The Year of the Metal Rat begins on January 25th, 2020. The Year of the Rat starts off a fresh 12 year animal cycle. The Year of the Pig in 2019 (Click Here) was a reflection time of the last 11 years. Needless to say, the Year of the Rat in 2020 is all about New Beginnings! It's time to take on new opportunities by doing what you desire!
The movie Ratatouille is a great representation of the foundation laying year of 2020. Remy was determined to upgrade his life by not settling for garbage. He had desires to become a chef and open up his own restaurant. He took on that opportunity via a cute collaboration.
Rat years can be organized, social, and enterprising. Seek out financial investments, real estate opportunities, and travel opportunities abroad in 2020. Cross off some foodie and travel bucket lists as well. Yellow writing pads with blue pens are a great memory retention trick to get you started. :)
The year 2020 is quite compatible with the Rat Year. The year 2020 vibrates to the number 4 when it's reduced down to a single digit in numerology (2+0+2+0 = 4).
Those born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st will also relate to this energy. Even those born in the 4th month of April can relate to some degree.
You can also find the Number 4 energy in first names that have D, V, and M letters.
Every number has its strengths and weaknesses though. Let's take a look at the Number 4 to get an idea of what we can all expect in 2020. Strive to bring about 2020's Strengths vs. its Weaknesses.
* Real Estate
* Financial Investments
* Family Oriented
* Objective Thinking
* Down to Earth
I've decided to place all of my overseas travel adventures on one post. Previous travel tip blog posts will be at the "Travel Tips" category tab. I'll update this post along the way with some tips, photos, etc that I love. :) I'll try to make the tips lighthearted and easy to follow. Lord knows Americans can make controversy out of anything. Perspective is everything though. This is why I travel. :)
Budget - One of the easiest ways to budget your travels, especially if you'll be gone for months, is to look at your current lifestyle. Look at what you're spending on Rent, Food, Transportation, and Utilities. Aim to keep your travel budget below that. This allows you extra spending money for shopping, attractions, etc. Many long term travelers that I've spoken with have either sold unused items, saved for the amount of months that they plan to travel, and/or work as they travel (digital nomads, work programs, teaching, etc). Having a passive income source never hurts either! Everyone should invest and/or have some form of emergency travel funding. Trusted bank ATMS overseas can also handle quick cash needs.
Translation Devices - International phone sites like Mobal.com and Onesimcard.com provide you with overseas phone options.
Lingmo One2One 2-way translation device is another option if you want to have an offline conversation with someone at a cafe, beach, etc. I went ahead and got one due to it being on sale for AUD $99. It comes with two earpieces that you can wear or place on a table. It's just easier for me because I'm a chatter and my language learning days aren't keeping up. I'll have to test it out when it comes to making jokes. Having a little "robot" assistance speaker is quite humorous in itself though. :)
Online translation apps are always available for free and/or cheap voice translations as well. Do your research to see how much english is spoken and/or written at your travel location. You may not need to translate anything at all!
Accommodations - Everyone loves a little indulgence. Too much can create a lack of inspiration and/or idle behaviors. Travel can be that humbling experience that many crave after awhile. Keep your accommodations practical. Look for deals on sites like Booking.com or Agoda.com. Vacation rentals on Airbnb.com and Innclusive.com are options as well. Simply read what other travelers are saying about the location and amenities.
Google maps is also handy for having a look around the area for amenities like supermarkets, shopping, etc. Consider quiet residential areas if you're going to major cities. Locations near universities can be affordable and resourceful as well. You'll get more of a local feel that way. You can always book a little fancy prancy hotel on the way out or in from your destinations. Determine your yin and yang needs for every location.
Transportation - Ride sharing platforms like Uber and Lyft are affordable for the U.S. I ended up having a conversation with one driver about her cancer the day I headed out on my overseas adventures. She took photos of some of the supplements that I take (turmeric supplement, krill oil, etc mentioned on the blog). I also provided her with some healthy living tips and moving tips aka head North folks! The Universe is never done allowing you to be an angel in someone's life when you travel! The networks start right from the get go. :)
Overseas transportation is also affordable if you know where to look. Taxifarefinder.com provides taxi estimates for travel locations. RideGuru.com provides taxi and ride share estimate comparisons. Buses are always an affordable option. Buses can take a long time to get to a destination though.
Flight sites like Momondo.com provide flight day estimates and other flight site comparisons. Tuesday and Wednesdays are known to be cheap days to fly out. You'll have to play around with it though.
Social - Meetup.com was mentioned previously on my blog as a traveler friendly platform.
You can find out what's going on in your locations with sites like Timeout.com.
Local deal sites like Livingsocial.com and Groupon.com can hook you up with affordable treats.
You may have to search for foreigner friendly city magazines. The growing expat community in Busan has Hapskorea.com for example. This is just one interesting beach/port city to watch in the future for Generation Zs and Millennials.
Packing - If your entire life will be in two carry ons for awhile, congrats! I always have to congratulate minimalism and simplicity. Your accommodations can surely take care of any indulgences that you may miss (gyms, spas, kitchens, etc). Stick to what you may need for a month or less. This goes back to the first tip about evaluating your current lifestyle. Determine what you actually use in a month.
Consider a spinner hard shell carry on and an insulated backpack. Consider packing essential oils, mini toiletries, protein bars like Quest's cookies & cream, antibacterial wipes, face masks for the skin, antibacterial surgical masks for planes, satin blackout eye mask for sleeping, sunglasses, mini umbrella, sun hat, waterproof camera, laptop, and noise cancelling headphones.
Clothing can be kept simple with hand wash items (tank tops, leggings, tunics, undies, socks, pjs, etc).
Supplements can be bulky for carry ons. Consider small bottles if you want to take something with you. Activated charcoal can be handy if you ever get food poisoning. Do most of your shopping when you get to your location though. It's a great excuse to check out the local markets and stores. You can use google maps to take a virtual tour of local shopping centers and supermarkets. Many locations offer delivery to your accommodations. Gotta love modern day convenience! Check out all of your delivery options for those hot and/or rainy days. Those are also the best days to blog. ;)
Sharing is Caring
As a foodie, I don't ask questions when you give me food. The Universal sign of a good person is someone who shares their food and sweet treats with you. ;) This is what happened today as I was lounging on a tropical rainy day. A Chinese woman on my travels shared four treats with me that were absolutely delicious! She had a translation device due to her poor english. My mandarin isn't so great either!
I ate the pineapple cookie first. It was like a soft shortbread cookie with sweet pineapple filling. If a soft Girl Scout shortbread cookie had a baby with a MUCH better tasting fig newton, you'd have this Chinese treat. haha It's the only way to describe it. I will definitely buy this in bulk when I get to China and/or the nearest Chinatown!
Did You Hear Something?
When you're traveling light as a musician, you start to miss things like physical musical instruments. A satin eye mask, calming magnesium pill, surgical mask, lavender oil, and classical music via some noise cancelling headphones keeps you sleeping like a sweet ninja baby on overnight flights. You'll really wonder if there was even a baby on your flight. There's always a baby on my flights. They communicate like little barking puppies too. It's really funny after you've traveled all your life. It's like a scene from 101 Dalmatians. haha Just offer the new moms and babies some lavender oil. ;)
There are times when you're actually awake on a flight though. That is when you need a different type of stimulation. Virtualpiano.net is my go to for keeping me musically stimulated on and off flights. It's fun to learn new songs with the ease of your keyboard (try the Xfiles theme). It's also fun to compose your own songs. This is what I found myself craving today.
Enjoy it for yourself as well. :)
Island Zen Escapes
Aloha! A trip to Honolulu Hawaii is different for everyone. It's honestly just one bucket list check off before settling down in Asian countries for a bit. If you're looking for a quiet escape from the tourist attractions of Waikiki, the University of Hawaii at Monoa's Japanese Garden is a great one! Even a stroll around the University can be a nice bit of exercise in the morning.
In general it's best to do your garden strolls and hikes in the morning during the Summer months. Hawaii is close to the equator. That means that even the permanent tan crowd can get sunburnt. Cloudy days after a rainy day are also great due to the cloud cover! The island is So Fresh and So Clean Clean after a rainy day! It's quite lovely to see the plant life after a little rain. Rub on some peppermint oil mosquito repellent, put on some loose pastel clothes that cover your skin, grab some water, an umbrella, and enjoy your little stroll. :)
On your way to the Japanese Garden, you'll pass by the Center for Korean Studies. It's a beautiful building where you can go inside for some air conditioning, restrooms, and/or some water fountains.
You may even pass this little black cat on the bridge. I love black cats! They are actually good luck in many Asian countries. All cats are psychic, independent, and protective totems. It's quite understandable to why they continue to be worshipped today by many loving owners.
You can relax near the stream on the other side of the Japanese Teahouse. It's a lovely place to sit down for a little meditation time. The "Jurassic Park" mosquitos around this area may even leave you alone for some zen time as well. haha One looked right at me. I was like "Not today Satan!" Hawaii is Pele (Hawaii's Goddess Spirit) country anyway. ;) Thank Pele for the cloud cover and nature afterwards as you head to your next destination. :)
I spoke of this above after my Honolulu/Manoa stroll. Everyone is sensitive to the sun. Some just prefer being in it more than others. A nice hotel accommodation view with a medium size window, blinds, and blackout curtains are always the compromise though.
Kudos if there's room service and a gym!
Ideally you will want to stay out of the sun between 10 am and 4 pm. This is when the sun can damage your skin, eyes, etc the most, esp in locations that are closer to the equator. Put sunscreen (atleast SPF 30) on atleast 20 minutes beforehand as well.
Accuweather.com is a great site for those who want to test the hour to hour and day to day weather patterns at their travel locations. I think I found my ideal when I was looking at JeJu Island recently. It's South Korea's Hawaii for those who aren't really feeling Hawaii's closeness to the equator, distant location from major cities, prices, and/or Waikiki's "Island Vegas" vibe. I heard someone really call it that. haha I heard all of these comments from talking to locals actually. It's a mixed bag when people settle on islands. Three weeks was enough for me. The Universe vibrates to 3s remember. ;) The Big Island may suit those who want more nature, slightly cooler temperatures, and less tourists though. :)
Spirit workers need that extra cloud cover and rain every now and then. Those are the best days and nights for greater intuition, spiritual hikes, and premonition dreams. :) The closer you get to older and/or spiritualist countries, the more your intuitive senses naturally increase as well!
Healthy Jet Lag "Midnight" Snacks
I've finally adjusted to balancing out the Asian time zones with U.S. time zones. I keep track of both for work purposes. Convenience stores in Asia are a great way to get your nom noms on at any hour. Here are some recent picks that I came across today in Korea....
* Korean Raison Tea - It's good for the liver and digestion. I had a mini Choya plum wine (my fav brand) the other day mixed with some iced sprite...delicious! Now it's time to detox for awhile with some Korean Raison Tea. I chose this drink from memory. I remember seeing an ASTRO member recommend it on their social media feed. I do take food suggestions from groups that I like. The taste was like watered down coffee. That's the best way to describe it. I'll enjoy the hydration and health benefits though! ;)
* Coconut Curry Rice - It was a nice little meal. I didn't even finish it all. Rice is filling! The sauce was quite nice, tasty, and well balanced. None of the products were salty. That was refreshing.
* Shrimp Crackers - This was a surprise! I just went with my gut on this one. It was also well balanced. It was a great snack! I made sure to save some for later. :)
The amount of relationship advice that I've provided to others over the years is amazing to me, esp when many of those years I was simply single and mingling or dating short term! You learn a lot over the years from simply noticing patterns from others, having educational backgrounds in -ology fields, individual research, and unique travel experiences. Common sense also goes a long way. ;)
For some reason a lot of people get into the YOLO energy when they travel, esp overseas. They want to get their spring break "groove" back, hike off the paths, venture into every cave, and jump off every waterfall like it's a slip and slide in the backyard. I'm all for living that adventurous life, but a lot of those "adventures" are quite risky. Dating overseas is the same.
You have to apply the same logic as if you were dating in your home country. As I'm about to embark on an overseas Bucket List adventure, I want to share some dating advice. My spirit guide is already providing me with some funny and annoying dreams on what to avoid...hence this post. ;)
* Stay Safe - Basic rules apply by staying in safe areas, visiting safe areas, hanging out in safe areas, etc. Just do your research beforehand. You know nothing good goes down after midnight anywhere around the World. Have yourself inside by that time as a golden rule. ;)
* Be Yourself - You can be whoever you want to be when you're dating. That's a problem all around because you never really know someone until you have lived with them and/or have dated them for some time. Being yourself just makes things easier for everyone.
Travel mode already makes many people simplify their routines from hair to makeup to styles. This is quite positive for many reasons. The rest is merely about sticking to basic Q & As (first name (Travel Numerology Tip HERE), interests, nationality, etc). If you want to tell people that you're Black, White, and Asian after living in enough countries and befriending enough people since childhood, well then go right ahead! haha Yes I have said that someone before. lol
* Burner Phones - A lot of people get burner phones that they can rent or throw out when they travel. This is a great thing when you plan on meeting new people and/or doing business.
* Be Blind - If your weakness is any and everything pretty, it's time to get mentally strong. Pretty doesn't always mean sane and/or safe! It's easy to fall for that "exotic" stranger in that new "exotic" land that's offering up an "exotic" experience. lol Stay strong ladies! The MIND is always sexier at the end of the day. Have an intellectual conversation first to see what you're working with. That P.Y.T may be off to another after you ask them about their arts and culture interests.
I'm just saying. ;)
Happy and Safe Travels!
Summer is a great season for new adventures all around the World. The travel season comes with its share of annoyances though aka humidity and mosquitos! There are some natural remedies to keep you cool and unbothered though. ;)
* Ice Water - Mosquitos love warm body temperatures. Keep your body cool from the inside out by drinking plenty of ice water, especially after exercising. It will also boost your metabolism for weight loss. Electrolyte drinks are also beneficial for body hydration.
* Coconut Oil - Mosquitos love bacteria on the body. The antibacterial and deep moisturizing benefits of coconut oil are endless! Coconuts grow in tropical climates for a reason. Apply some coconut oil to your body and feet before heading out. A little jojoba oil and/or rosehip oil can be applied to the face for those with sensitive skin.
* Pastel Clothing - Mosquitos are attracted to dark colors (red, dark blue, black). They are little vampires after all! Enjoy loose clothing in pretty pastels to deter hungry mosquitos. Double up with healthy garlic and onion consumptions if you really want to keep mosquitos and/or people away!
* Natural Mosquito Repellents - Mosquitos and other insects hate vanilla, lavender, and peppermint oils. These are great scents to use as natural perfumes, refreshing face misters, and love attractors. Vanilla is associated with sweet and nurturing qualities. Lavender is associated with calm and relaxing qualities. Peppermint is associated with stimulating and happy qualities.
Once your essential oil bottles are used up, keep them! The scents are still active. Simply add some water to the bottles and shake them up. Transfer the scented water to a mini spray bottle for living environments, clothes, and/or body misters.
One resource that I always tell people about when they need to refocus on their interests and hobbies is Meetup.com. Travelers often fall into day to day routines when they settle down for awhile in a city, state, and/or country for too long. You really get tired of dealing with the same types of "collective energies" after awhile. The Universal energy of 3 often kicks in around the 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 3 years, 6 years, 9 years, etc time periods. I'm proud to be at traveler with no hometown to call my own. It has just been my life since age 3. It is what makes a Sagittarius a Sagittarius...freedom! It's actually refreshing in many ways.
As I embark on more travels with the rest of society in the years to come, I always head to meetup.com to check out the local scenes. It's a great resource for when you want to meet like minded individuals. I've personally enjoyed some interesting experiences via the platform...
* Leading a meditation while hanging out in the middle of nowhere at night with UFO watchers? Once in a Lifetime "Ya that really happened" Check! lol
* Meeting a traveling mural artist and Matrix Energetics healer to learn from one on one at a Jesus lecture...and then visiting more quirky spiritual lectures together for awhile. Great Spiritual Check!
* Attending a Halloween costume party and winning first place. Creepy Costume Check! lol
The weirder the meetup, the better! If you're not into trying quirky new things, stick to the typical social meetups, business meetups, foodie meetups, etc. Mixed gender groups are often better for diverse perspectives. There are always opportunities for one on one meetups as well once you gravitate towards someone (Ex: language tutoring arrangements).
If you can't find a meetup in the country or city that you're visiting, Start Your Own! I'm all about taking initiative to get what I want in life. Meetup.com is a great place to do just that. You may have something to teach or share with people that aren't familiar with it yet. It's all about creating your own experiences in life vs. falling in line to other's experiences.
What new things and places do you want to explore?
Find or start an offline group that resonates with your interests today! :)
Your biorhythms are your daily energy patterns. You can calculate your daily biorhythms with just your birthday. You can also calculate how your energy patterns flow with another individual. It's important to note that your biorhythm compatibilities will never change. The only thing that will change is how much the other person is on your "energy radar". It's also best to calculate your biorhythm compatibility with people that you actually know vs. random strangers. There needs to be a relevant connection to feel things out on a daily basis.
The ideal biorhythms to have for friendships and friends with benefits are between 70-89%. Biorhythm compatibilities between 90%-100% will be the most intense with highs and lows. You will always have 100% with people who share the exact same birthday as you.
* Legal Age Compatibilities are just a number if there's a relevant connection.
* I support all the noonas and cougars of the World who are aging backwards in life. Over the age of 24 is often ideal for romantic partnerships based on
Astrological Maturity Ages (ages 24-30 and ages 31-40).
I have used my birthday as an example to showcase the Main Biorhythm Compatibilities
(Emotional, Physical, Intellectual).
Emotional Rhythms describe how your daily moods flow with one another.
Physical Rhythms describe how your daily physical energies flow with one another. This can also highlight physical attractions.
Intellectual Rhythms describe how your daily mental thoughts flow with one another. This can also highlight telepathic connections if both individuals are intuitive.
CLICK HERE to Calculate Your Biorhythms and Your Biorhythm Compatibilities.
Jupiter is the planet of luck and expansion. Moderation is key with the planet Jupiter. You can learn more about your birth chart's Jupiter HERE. Beyond your birth chart's Jupiter, Jupiter travels through a new zodiac sign every single year. Jupiter in Capricorn starts fully on Dec 3, 2019 after Jupiter in Sagittarius concludes on Dec 2, 2019. Jupiter in Capricorn will last until Dec 18, 2020.
Jupiter in Sagittarius's lessons were all about education, broad perspectives, indulgences, travel, and overall global awareness.
Jupiter in Capricorn will bring lessons for financial institutions and currency exchanges. Uranus in Taurus gave us some heads up on that already HERE. Jupiter in Capricorn will ask us to ground our bodies, seek practicality, balance achievement goals, and heal Mother Nature. Less will be more during this period to stay out of trouble. Seek out natural surroundings and simplistic lifestyle choices. Relationships get a stable boost with Capricorn's earth energy, esp as many build solid foundations (health, career, finances, home, family, etc) for themselves.
Jupiter in Capricorn is a great transit for classy and grounded forms of entertainment as well. ASTRO's cutie pie Rocky came to mind with his talented 2016's Hit the Stage Mask performance. Broadway musicals and/or unproblematic Jazz Clubs anyone? Those are just some of the requests that you may hear and/or make during Jupiter in Capricorn.
If adorable Korean male idols posting baby face filter photos isn't a reaction weakness, I don't know what is! Sooo cute. lol ASTRO's Lee Dongmin/Cha Eunwoo looks the same though right? A lot of the other idols look the same too. Adopt them all!
This brought up an interesting and simple point about the Universe though. Simply stanning and surrounding yourself with cute, positive, and healthy people wears off on you! Some may say that you just need to sit in between a pile of idols and do nothing to get the same effects. haha
The positive effects that Kpop has had on young girls and women hasn't gone unnoticed. Fellow Sociologists and Kpop fans have been observing it all along the way. Since 2017's rise in global Kpop, more and more girls and women have seen positive changes in their lives. The running joke is that if you stan a Kpop group, you'll have clearer skin, better grades, happier dispositions, etc, etc. It's actually quite true! The lifestyle changes that I've observed from a number of positive fandoms as a multi stan has been quite intriguing. A lot of young girls got their sh** together in other words. Idols have simply made a lot of women happier, healthier, and even cuter aka smiling and laughing more. I'm sure many fanboys would say the same for their own lives as well. ;) It's a win win for everyone! Stan a Kpop group today if you haven't already. You will not regret it! :)
I asked my spirit guide for some inspiration this morning and ta da! lol It went from hearing the words "alien humor" to "aliens over Jeju". I came across this cute eco friendly alien cartoon and Ufo Cafe on Jeju Island. It's definitely me! All of this will make sense in a minute. ;)
The topic of Indigo Children is one that comes off rather pretentious, esp for those who are actual "Indigo Children". It's really just a fancy label for spiritually gifted children. All children are rather psychic though. It is stated that many Indigos like myself started to come in during the 1980s. Many more continued to come in after the 1990s. The checklists for Indigos can be rather off though. I wanted to provide my own personal Indigo checklist instead.
* Indigos recognize other Indigos - I first heard the name "Indigo" when a high school classmate asked me if I was one. We bonded over Jude Law after she recommended the sci fi movie Gattaca. After I learned more about Indigos from her, I knew this would be a pattern that I would see throughout my life. We just know when we see an Indigo or attract one!
* Old Eyes - Indigos have Old Souls and Young Spirits. The eyes are often "old" in terms of their energies. Many past lives have been lived...and remembered! This is what makes them look as if they are looking into your own soul's lives. They often parent themselves and others as well.
* Eco Friendly - The environment is often a concern for Indigos. They enjoy natural environments, natural products, natural styles, and organic nutrition. Islands and locations around nature attract them. Water often calms their spirits.
* Authoritative - Indigos don't like to be told what to do. They see themselves as the authority figures due to their natural wisdoms. Many have experienced paranormal occurrences from an early age. This makes them unphased by manipulations, guilt, heavy emotions, 1st world problems, etc. They simply see through people and their intentions. They've "seen it all" in other words. They know that common sense really is common. People simply choose not to use it. ;)
* Intuitive/Sensitive/Paranormal - Paranormal experiences are simply part of their lives. It could be experiences with telepathy, astral travel, healing, extraterrestrials, etc. They are not alien hybrids though. That's just ridiculous! Many have experienced alien species in one way or another (meditations, astral projections, seeing them as spirit attachments on toxic people, etc). Aliens leave Indigos alone though. It's almost as if they see them on "their level" if that makes sense. I've never had a bad experience with the few alien species that I've seen and/or have seen me. It does sounds creepy when I type it all out though. haha Don't start none, won't be none eh? ;)
* Observant - Indigos don't really react. They take in information from afar and sit back. They don't understand society and how the human experience can be so molded by others. They know that they're spiritual beings living a human experience. This keeps many Indigos to themselves and away from crowds/groups. They don't have time for FOMOS or YOLOS. They have lived enough lives already. We're tired! Chill travels are about all we're up for...and sharing our experiences with others for a greater good. :)
Can You Relate to the Indigo Checklist?
If so, congrats! You probably hate to be labeled with the label though. ;) Now go change the World in a positive way! It's defnitely in every Indigo's DNA to do so! :)
Beyond having confidence in yourself, there are a few tricks that can help you attract the types of people that you desire. Some of these tips may seem like common sense. Other tips may be new to you...
* Smile - People who smile are inviting. Simply put a smile on your face when you're out and about. It's an instant facelift and mood enhancer. This will shift your energy to welcome positive people and energies.
* Laughing - Finding humor in life will help you to stay positive. It's another instant mood enhancer and positive energy attractor.
* Glossy Lips - Your lips are associated with digestive systems, communication, and sexuality. Keep your lips moisturized with organic lip products. Even a dab of coconut oil or olive oil does the trick.
* Concealers/Foundations - Concealers like BB Cream are great for covering up imperfections, esp imperfections that make you look tired or sick. It's quite normal in some countries for all genders to apply makeup before going out and about. Less is always more. Ultimately you'll want to take care of your skin from the inside out though.
* Nutrition - Drinking more water makes you to look hydrated and refreshed. Collagen powder plumps up your face for a youthful appearance. Omega 3s from Krill Oil uplifts your mood, clears your skin, and keeps you looking youthful.
* Positive jewelry - Everything carries energy. Jewelry is known for holding energy from the past and present. Positive images can attract positive energies. All jewelry can be used as a protective symbol as well. Consider wearing earrings and/or necklaces that consist of natural gemstones, crosses, hearts, etc.
* Glasses - Glasses balance out your face. Nobody has a face that is 100% symmetrical. Wearing glasses and/or sunglasses creates a symmetrical illusion.
Eyeglasses create the illusion of intelligence as well. This includes fashion eyeglasses that don't even have lenses in them.
Sunglasses that allow full eye protection from the sun are ideal for health purposes. Wear sunglasses that allow people to see your eyes. This is ideal for creating trust. :)
Every single day we should let our inner child out to play. As a kid at heart, I love all things creative. One of my favorite things to do when I need a break is to check out theme park rides. One of my favorite channels that takes you on rides all over the World is available HERE. This was today's screenshot of the channel uploads. Needless to say I was not surprised. I think the Universe has been checking out my blog posts. haha I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be overseas soon enough though. All of the new cute disney additions are still building overseas, esp in the coming years. That's the REAL culture shock that people will have if you ask me...the cute on cute factors at theme parks. haha I'm just saying. :P hehe
There are a lot of ways to determine which locations are best for you to live in and/or travel to. I like to keep things simple though, esp for those who have trouble making decisions.
One simple way to seek out compatible locations is to look at your First Name. The 1st Vowel of your First Name is your Soul Vowel. This is the energy that people may keep to themselves. It's what makes you feel comfortable at a deeper level.
Every letter in the alphabet vibrates to a number in numerology. Heading to locations that share your 1st vowel energy may make you feel "at home" with the locations. This can apply to countries, states, cities, islands, etc. You can then visit www.numbeo.com to learn more about locations around the World, esp if you choose to stay awhile.
A - #1 energy, Independence, Initiating, Assertive, Straightforward, Less Talk and More Walk
E - #5 energy, Travel Friendly, Restless, Adventurous, Chatty, Variety, Small Talk
I - #9 energy, Leadership, Healing, Transformation, Influenced by the Past, Rest & Relaxation
O - #6 energy, Domestic, Home Business, Leadership, Nurturing, Planning, Family oriented
U - #3 energy, Social, Humor, Variety, Indulgent, Creative, Chatty, Multitasking
We can't all be Beyonce. We can slay all day in our own little ways though! I have my own personal secrets for staying in shape. A lot doesn't even involve working out! Here's the tea...
* Nutrition and Supplements - A healthy lifestyle is 80% on your plate and 20% in the "gym". Warmer weather naturally helps us to eat healthy. Our bodies crave healthy and chill foods.
- Ice water is a big consumption for me. It helps me to cool down from the inside. It also helps me to metabolize. I only drink a large glass of ice water after I finish eating.
- Proteins and Veggies are eaten a lot during warmer weather. I crave a lot of pre cooked bbq pork ribs during Summer as well. I often enjoy a portion size of 3 ribs with a 1/2 cup of mashed sweet potatoes. It gives me a great dose of protein and nostalgic cookout nom noms. A chicken or turkey salad is an easy way to go when I want something simple. Detox rest days usually consist of vegan foods and salads.
- Fruit is eaten a lot during warmer weather as well. The sun can break down anti-aging collagen. I make sure to eat A lot of oranges for vitamin C. Vitamin C produces collagen. It also keeps your immune system on point. The refreshing orange provides you with juice, fiber, and cheerful color therapy. You can learn more about the color Orange HERE. :) Oranges are a great way to end a meal due to the happy potassium minerals and natural sugars. They make a great snack as well!
- Supplements often consist of Krill Oil Omega 3s aka heart attack prevention, Curcumin Turmeric aka anti-aging antioxidants, Multivitamin every so often in 1/2 servings, Vit D aka I don't like to be out in the sun too long, and Grass fed collagen powder for healthy joints, muscle tone, skin and hair health, and metabolism and anti-aging boosts.
* Workouts - When I choose to workout, I usually lay down on my body vibration machine aka a 20 min nap time. If I'm not into muscle toning, I'll use my portable mini cycle. It can be put together anywhere for a quick soul cycle session. If I'm not into cardio, I'll just use my 5 lb dumbbells for some quick squats, side stretches, and arm toning. I always have music in my ears while doing any exercise. The #1 tip for working out is to have fun! Stress is the real killer!
Although my childhood choreographing and group dancing days are in the past, ASTRO's 22 min dance practice video brought back some fond memories. I was a bit more strict at times than these cutie pies. Typical fire sign. lol
Dancing is a great Summer exercise to get you in shape fast though! Aerobic dance classes, exercise videos, etc can help you find something that's fun for you (Ex: Hula, Belly Dancing, Hip Hop, Jazz Hands, etc). :)
Cheers to Your Summer workouts!
Spring Cleaning traditions are a gift to everyone. It gets people to examine what's necessary and loved in their life. Here are some tips to assist your declutter sessions this year.
* Evaluate what you actually use during your day. Keep track of it for atleast a week or two. Discard any excess via donation pick ups and/or yard sales.
Welcome a more eco friendly and/or minimalist lifestyle.
* Evaluate how you use your time and energy at home. Home is where you should unwind. Bring in third party assistance for errand tasks, cleaning tasks, etc. Robot delivery services have only just begun for example.
* Cleanse your environment with salt and incense sticks. Smoke and salt have been used for ages to clear negative/stagnant energies in and around homes. Smudge corners with incense smoke and salt. Focus on positive cleansing energies, white light, angelic assistance, etc while you do it. Let fresh air in if you live in a dust free environment. Get a robot vacuum to clean up the rest.
* Evaluate where your heart is at. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Figure out the Top 3 skills that you're good at, that come easy to you, and that don't make you feel like you're working.
* Automate and/or negotiate what you can to make things more convenient for your modern day lifestyle.
* You are most like the five people that you hang around with. Take a look around you to see if those five people are aligned with your spirit. If not, don't be afraid to move on and replace them (temporarily or permanent). You're not Jesus. You don't have to like everybody. lol This applies to all relationships (friends, family, romance, work, acquaintances, etc).
Stick to people who bring you joy and/or make you laugh in other words. Just make sure that you're bringing in that same energy. It takes two to tango after all!
Self Care Tips
* Evaluate your bucket lists. You should do this every year and/or season. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Take note of your dreams (day and night) for ideas on the who, what, when, and wheres. :)
Your North Node dictates your lifetime's purpose and calling. Your North Node can be a challenge during your youth due to your past life's influences. The earlier that you accept your North Node's mission/challenge/lessons, the better. Enjoying friendships with people that have your North Node's zodiac sign is a quick start.
I have a North Node in the sign of Cancer. My life's calling and happiness is found through nurturing, being nurtured, and being of service to others. Intuition, women, children, animals, Mother Nature, beauty creation, expressing emotions, and/or enjoying domestic pursuits are where I can find my greatest happiness in life.
Even though I've always cringed at the idea of having a traditional wedding/marriage and birthing children, I've always felt a strong responsibility to assist women with their relationships and self care. The Sound of Music is still one of my favorite musicals, as well as the idea of multiracial family adoptions like Angelina Jolie. That huge responsibility however is just not for me. This is where I nurture others like a "mother" and "adopt" other aspects of my North Node (Ex: Mother Nature).
Scroll below to locate your Birth Chart's North Node Sign.
North Node in Aries
- assertiveness, leadership, initiating, independence, multitasking, open to change
North Node in Pisces
-healing, intuition, restful sleep, service oriented, inspirational, humanitarian efforts
North Node in Aquarius
-quirky, innovation, friendships, stand out from the crowd, freedom, detachment
North Node in Capricorn
- career pursuits, achievement, detachment, self sufficient, discipline, hard work, wisdom
North Node in Sagittarius
- honesty, wisdom, spiritual pursuits, education, freedom, independence, free spirit, travels
North Node in Scorpio
-depths, intensity, transformation. sharing abundance, healing, alone time, reflection
North Node in Libra
- give and take, diplomacy, relationships, beauty creation, negotiate, compromise
North Node in Virgo
- health/healing, business, service, details, problem solving, practicality, analytical, nature
North Node in Leo
- courage, relationships, spotlights, leadership, creativity, goal oriented, generousity
North Node in Cancer
- domestic, nurturing, service, intuitive, nature, relationships, beauty creation, emotional expression
North Node in Gemini
- communicative, languages, travels, intellectual pursuits, curious, adapting, variety, cities
North Node in Taurus
- finances, sensuality, nature loving, sharing abundance, enjoying comforts, security, stability
The talented group ASTRO inspired this post obviously. lol Three out of six members are enjoying a loving ear massage while celebrating their Japanese album "Venus".
Although ear reflexology massage points can reduce pain and assist in digestion, it's actually a lot more painful than the post on Foot and Hand Reflexology points. I did get a good laugh out of their cute attempts though. lol
The Japanese version of their song "All Night" is just as good as their Korean version by the way...a beautiful video that inspired the Venus-ish Feng Shui Gardening post.
Venus is the planet of love and beauty. It describes aspects of your personality and what you're attracted to in others (temptations, friendships, and/or romantic relationships). It can give clues to your flirting style as well. Scroll to the end of the post to discover your birth chart's Venus sign.
My Venus sign is in the sign of Aquarius. I'm often attracted to quirky individuals who aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd. This includes innovators, artists, comedians, musicians, dancers, and overall entertainers. Although I'm quite direct and humorous when I like someone due to being a Sagittarius, my Venus sign in Aquarius keeps me rather cool and detached at first. It's a lovely balance. Some may call Venus in Aquarius's initial approach a bit "cold". I just call it Swag. ;)
Venus Sign in Air Signs (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra)
- Detached, Objective, "Swaggy", Creative, Fickle, Intellectuals, Chatty, Friendships, Easy Going
Venus Sign in Fire Signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
- Variety is the Spice, Enthusiastic, Passionate, Tempermental, Direct, Adventurous
Venus Sign in Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
- Romantic, Emotional, Passionate, Sensitive, Picky, Charming, Private, "Loyal", Intuitive
Venus Sign in Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)
- Dependable, Picky, Practical, Grounded, "Loyal", Organized, Sensual, Reliable
Nothing relaxes better than a massage, esp a foot massage! Self foot massages can bring a great deal of benefits to your overall health. Reflexology works with pressure points on the body to bring about healing benefits. You can use the chart above to stimulate healing on your feet and hands. Giving yourself a full foot session will have you feeling relaxed and detoxed. You will know that you're relaxed when one shoulder starts to relax down. That's when you can start on the other foot. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout your detox massage session. Those "crunchy" sounds just indicate that you're hitting some stagnant energy within your body. ;)
You can continue your session with a practical foot soak. The soles of your feet have some of the largest pores on your body. They can absorb a great deal for your internal healing. Try adding tea bags and/or essential oils for a warm or cool foot soak session. Try some antioxidant green teas, relaxing lavender oil, antibacterial tea tree oil, and/or calming magnesium epsom salts for a foot bath mixture. Get clever with some trash bag liners, an old crockpot for controlled heating, an unused trash can, a metal bowl, and/or a plastic bucket. Chillaxing doesn't have to be fancy. ;) Enjoy peppermint oil and almonds to keep your energy up if you're seeking a more stimulating soak.
Finish up with a salt scrub, an antibacterial moisturizing oil like coconut oil, and some cute socks.
Happy Reflexology Foot Massaging!
Destiny vs. Free Will is often a question many people have. It's often misunderstood how your life path works. I'll keep it pretty simple though.
You have some parts of your life that are predestined and some parts that are not. At the end of the day, your life path lessons will all be learned...in this life or the next one! Relationships are often the best and quickest teachers in every lifetime.
The Forrest Gump meme is really just a truth statement to how life should be enjoyed. Be open to welcoming new people, places, and things throughout it. You never know if you'll like something until you try it. Take time to savor one by one. You may even put some in categories (nuts, fruits, and decadent fillings). Life would be pretty boring and restless if that box of chocolates was all the same. Welcome life's mysteries by making the efforts to take a bite. Just make sure that you're having fun with it. That's what's important at the end of the day. :)
The Line of Apollo is associated with the Greek God Apollo. Apollo was the God of music, poetry, art, dance, oracles, archery, herds and flocks, harvests, medicine, healing, light, knowledge, foreign travelers, and protector of the young and their education. The line is also called the Sun Line and Success Line. The Line of Apollo is a vertical line that heads up to your ring finger. It can begin at your Life Line (bottom line), Head Line (middle line), or Heart Line (top line).
Let's take a deeper look at how the Line of Apollo can manifest on someone's Left and Right Palms. I'll use my own palms as an example...
Palmistry reads both your Left and Right palms for personality and predictive life path clues. Your non writing hand (My Left Hand) showcases your subconscious, past lives, and present life potentials. Your writing/dominant hand (My Right Hand) showcases your present life potentials. Lines on the palm can change throughout your life due to your thoughts and free will choices.
Keep this in mind for all things in life. Nothing is 100% set in stone! ;)
The Line of Apollo line on my Left Hand starts slightly above my head line. It is a supportive line to my Saturn Line/Fate Line (Line in the Center of the Palm). The Line of Apollo brings luck and benefits to one's life, esp in the creative arts that are associated with the God Apollo. The starting point on my left palm is associated with positive decision making, clearing thinking, and artistic success during my youth. I can attest to this due to my past experiences.
My first artistic painting recognition came about during my elementary years from my art teacher. He wanted to give one of my landscape paintings community attention. He liked the Monet influence that I utilized in my sunset hillside painting. I will not make a big deal about the fact that it was a painting of a sunset. haha He was a Japanese American man who taught my elementary art class about Japanese culture and art (origami, educational videos, etc). As I look back, my elementary class was pretty darn lucky to have such a cultural experience in our youth! Future foreign travels to Japan are pretty inevitable at this point in my life. Japanese influences have stuck with me until this day. I will make a big deal about that!
The Line of Apollo highlights more valid truths of my early years in the music scene as well. Orchestra concerts, Operas, Musicals, Clarinets, Band Practices, Keyboards/Pianos, Pop concerts, Music industry friendships, Music tour planning work, Poetry, Shakespeare Club, Environmental Clubs, Diversity Clubs, Radio Classes, Singing Choirs, Dance Classes, Nature Travels, and Astrology and Psychic Readings for Teachers and Classmates all made up my "Apollo Youth" until my early 20s.
The Line of Apollo on my Right Hand is a slightly different story. It starts above my Heart Line. This can predict a collective life path recognition in all areas of Apollo. This comes after age 40. You may notice a Triangle shape as well. This is a predictive indication that recognition, wealth, and luck may come through a partnership/"marriage" in my later years. I'm not a big fan of marriage or wearing rings though. Despite that, the meaning remains the same for those who carry the Apollo Line at this starting point with a triangle. Partnerships may also be met at a distance through foreign travels and/or with foreigners. I'm not quite in my 40s yet sooo I have yet to test the validity of my Apollo Line of my Present Life/Right Palm. If it's anything like my youth, I may just take up the harp and call it a sunshine-y day! :)
Discover Past, Present, and Future Insights of Your Palms HERE.
You can learn a lot about a person from looking into their eyes.
Here are a few ways to read the eyes in Face Reading...
* Full Eyelids - You need to look to see if the eyelids show on the face when the face is eye to eye with yours. If there are full double eyelids, it can indicate that someone really attaches to their loved ones. They want to know the ins and outs of their partners, children, etc. They are sensitive individuals. They can have a hard time with breakups.
* Round Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like a round bowl -O-, they are really sensitive. They may cry at beautiful music, sentimental lyrics, etc. They are caring and intuitive individuals who welcome relationships into their lives. They may enjoy hugs when they meet someone for the first time.
* Curved Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like the image above, they are cautious. They often keep a small opening for new people and relationships, esp after an initial "getting to know you" phase.
* Straight Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is straight, they don't trust easily. It may be hard to get to know them. They can often come with a "poker face" overall. They often keep to themselves. They may be dogmatic and/or extremists.
* Puffy Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is puffy, they often desire emotional reassurance from their loved ones. Compliments can go a long way in their life when it comes to their confidence.
* Large Eyes - If an individual's eyes are large in comparison to their overall face, they are extremely emotional/sensitive. They may take things to heart before thinking it through. They wear their heart on their sleeves in relationships.
* Upward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle upward, they are often optimistic, impulsive, and creative.
* Downward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle downward, they are often pessimistic and analytical. They may also be more geared towards material pursuits in life and relationships.
* Even Eyes - If an individual's eyes are even balanced, they often showcase both optimistic and pessimistic viewpoints to life and relationships.
Discover what's Written All Over Your Face with a Face Reading HERE.
Jupiter is the sign of luck and expansion in western astrology. Jupiter rules the optimistic, indulgent, and travel friendly sign of Sagittarius. Sagittarius is known as one of the luckiest signs in the zodiac for this reason. Moderation is the key though to avoid over indulgence. ;)
Knowing your birth chart's Jupiter sign can help you enjoy more of what makes you happy. You can then create your own luck from there. You'll need to know your time of birth to discover your birth chart's Jupiter sign. The years are stated at the bottom of the page. You can also simply estimate your Jupiter sign if you don't know your birth time. My Jupiter sign is in Scorpio aka the Twilight Zone most days of the week. I'll let you know when my small and random telekenesis moments fully evolve. haha
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Keep it chill though. :)
** Individuals with the same Jupiter sign will get along quite well. They will share similar philosophical viewpoints. They will see the best in one another. They will also encourage the other person to expand and grow with their gifts and talents.
Jupiter in Scorpio
-Magnetic, Paranormal/Occult/Healer, Assertive, Independent, Resourceful, Indulgent, Risk Taker, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Sagittarius
-Optimistic, Indulgent, Generous, Philosophical, Higher Learning, Enthusiastic, Witty
Jupiter in Capricorn
-Practical, Resourceful, Disciplined, Self reliant, Indulgent, Authoritative
Jupiter in Aquarius
-Humanitarian, Group oriented, Intuitive, Sociable, Innovative, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Pisces
-Spiritual/Intuitive/Healing, Charitable, Introverted, Indulgent, Nature Lover
Jupiter in Aries
-Leadership, Assertive, Persuasive, Self reliant, Opinionated, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Taurus
-Resourceful, Generous, Indulgent, Stubborn, Practical
Jupiter in Gemini
-Communicative/Languages, Clever, Witty, Philosophical, Nervous, Spiritual
Jupiter in Cancer
-Mystical/Imaginative, Collector, Homebody/Real Estate, Indulgent, Sociable
Jupiter in Leo
-Responsible, Generous, Indulgent, Energetic, Sefl reliant
Jupiter in Virgo
-Intellectual, Cautious, Analytical/Critical, Business oriented
Jupiter in Libra
-Sociable, Philosophical, Beauty oriented, Justice loving
Oct 27, 1980 5:10 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 26, 1981 9:19 PM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 25, 1982 8:57 PM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 19, 1984 10:04 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Feb 6, 1985 10:35 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 20, 1986 11:05 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Mar 2, 1987 1:41 PM Jupiter enters Aries
Mar 8, 1988 10:44 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
July 21, 1988 8:00 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
Nov 30, 1988 3:53 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
Mar 10, 1989 10:26 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 30, 1989 7:50 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 18, 1990 3:30 AM Jupiter enters Leo
Sep 12, 1991 2:00 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Oct 10, 1992 9:26 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 10, 1993 3:15 AM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 9, 1994 5:54 AM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 3, 1996 2:22 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Jan 21, 1997 10:13 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 4, 1998 5:52 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Feb 12, 1999 8:23 PM Jupiter enters Aries
June 28, 1999 5:29 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
Oct 23, 1999 1:48 AM Jupiter enters Aries
Feb 14, 2000 4:40 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
June 30, 2000 3:35 AM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 12, 2001 8:03 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 1, 2002 1:20 PM Jupiter enters Leo
Aug 27, 2003 5:26 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Sep 24, 2004 11:23 PM Jupiter enters Libra
Climate Strikes and Air Pollution concerns have been in the news across the World. As Earth Day approaches, it's a great reminder to take Individual Responsibility for your Health and Mother Earth. Simple tips can go a long way in the overall collective efforts.
You can check out an updated list of the cities with the least and worst air pollutions at www.numbeo.com/pollution/rankings_current.jsp You may be surprised at some of the listings. It seems that some U.S. cities should be wearing outdoor dust masks and full eye protective sunglasses! Now you see why so many children today have some sort of allergy or respiratory condition. The future definitely needs some shifts.
* Plant a tree or garden - City gardens can be created anywhere to cut down on heat and pollution.
* Stay hydrated - Water and antioxidant teas clean out toxins and pollutants.
* Indoor Purification - Air filters and houseplants can help remove dust, pet dander, and household chemical products. Keep windows and doors closed with screen filters and insulation if your city has a lot of dust and pollution.
* Toxic Free Cleaning Products - Indoor air can be kept toxic free with natural cleaning products. Try cleaning with vinegar, baking soda, and essential oils (tea tree oil, citrus oils, etc).
* Vitamin C - Antioxidant Vitamin C helps to produce anti aging collagen. Collagen can break down in air pollution. Vitamin C keeps your immune system healthy from developing allergies, skin issues, and respiratory diseases.
* Recycle - Recyling paper, plastics, etc can cut down on trash piles. Using products made from recycled products can also assist the environment.
* Minimalism - Less is more. Consider a no waste lifestyle with bamboo utensil sets, glass jars, reusable water bottles, reusable grocery bags, etc.
My martial arts training was in Tai Chi and Kung Fu martial arts. I still enjoy practicing both forms when I'm in the mood. You may enjoy the same after trying this Tai Chi Kung Fu energy tip. Tai chi is the zen "slow motion" version of Kung Fu martial arts. That's a simple way of putting it though. It's a beautiful energy exercise for the young and old. Tai chi benefits your mind, body, and spirit as you work with the energy around you. The more you work with the Universe's abundant energies, the more control you'll have over creating energies in your own life.
Here's one way to use Tai Chi for Manifesting Energy...
1. Stand up with your back straight and your knees slightly bent. Make your body relaxed and loose. You can close your eyes if you wish.
2. Put your arms out to your side with your palms up.
3. Now breathe in as you lift your arms up slowly. It will look like you're making a heart shape with your hands on your head. <3
4. Now breathe out slowly as you pull your arms and palms down over your head. It will look like you're giving yourself a "raining energy shower".
5. Repeat if necessary with positive energy thoughts (love, happiness, abundance, etc).
Are you feeling more energized and positive?
If you enjoyed it, seek out a Tai Chi and/or Martial Arts class (local or abroad).
You're never too old to learn something new. :)
Duality is something that exists in every dimension. It's the only way to truly learn about yourself, others, and the World at large. Without it, it's just a lot of huffing and puffing about little things that don't matter. After cracking too many jokes in my head this morning about people's extremist natures, I've come to try to make some sense of it all.
At the end of the day it all comes down to perspective. When we don't take time to look at both sides of the coin, we lose important perspectives. We turn into extremists. Spiritual balance is all about acknowledging the light and dark in the World. I've seen both throughout the years in both sexes, genders, and dimensions!
As much as I love sunrises, rainbows, flowers, and the color pink, I also love sunsets, the dark of night, and the color black. As long as you're not hurting yourself and/or others, it's quite normal to have both aspects in your personality. It's the day and night flow of life, esp when both give you inspiration to create and/or educate. It's something to be more aware of as the World continues to shift and progress. Look at where you could use more spiritual balance in your daily life and mindsets. You never know where it may take you and your spirit in life. :)
As more Millennials and Generation Zs head overseas in the coming years, healing park visits will be on their itinerary. A park visit is a great way to relax when you're visiting a new country and city. Grab a few healthy picnic staples for a greater experience.
One stop on my Bucket List is Busan's Citizens Park. I've enjoyed some beautiful parks across the U.S. (Ex: Favorite is Balboa Park in San Diego), but some parks overseas are quite impressive! You would be wise to gather a Worldwide list of your own for when you head overseas. Consider park locations with both water and earth elements. You can learn more about Busan's clean picnic beaches and the park's modern features at https://english.busan.go.kr/parks.
When it comes to healing picnic park travels, less can often be more. Packing smart and light can really make your trip multi-functional. Consider backpacks and tote bags that have a built in insulated cooler. This will keep your summer travel wear cool as well! You can always add small insulated cooler lunch bags to your existing rolling suitcases as well. ;)
Everyone has different tastes when it comes to picnic foods and snacks.
I wanted to provide some healthy U.S. options for those who are looking for Dairy Free, Soy Free, Vegan, and Gluten Free options. The brands are Follow Your Heart, Beyond Meat, Tinkyada, Daiya, So Delicious, and Trader Joes. My specific product recommendations are pictured above.
Many parks have their own food stations as well. This is a simple option for those who don't want to travel with specific dietary restrictions. As a foodie, I allow myself free reign to nom nom.
If you're planning on cooking outside, consider a solar oven/grill like GoSun. Cooking vegan "meats" and meats beforehand will save you time though. Throw them into a pasta salad as one simple picnic option. Store your healthy creations in reusable plastic containers, jars, etc for greater ease.
Don't forget your ginger and peppermint teas. ;)
Happy Picnic Park Travels!