoke and salt have been used for ages to clear negative/stagnant energies in and around homes. Smudge corners with incense smoke and salt. Focus on positive cleansing energies, white light, angelic assistance, etc while you do it. Let fresh air in if you live in a dust free environment. Get a robot vacuum to clean up the rest.
* Evaluate where your heart is at. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Figure out the Top 3 skills that you're good at, that come easy to you, and that don't make you feel like you're working.
* Automate and/or negotiate what you can to make things more convenient for your modern day lifestyle.
* You are most like the five people that you hang around with. Take a look around you to see if those five people are aligned with your spirit. If not, don't be afraid to move on and replace them (temporarily or permanent). You're not Jesus. You don't have to like everybody. lol This applies to all relationships (friends, family, romance, work, acquaintances, etc).
Stick to people who bring you joy and/or make you laugh in other words. Just make sure that you're bringing in that same energy. It takes two to tango after all!
Self Care Tips
* Evaluate your bucket lists. You should do this every year and/or season. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Take note of your dreams (day and night) for ideas on the who, what, when, and wheres. :)
Your North Node dictates your lifetime's purpose and calling. Your North Node can be a challenge during your youth due to your past life's influences. The earlier that you accept your North Node's mission/challenge/lessons, the better. Enjoying friendships with people that have your North Node's zodiac sign is a quick start.
I have a North Node in the sign of Cancer. My life's calling and happiness is found through nurturing, being nurtured, and being of service to others. Intuition, women, children, animals, Mother Nature, beauty creation, expressing emotions, and/or enjoying domestic pursuits are where I can find my greatest happiness in life.
Even though I've always cringed at the idea of having a traditional wedding/marriage and birthing children, I've always felt a strong responsibility to assist women with their relationships and self care. The Sound of Music is still one of my favorite musicals, as well as the idea of multiracial family adoptions like Angelina Jolie. That huge responsibility however is just not for me. This is where I nurture others like a "mother" and "adopt" other aspects of my North Node (Ex: Mother Nature).
Scroll below to locate your Birth Chart's North Node Sign.
North Node in Aries
- assertiveness, leadership, initiating, independence, multitasking, open to change
North Node in Pisces
-healing, intuition, restful sleep, service oriented, inspirational, humanitarian efforts
North Node in Aquarius
-quirky, innovation, friendships, stand out from the crowd, freedom, detachment
North Node in Capricorn
- career pursuits, achievement, detachment, self sufficient, discipline, hard work, wisdom
North Node in Sagittarius
- honesty, wisdom, spiritual pursuits, education, freedom, independence, free spirit, travels
North Node in Scorpio
-depths, intensity, transformation. sharing abundance, healing, alone time, reflection
North Node in Libra
- give and take, diplomacy, relationships, beauty creation, negotiate, compromise
North Node in Virgo
- health/healing, business, service, details, problem solving, practicality, analytical, nature
North Node in Leo
- courage, relationships, spotlights, leadership, creativity, goal oriented, generousity
North Node in Cancer
- domestic, nurturing, service, intuitive, nature, relationships, beauty creation, emotional expression
North Node in Gemini
- communicative, languages, travels, intellectual pursuits, curious, adapting, variety, cities
North Node in Taurus
- finances, sensuality, nature loving, sharing abundance, enjoying comforts, security, stability
Venus is the planet of love and beauty. It describes aspects of your personality and what you're attracted to in others (temptations, friendships, and/or romantic relationships). It can give clues to your flirting style as well. Scroll to the end of the post to discover your birth chart's Venus sign.
My Venus sign is in the sign of Aquarius. I'm often attracted to quirky individuals who aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd. This includes innovators, artists, comedians, musicians, dancers, and overall entertainers. Although I'm quite direct and humorous when I like someone due to being a Sagittarius, my Venus sign in Aquarius keeps me rather cool and detached at first. It's a lovely balance. Some may call Venus in Aquarius's initial approach a bit "cold". I just call it Swag. ;)
Venus Sign in Air Signs (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra)
- Detached, Objective, "Swaggy", Creative, Fickle, Intellectuals, Chatty, Friendships, Easy Going
Venus Sign in Fire Signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
- Variety is the Spice, Enthusiastic, Passionate, Tempermental, Direct, Adventurous
Venus Sign in Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
- Romantic, Emotional, Passionate, Sensitive, Picky, Charming, Private, "Loyal", Intuitive
Venus Sign in Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)
- Dependable, Picky, Practical, Grounded, "Loyal", Organized, Sensual, Reliable
Nothing relaxes better than a massage, esp a foot massage! Self foot massages can bring a great deal of benefits to your overall health. Reflexology works with pressure points on the body to bring about healing benefits. You can use the chart above to stimulate healing on your feet and hands. Giving yourself a full foot session will have you feeling relaxed and detoxed. You will know that you're relaxed when one shoulder starts to relax down. That's when you can start on the other foot. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout your detox massage session. Those "crunchy" sounds just indicate that you're hitting some stagnant energy within your body. ;)
You can continue your session with a practical foot soak. The soles of your feet have some of the largest pores on your body. They can absorb a great deal for your internal healing. Try adding tea bags and/or essential oils for a warm or cool foot soak session. Try some antioxidant green teas, relaxing lavender oil, antibacterial tea tree oil, and/or calming magnesium epsom salts for a foot bath mixture. Get clever with some trash bag liners, an old crockpot for controlled heating, an unused trash can, a metal bowl, and/or a plastic bucket. Chillaxing doesn't have to be fancy. ;) Enjoy peppermint oil and almonds to keep your energy up if you're seeking a more stimulating soak.
Finish up with a salt scrub, an antibacterial moisturizing oil like coconut oil, and some cute socks.
Happy Reflexology Foot Massaging!