Summer is a great season for new adventures all around the World. The travel season comes with its share of annoyances though aka humidity and mosquitos! There are some natural remedies to keep you cool and unbothered though. ;)
* Ice Water - Mosquitos love warm body temperatures. Keep your body cool from the inside out by drinking plenty of ice water, especially after exercising. It will also boost your metabolism for weight loss. Electrolyte drinks are also beneficial for body hydration.
* Coconut Oil - Mosquitos love bacteria on the body. The antibacterial and deep moisturizing benefits of coconut oil are endless! Coconuts grow in tropical climates for a reason. Apply some coconut oil to your body and feet before heading out. A little jojoba oil and/or rosehip oil can be applied to the face for those with sensitive skin.
* Pastel Clothing - Mosquitos are attracted to dark colors (red, dark blue, black). They are little vampires after all! Enjoy loose clothing in pretty pastels to deter hungry mosquitos. Double up with healthy garlic and onion consumptions if you really want to keep mosquitos and/or people away!
* Natural Mosquito Repellents - Mosquitos and other insects hate vanilla, lavender, and peppermint oils. These are great scents to use as natural perfumes, refreshing face misters, and love attractors. Vanilla is associated with sweet and nurturing qualities. Lavender is associated with calm and relaxing qualities. Peppermint is associated with stimulating and happy qualities.
Once your essential oil bottles are used up, keep them! The scents are still active. Simply add some water to the bottles and shake them up. Transfer the scented water to a mini spray bottle for living environments, clothes, and/or body misters.
Your biorhythms are your daily energy patterns. You can calculate your daily biorhythms with just your birthday. You can also calculate how your energy patterns flow with another individual. It's important to note that your biorhythm compatibilities will never change. The only thing that will change is how much the other person is on your "energy radar". It's also best to calculate your biorhythm compatibility with people that you actually know vs. random strangers. There needs to be a relevant connection to feel things out on a daily basis.
The ideal biorhythms to have for friendships and friends with benefits are between 70-89%. Biorhythm compatibilities between 90%-100% will be the most intense with highs and lows. You will always have 100% with people who share the exact same birthday as you.
* Legal Age Compatibilities are just a number if there's a relevant connection.
* I support all the noonas and cougars of the World who are aging backwards in life. Over the age of 24 is often ideal for romantic partnerships based on
Astrological Maturity Ages (ages 24-30 and ages 31-40).
I have used my birthday as an example to showcase the Main Biorhythm Compatibilities
(Emotional, Physical, Intellectual).
Emotional Rhythms describe how your daily moods flow with one another.
Physical Rhythms describe how your daily physical energies flow with one another. This can also highlight physical attractions.
Intellectual Rhythms describe how your daily mental thoughts flow with one another. This can also highlight telepathic connections if both individuals are intuitive.
CLICK HERE to Calculate Your Biorhythms and Your Biorhythm Compatibilities.
Jupiter is the planet of luck and expansion. Moderation is key with the planet Jupiter. You can learn more about your birth chart's Jupiter HERE. Beyond your birth chart's Jupiter, Jupiter travels through a new zodiac sign every single year. Jupiter in Capricorn starts fully on Dec 3, 2019 after Jupiter in Sagittarius concludes on Dec 2, 2019. Jupiter in Capricorn will last until Dec 18, 2020.
Jupiter in Sagittarius's lessons were all about education, broad perspectives, indulgences, travel, and overall global awareness.
Jupiter in Capricorn will bring lessons for financial institutions and currency exchanges. Uranus in Taurus gave us some heads up on that already HERE. Jupiter in Capricorn will ask us to ground our bodies, seek practicality, balance achievement goals, and heal Mother Nature. Less will be more during this period to stay out of trouble. Seek out natural surroundings and simplistic lifestyle choices. Relationships get a stable boost with Capricorn's earth energy, esp as many build solid foundations (health, career, finances, home, family, etc) for themselves.
Jupiter in Capricorn is a great transit for classy and grounded forms of entertainment as well. Broadway musicals and/or unproblematic Jazz Clubs anyone? Those are just some of the requests that you may hear and/or make during Jupiter in Capricorn.
Beyond having confidence in yourself, there are a few tricks that can help you attract the types of people that you desire. Some of these tips may seem like common sense. Other tips may be new to you...
* Smile - People who smile are inviting. Simply put a smile on your face when you're out and about. It's an instant facelift and mood enhancer. This will shift your energy to welcome positive people and energies.
* Laughing - Finding humor in life will help you to stay positive. It's another instant mood enhancer and positive energy attractor.
* Glossy Lips - Your lips are associated with digestive systems, communication, and sexuality. Keep your lips moisturized with organic lip products. Even a dab of coconut oil or olive oil does the trick.
* Concealers/Foundations - Concealers like BB Cream are great for covering up imperfections, esp imperfections that make you look tired or sick. It's quite normal in some countries for all genders to apply makeup before going out and about. Less is always more. Ultimately you'll want to take care of your skin from the inside out though.
* Nutrition - Drinking more water makes you to look hydrated and refreshed. Collagen powder plumps up your face for a youthful appearance. Omega 3s from Krill Oil uplifts your mood, clears your skin, and keeps you looking youthful.
* Positive jewelry - Everything carries energy. Jewelry is known for holding energy from the past and present. Positive images can attract positive energies. All jewelry can be used as a protective symbol as well. Consider wearing earrings and/or necklaces that consist of natural gemstones, crosses, hearts, etc.
* Glasses - Glasses balance out your face. Nobody has a face that is 100% symmetrical. Wearing glasses and/or sunglasses creates a symmetrical illusion.
Eyeglasses create the illusion of intelligence as well. This includes fashion eyeglasses that don't even have lenses in them.
Sunglasses that allow full eye protection from the sun are ideal for health purposes. Wear sunglasses that allow people to see your eyes. This is ideal for creating trust. :)
There are a lot of ways to determine which locations are best for you to live in and/or travel to. I like to keep things simple though, esp for those who have trouble making decisions.
One simple way to seek out compatible locations is to look at your First Name. The 1st Vowel of your First Name is your Soul Vowel. This is the energy that people may keep to themselves. It's what makes you feel comfortable at a deeper level.
Every letter in the alphabet vibrates to a number in numerology. Heading to locations that share your 1st vowel energy may make you feel "at home" with the locations. This can apply to countries, states, cities, islands, etc. You can then visit www.numbeo.com to learn more about locations around the World, esp if you choose to stay awhile.
A - #1 energy, Independence, Initiating, Assertive, Straightforward, Less Talk and More Walk
E - #5 energy, Travel Friendly, Restless, Adventurous, Chatty, Variety, Small Talk
I - #9 energy, Leadership, Healing, Transformation, Influenced by the Past, Rest & Relaxation
O - #6 energy, Domestic, Home Business, Leadership, Nurturing, Planning, Family oriented
U - #3 energy, Social, Humor, Variety, Indulgent, Creative, Chatty, Multitasking
Spring Cleaning traditions are a gift to everyone. It gets people to examine what's necessary and loved in their life. Here are some tips to assist your declutter sessions this year.
* Evaluate what you actually use during your day. Keep track of it for atleast a week or two. Discard any excess via donation pick ups and/or yard sales.
Welcome a more eco friendly and/or minimalist lifestyle.
* Evaluate how you use your time and energy at home. Home is where you should unwind. Bring in third party assistance for errand tasks, cleaning tasks, etc. Robot delivery services have only just begun for example.
* Cleanse your environment with salt and incense sticks. Smoke and salt have been used for ages to clear negative/stagnant energies in and around homes. Smudge corners with incense smoke and salt. Focus on positive cleansing energies, white light, angelic assistance, etc while you do it. Let fresh air in if you live in a dust free environment. Get a robot vacuum to clean up the rest.
* Evaluate where your heart is at. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Figure out the Top 3 skills that you're good at, that come easy to you, and that don't make you feel like you're working.
* Automate and/or negotiate what you can to make things more convenient for your modern day lifestyle.
* You are most like the five people that you hang around with. Take a look around you to see if those five people are aligned with your spirit. If not, don't be afraid to move on and replace them (temporarily or permanent). You're not Jesus. You don't have to like everybody. lol This applies to all relationships (friends, family, romance, work, acquaintances, etc).
Stick to people who bring you joy and/or make you laugh in other words. Just make sure that you're bringing in that same energy. It takes two to tango after all!
Self Care Tips
* Evaluate your bucket lists. You should do this every year and/or season. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Take note of your dreams (day and night) for ideas on the who, what, when, and wheres. :)
Your North Node dictates your lifetime's purpose and calling. Your North Node can be a challenge during your youth due to your past life's influences. The earlier that you accept your North Node's mission/challenge/lessons, the better. Enjoying friendships with people that have your North Node's zodiac sign is a quick start.
I have a North Node in the sign of Cancer. My life's calling and happiness is found through nurturing, being nurtured, and being of service to others. Intuition, women, children, animals, Mother Nature, beauty creation, expressing emotions, and/or enjoying domestic pursuits are where I can find my greatest happiness in life.
Even though I've always cringed at the idea of having a traditional wedding/marriage and birthing children, I've always felt a strong responsibility to assist women with their relationships and self care. The Sound of Music is still one of my favorite musicals, as well as the idea of multiracial family adoptions like Angelina Jolie. That huge responsibility however is just not for me. This is where I nurture others like a "mother" and "adopt" other aspects of my North Node (Ex: Mother Nature).
Scroll below to locate your Birth Chart's North Node Sign.
North Node in Aries
- assertiveness, leadership, initiating, independence, multitasking, open to change
North Node in Pisces
-healing, intuition, restful sleep, service oriented, inspirational, humanitarian efforts
North Node in Aquarius
-quirky, innovation, friendships, stand out from the crowd, freedom, detachment
North Node in Capricorn
- career pursuits, achievement, detachment, self sufficient, discipline, hard work, wisdom
North Node in Sagittarius
- honesty, wisdom, spiritual pursuits, education, freedom, independence, free spirit, travels
North Node in Scorpio
-depths, intensity, transformation. sharing abundance, healing, alone time, reflection
North Node in Libra
- give and take, diplomacy, relationships, beauty creation, negotiate, compromise
North Node in Virgo
- health/healing, business, service, details, problem solving, practicality, analytical, nature
North Node in Leo
- courage, relationships, spotlights, leadership, creativity, goal oriented, generousity
North Node in Cancer
- domestic, nurturing, service, intuitive, nature, relationships, beauty creation, emotional expression
North Node in Gemini
- communicative, languages, travels, intellectual pursuits, curious, adapting, variety, cities
North Node in Taurus
- finances, sensuality, nature loving, sharing abundance, enjoying comforts, security, stability
Venus is the planet of love and beauty. It describes aspects of your personality and what you're attracted to in others (temptations, friendships, and/or romantic relationships). It can give clues to your flirting style as well. Scroll to the end of the post to discover your birth chart's Venus sign.
My Venus sign is in the sign of Aquarius. I'm often attracted to quirky individuals who aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd. This includes innovators, artists, comedians, musicians, dancers, and overall entertainers. Although I'm quite direct and humorous when I like someone due to being a Sagittarius, my Venus sign in Aquarius keeps me rather cool and detached at first. It's a lovely balance. Some may call Venus in Aquarius's initial approach a bit "cold". I just call it Swag. ;)
Venus Sign in Air Signs (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra)
- Detached, Objective, "Swaggy", Creative, Fickle, Intellectuals, Chatty, Friendships, Easy Going
Venus Sign in Fire Signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
- Variety is the Spice, Enthusiastic, Passionate, Tempermental, Direct, Adventurous
Venus Sign in Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
- Romantic, Emotional, Passionate, Sensitive, Picky, Charming, Private, "Loyal", Intuitive
Venus Sign in Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)
- Dependable, Picky, Practical, Grounded, "Loyal", Organized, Sensual, Reliable
Nothing relaxes better than a massage, esp a foot massage! Self foot massages can bring a great deal of benefits to your overall health. Reflexology works with pressure points on the body to bring about healing benefits. You can use the chart above to stimulate healing on your feet and hands. Giving yourself a full foot session will have you feeling relaxed and detoxed. You will know that you're relaxed when one shoulder starts to relax down. That's when you can start on the other foot. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout your detox massage session. Those "crunchy" sounds just indicate that you're hitting some stagnant energy within your body. ;)
You can continue your session with a practical foot soak. The soles of your feet have some of the largest pores on your body. They can absorb a great deal for your internal healing. Try adding tea bags and/or essential oils for a warm or cool foot soak session. Try some antioxidant green teas, relaxing lavender oil, antibacterial tea tree oil, and/or calming magnesium epsom salts for a foot bath mixture. Get clever with some trash bag liners, an old crockpot for controlled heating, an unused trash can, a metal bowl, and/or a plastic bucket. Chillaxing doesn't have to be fancy. ;) Enjoy peppermint oil and almonds to keep your energy up if you're seeking a more stimulating soak.
Finish up with a salt scrub, an antibacterial moisturizing oil like coconut oil, and some cute socks.
Happy Reflexology Foot Massaging!
Destiny vs. Free Will is often a question many people have. It's often misunderstood how your life path works. I'll keep it pretty simple though.
You have some parts of your life that are predestined and some parts that are not. At the end of the day, your life path lessons will all be learned...in this life or the next one! Relationships are often the best and quickest teachers in every lifetime.
The Forrest Gump meme is really just a truth statement to how life should be enjoyed. Be open to welcoming new people, places, and things throughout it. You never know if you'll like something until you try it. Take time to savor one by one. You may even put some in categories (nuts, fruits, and decadent fillings). Life would be pretty boring and restless if that box of chocolates was all the same. Welcome life's mysteries by making the efforts to take a bite. Just make sure that you're having fun with it. That's what's important at the end of the day. :)
The Line of Apollo is associated with the Greek God Apollo. Apollo was the God of music, poetry, art, dance, oracles, archery, herds and flocks, harvests, medicine, healing, light, knowledge, foreign travelers, and protector of the young and their education. The line is also called the Sun Line and Success Line. The Line of Apollo is a vertical line that heads up to your ring finger. It can begin at your Life Line (bottom line), Head Line (middle line), or Heart Line (top line).
Let's take a deeper look at how the Line of Apollo can manifest on someone's Left and Right Palms. I'll use my own palms as an example...
Palmistry reads both your Left and Right palms for personality and predictive life path clues. Your non writing hand (My Left Hand) showcases your subconscious, past lives, and present life potentials. Your writing/dominant hand (My Right Hand) showcases your present life potentials. Lines on the palm can change throughout your life due to your thoughts and free will choices.
Keep this in mind for all things in life. Nothing is 100% set in stone! ;)
The Line of Apollo line on my Left Hand starts slightly above my head line. It is a supportive line to my Saturn Line/Fate Line (Line in the Center of the Palm). The Line of Apollo brings luck and benefits to one's life, esp in the creative arts that are associated with the God Apollo. The starting point on my left palm is associated with positive decision making, clearing thinking, and artistic success during my youth. I can attest to this due to my past experiences.
My first artistic painting recognition came about during my elementary years from my art teacher. He wanted to give one of my landscape paintings community attention. He liked the Monet influence that I utilized in my sunset hillside painting. I will not make a big deal about the fact that it was a painting of a sunset. haha He was a Japanese American man who taught my elementary art class about Japanese culture and art (origami, educational videos, etc). As I look back, my elementary class was pretty darn lucky to have such a cultural experience in our youth! Future foreign travels to Japan are pretty inevitable at this point in my life. Japanese influences have stuck with me until this day. I will make a big deal about that!
The Line of Apollo highlights more valid truths of my early years in the music scene as well. Orchestra concerts, Operas, Musicals, Clarinets, Band Practices, Keyboards/Pianos, Pop concerts, Music industry friendships, Music tour planning work, Poetry, Shakespeare Club, Environmental Clubs, Diversity Clubs, Radio Classes, Singing Choirs, Dance Classes, Nature Travels, and Astrology and Psychic Readings for Teachers and Classmates all made up my "Apollo Youth" until my early 20s.
The Line of Apollo on my Right Hand is a slightly different story. It starts above my Heart Line. This can predict a collective life path recognition in all areas of Apollo. This comes after age 40. You may notice a Triangle shape as well. This is a predictive indication that recognition, wealth, and luck may come through a partnership/"marriage" in my later years. I'm not a big fan of marriage or wearing rings though. Despite that, the meaning remains the same for those who carry the Apollo Line at this starting point with a triangle. Partnerships may also be met at a distance through foreign travels and/or with foreigners. I'm not quite in my 40s yet sooo I have yet to test the validity of my Apollo Line of my Present Life/Right Palm. If it's anything like my youth, I may just take up the harp and call it a sunshine-y day! :)
Discover Past, Present, and Future Insights of Your Palms HERE.
You can learn a lot about a person from looking into their eyes.
Here are a few ways to read the eyes in Face Reading...
* Full Eyelids - You need to look to see if the eyelids show on the face when the face is eye to eye with yours. If there are full double eyelids, it can indicate that someone really attaches to their loved ones. They want to know the ins and outs of their partners, children, etc. They are sensitive individuals. They can have a hard time with breakups.
* Round Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like a round bowl -O-, they are really sensitive. They may cry at beautiful music, sentimental lyrics, etc. They are caring and intuitive individuals who welcome relationships into their lives. They may enjoy hugs when they meet someone for the first time.
* Curved Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like the image above, they are cautious. They often keep a small opening for new people and relationships, esp after an initial "getting to know you" phase.
* Straight Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is straight, they don't trust easily. It may be hard to get to know them. They can often come with a "poker face" overall. They often keep to themselves. They may be dogmatic and/or extremists.
* Puffy Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is puffy, they often desire emotional reassurance from their loved ones. Compliments can go a long way in their life when it comes to their confidence.
* Large Eyes - If an individual's eyes are large in comparison to their overall face, they are extremely emotional/sensitive. They may take things to heart before thinking it through. They wear their heart on their sleeves in relationships.
* Upward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle upward, they are often optimistic, impulsive, and creative.
* Downward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle downward, they are often pessimistic and analytical. They may also be more geared towards material pursuits in life and relationships.
* Even Eyes - If an individual's eyes are even balanced, they often showcase both optimistic and pessimistic viewpoints to life and relationships.
Discover what's Written All Over Your Face with a Face Reading HERE.
Jupiter is the sign of luck and expansion in western astrology. Jupiter rules the optimistic, indulgent, and travel friendly sign of Sagittarius. Sagittarius is known as one of the luckiest signs in the zodiac for this reason. Moderation is the key though to avoid over indulgence. ;)
Knowing your birth chart's Jupiter sign can help you enjoy more of what makes you happy. You can then create your own luck from there. You'll need to know your time of birth to discover your birth chart's Jupiter sign. The years are stated at the bottom of the page. You can also simply estimate your Jupiter sign if you don't know your birth time. My Jupiter sign is in Scorpio aka the Twilight Zone most days of the week. I'll let you know when my small and random telekenesis moments fully evolve. haha
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Keep it chill though. :)
** Individuals with the same Jupiter sign will get along quite well. They will share similar philosophical viewpoints. They will see the best in one another. They will also encourage the other person to expand and grow with their gifts and talents.
Jupiter in Scorpio
-Magnetic, Paranormal/Occult/Healer, Assertive, Independent, Resourceful, Indulgent, Risk Taker, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Sagittarius
-Optimistic, Indulgent, Generous, Philosophical, Higher Learning, Enthusiastic, Witty
Jupiter in Capricorn
-Practical, Resourceful, Disciplined, Self reliant, Indulgent, Authoritative
Jupiter in Aquarius
-Humanitarian, Group oriented, Intuitive, Sociable, Innovative, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Pisces
-Spiritual/Intuitive/Healing, Charitable, Introverted, Indulgent, Nature Lover
Jupiter in Aries
-Leadership, Assertive, Persuasive, Self reliant, Opinionated, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Taurus
-Resourceful, Generous, Indulgent, Stubborn, Practical
Jupiter in Gemini
-Communicative/Languages, Clever, Witty, Philosophical, Nervous, Spiritual
Jupiter in Cancer
-Mystical/Imaginative, Collector, Homebody/Real Estate, Indulgent, Sociable
Jupiter in Leo
-Responsible, Generous, Indulgent, Energetic, Sefl reliant
Jupiter in Virgo
-Intellectual, Cautious, Analytical/Critical, Business oriented
Jupiter in Libra
-Sociable, Philosophical, Beauty oriented, Justice loving
Oct 27, 1980 5:10 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 26, 1981 9:19 PM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 25, 1982 8:57 PM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 19, 1984 10:04 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Feb 6, 1985 10:35 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 20, 1986 11:05 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Mar 2, 1987 1:41 PM Jupiter enters Aries
Mar 8, 1988 10:44 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
July 21, 1988 8:00 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
Nov 30, 1988 3:53 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
Mar 10, 1989 10:26 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 30, 1989 7:50 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 18, 1990 3:30 AM Jupiter enters Leo
Sep 12, 1991 2:00 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Oct 10, 1992 9:26 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 10, 1993 3:15 AM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 9, 1994 5:54 AM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 3, 1996 2:22 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Jan 21, 1997 10:13 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 4, 1998 5:52 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Feb 12, 1999 8:23 PM Jupiter enters Aries
June 28, 1999 5:29 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
Oct 23, 1999 1:48 AM Jupiter enters Aries
Feb 14, 2000 4:40 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
June 30, 2000 3:35 AM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 12, 2001 8:03 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 1, 2002 1:20 PM Jupiter enters Leo
Aug 27, 2003 5:26 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Sep 24, 2004 11:23 PM Jupiter enters Libra
Climate Strikes and Air Pollution concerns have been in the news across the World. As Earth Day approaches, it's a great reminder to take Individual Responsibility for your Health and Mother Earth. Simple tips can go a long way in the overall collective efforts.
You can check out an updated list of the cities with the least and worst air pollutions at www.numbeo.com/pollution/rankings_current.jsp You may be surprised at some of the listings. It seems that some U.S. cities should be wearing outdoor dust masks and full eye protective sunglasses! Now you see why so many children today have some sort of allergy or respiratory condition. The future definitely needs some shifts.
* Plant a tree or garden - City gardens can be created anywhere to cut down on heat and pollution.
* Stay hydrated - Water and antioxidant teas clean out toxins and pollutants.
* Indoor Purification - Air filters and houseplants can help remove dust, pet dander, and household chemical products. Keep windows and doors closed with screen filters and insulation if your city has a lot of dust and pollution.
* Toxic Free Cleaning Products - Indoor air can be kept toxic free with natural cleaning products. Try cleaning with vinegar, baking soda, and essential oils (tea tree oil, citrus oils, etc).
* Vitamin C - Antioxidant Vitamin C helps to produce anti aging collagen. Collagen can break down in air pollution. Vitamin C keeps your immune system healthy from developing allergies, skin issues, and respiratory diseases.
* Recycle - Recyling paper, plastics, etc can cut down on trash piles. Using products made from recycled products can also assist the environment.
* Minimalism - Less is more. Consider a no waste lifestyle with bamboo utensil sets, glass jars, reusable water bottles, reusable grocery bags, etc.
My martial arts training was in Tai Chi and Kung Fu martial arts. I still enjoy practicing both forms when I'm in the mood. You may enjoy the same after trying this Tai Chi Kung Fu energy tip. Tai chi is the zen "slow motion" version of Kung Fu martial arts. That's a simple way of putting it though. It's a beautiful energy exercise for the young and old. Tai chi benefits your mind, body, and spirit as you work with the energy around you. The more you work with the Universe's abundant energies, the more control you'll have over creating energies in your own life.
Here's one way to use Tai Chi for Manifesting Energy...
1. Stand up with your back straight and your knees slightly bent. Make your body relaxed and loose. You can close your eyes if you wish.
2. Put your arms out to your side with your palms up.
3. Now breathe in as you lift your arms up slowly. It will look like you're making a heart shape with your hands on your head. <3
4. Now breathe out slowly as you pull your arms and palms down over your head. It will look like you're giving yourself a "raining energy shower".
5. Repeat if necessary with positive energy thoughts (love, happiness, abundance, etc).
Are you feeling more energized and positive?
If you enjoyed it, seek out a Tai Chi and/or Martial Arts class (local or abroad).
You're never too old to learn something new. :)
Duality is something that exists in every dimension. It's the only way to truly learn about yourself, others, and the World at large. Without it, it's just a lot of huffing and puffing about little things that don't matter. After cracking too many jokes in my head this morning about people's extremist natures, I've come to try to make some sense of it all.
At the end of the day it all comes down to perspective. When we don't take time to look at both sides of the coin, we lose important perspectives. We turn into extremists. Spiritual balance is all about acknowledging the light and dark in the World. I've seen both throughout the years in both sexes, genders, and dimensions!
As much as I love sunrises, rainbows, flowers, and the color pink, I also love sunsets, the dark of night, and the color black. As long as you're not hurting yourself and/or others, it's quite normal to have both aspects in your personality. It's the day and night flow of life, esp when both give you inspiration to create and/or educate. It's something to be more aware of as the World continues to shift and progress. Look at where you could use more spiritual balance in your daily life and mindsets. You never know where it may take you and your spirit in life. :)
Mercury is the planet of thoughts, communications, and travel. It heads retrograde three times a year. This is an astrological phase for Reevaluations, Releases, and Rest. The past often comes back around for you to reflect, restructure, and/or release.
Misunderstandings and delays can often occur during Mercury in Retrograde. You can avoid this by repeating important details, getting things in writing, and double checking long distance travel plans. Consider rescheduling important dates like weddings and/or major purchases like cars.
Keep your life simple to avoid foggy thoughts and foggy choices. Streamline and reorganize now for a brighter future.
Full clarity often returns when Mercury heads Direct again. This is when your mind may change from any decisions that were made during retrograde. Be flexible with your developing thoughts. :)
Mercury in Retrograde 2019 Dates
March 5th to March 28th
July 7th to August 2nd
October 31st to November 20th
Ah Love. It can be a wonderful journey of self discovery when higher perspectives are taken into account. Many often get confused when words like "soulmate" are thrown around though. I often hear "I'm looking for my soulmate" or "I thought he/she was my soulmate?". The truth is that we have many soulmates! Trust me! I know! I also know how to move on from them (if necessary) so that the next ones can arrive. This is why I am writing this post. :)
Soulmates are people that we have chosen to learn life lessons from. Many come in from previous lifetimes to resolve spiritual karmic debts. They don't guarantee happily ever after for this reason! They can come in many forms as well (parents, teachers, bosses, siblings, friendships, crushes, dating partners, marriage partners, etc). Magnetic attractions are often at work to get us into many of our romantic/sexual soulmate unions. Once we are in, it can be quite a ride of self discovery, esp when it comes to discovering our Egos!
The word Ego is not a bad word though. Egos are there to push us forward in life. Ego helps us to achieve our goals. The Ego becomes a hindrance in relationships when it's used to restrict ourselves and/or our partners. This is when the Ego becomes focused on wanting control over a relationship vs. allowing a relationship freedom. I see this all the time with couples who go back and forth with ex partnerships, esp when the ex attempts to move on into a new relationship. It can get even more dramatic when children and step parenting are involved. It doesn't have to be that way though.
The best thing to do in these cases is to look at the qualities that you still admire about the other person. Relationships act as mirrors at the end of the day. Two people are simply reflecting the same qualities within one another. Bringing those positive qualities up within helps couples to focus more on their own inner strengths. This builds an independent vs. dependent mindset in relationships. The mutual and secure appreciation creates a True Love bond during and after the relationship's expiration date.
Understanding how the Universe works is also crucial. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Checkpoints in relationships for reevaluations often come in multiples of 3s. Every 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 3 years, 6 years, etc, are major checkpoints. These checkpoints become even stronger when couples choose to get married. The 9th and 12th year are often some of the strongest reevaluation checkpoints for long term couples. An ideal way to take on these checkpoints is to travel. Getting away from your normal stomping grounds can breathe new life into healthy relationships that are seeking a refresh. Unhealthy relationships that didn't have many positive reflections will use these checkpoints to go their separate ways. This is when the couple's unhealthy shared qualities can get the healing that is necessary and required. :) <3
The unpredictable and "Rebel with a Cause" planet Uranus is continuing its mission in 2019. Uranus headed into Taurus energy on May 15th 2018 to Nov 6th 2018. It then took a little break back into its previous transit of Aries. It is now headed back into Taurus on March 6th 2019 to July 7th 2025. It will take its final break before heading back into Taurus energy on Nov 7th 2025 to April 25th 2026.
What does this all mean?
* Innovation in business, finances, and daily conveniences.
* Reevaluating material comforts and what we hold valuable.
* Loving the feminine sides of ourselves, sensual pleasures, and Mother Earth.
Ultimately we can expect less focus on the "self...ie" and more focus on the World around us. We will want to progress vs. live in the past. Taurus comforts like music, art, and food will also get an innovative shift. You'll naturally see more Kpop music recognition, abstract and landscape art, and vegan friendly options. Robot food deliveries on college campuses to suburban sidewalks will simply be the growing norm.
One interesting thing to note is that the Taurus Zodiac Sign is the Bull. The Uranus in Taurus transit will see some great highlights come about when we enter into The Year of the Ox in 2021. Greater Worldwide relations, relationships, and streamlined/eco real estate can all come about during the 2021 travel friendly year. Just avoid the Bull/Ox stubbornness to keep things moving and grooving. You can learn more about Ox energy and matches HERE.
Minimalist Living is living with what you Need AND with what makes you Happy.
Many experience a taste of minimalism when they go off to college to live the dorm life, apartment life, and/or home rental roommate life during their 20s. Minimalist travels often follow during that time as well. This was the case for me atleast. Even when accumulations happens, there's often a purge sale that gets me back to the minimalist lifestyle.
Minimalism is the desired peace and calm that so many crave.
Here's how I've made Minimalist Living work for me...
* Take Inventory - Taking inventory of what you actually use throughout the day, week, and month can really point you into the right direction. Choose a designated area in each room for those daily items. You'll start to notice how much goes unused. This includes your furniture and appliance uses as well. After awhile you will know exactly what to bag up for donations and/or sales.
Use a picnic basket as an example for kitchen streamlining. Consider eco friendly portable items (Ex: portable induction stove, crockpot, etc). Most people only need and/or use 1-3 items in their daily living (Ex: 3 small forks, plates, glasses, food jars, fridge containers, reusable eco straws, etc).
* Go Holistic - Many people are sensitive to the fragrances and chemicals in cleaning supplies and toiletries. Seeking out healthy alternatives can save you from allergies and headaches. Consider basics like baking soda, vinegar, and essential oils for weekly cleaning.
My favorite DIY holistic toiletries are made from oils, salt or sugar, and essential oils. Cleansing oils like Grapeseed Oil or Coconut Oil can be used for just about everything that you can think of
(toothpaste, mouthwash, salt scrubs, body moisturizer, hair conditioner, etc). You can purchase both in cost friendly large containers from stores like Costco.
Eco friendly brand soaps and toiletries are handy for the things that you don't want to DIY.
My favorite anti aging essential oils include lavender (fragrance, sleep aid, salt scrubs, relaxing baths, etc), tea tree oil (face cleanser, mouthwash, first aid, etc), grapeseed oil (lighter oil with more Vit E than olive oil, dark circle removal, hair conditioner, etc), and peppermint oil (fragrance, hair growth, mouthwash, instant peppermint tea, alertness, etc) Organic vanilla extract is a fun fragrance as well.
My makeup is kept simple with BB Cream, Mineral Powder, and Organic Brand Lip Tints.
* Get Comfortable - Comfort is important for every living being. Having comfortable throws, pillows, hobbies (Ex: canvases and paints), teas, pajamas, satin robes, leggings, etc can make you feel at home anywhere in the World! I consider these items my "nesting" essentials. :)
What essentials make you feel at home?
Feng Shui is all about harmonizing your environment. There's no better way to do that than to bring in nature. We don't all have a green thumb though. This is where artificial plants come in. You can bring in a touch of green to any area of your home.
Here are some Feng Shui Garden guidelines to keep in mind...
* Focus on the SE and E sectors - The SE and E compass directions of your rooms and homes are known as the Wealth and Family directions. Wealth is subjective though. Freedom is often associated with wealth for those who are looking for greater harmony and balance. Define what wealth means to you. The East's family sector operates with the same mindset. Define what family means to you. It's not always biological for many. Focus on the colors green, brown, and purple. Bring in water elements (blues, blacks, solar fountains, mirrors).
You can add water to the North's Career sector as well.
Avoid "watering down" your bedrooms though aka your relationships and health.
* Round Leaf Plants - Rounded leaf plants bring positive chi (energy) to your environments. It allows energy to circulate without obstructions. Round leaf plants are associated with money as well. Bring in artificial and real houseplants for the best energy. Pothos plants are great for cleaning the air in your home. You can easily replant their fast growth. Artificial bonsai plants and bamboo can bring zen to your bedrooms. Simply keep your artificial plants dust free to avoid stagnant energies.
* Artificial Grass & Green Rugs - Artificial grass lawns are a simple solution for every climate. Place a green rug in your kitchen to ground fire and water element clashes. This will help to ease any relationship tensions/arguments that occur in the kitchen as well!
Get more inspiration for your artificial gardens with ASTRO's All Night MV...
You can place all of your lovely pink, red, and yellow flowers in the
S (Fame & Reputation) and SW (Love) sectors.
Happy Feng Shui Gardening!
"You're unique and special...just like everyone else" - This is very true when it comes to Face Reading. Many people have similar features aka personality characteristics. When it comes to compatibility, we are often attracted to people that look like us. This is why you may see couples that look like siblings or just alike.
Race and Gender aren't a factor when it comes to Face Compatibility. :)
Let's take a look at 3 Face Reading Features that I can personally relate to...
Widow's Peaks - People with the "Vampire" Widow's Peak love to think for themselves. They can be quirky individuals who think outside of the box. They can be Androgynous in their looks and styles. Men will often have feminine characteristics. Women will often have masculine characteristics. This doesn't take away from a male's masculinity or a woman's femininity though. People with Widow's Peaks will also have an oral fixation. You may find them snacking throughout the day, enjoying a variety of small appetizers at a party, and/or nibbling on pens, pencils, straws, and/or their romantic partners. ;)
The Widow's Peak name is often appropriate for the individuals who carry them. They often live longer than their romantic partners, esp if their partners are without a Widow's Peak. People with Widow's Peaks can seek out fellow Widow's Peaks for friendships and/or relationships. The shared yin and yang balance can help both Widow's Peaks feel understood.
Dimples - People with Dimples are known for their youthful personalities, flirty charm, and sense of humor. They are the natural "comedians" of the planet. They love to laugh! It doesn't take much to make them laugh either! Dimpled individuals will find a compatible joking partner in one another. It's recommended to seek them out if you're in need of a laugh.
Full Lips - People who have injected their lips to make them full will relate to the full lips characteristics. The injected full lips will simply act as a secondary characteristic though. This goes for all facial features that are altered through cosmetic surgeries and procedures. Even old age changes facial feature characteristics. Do keep this in mind!
Full lipped individuals are your blunt personalities. They desire honesty and give and take in relationships. They can be their most open and straightforward with fellow full lipped individuals. :)
Discover What's Written All Over Your Face with a Personal Reading HERE.
Create greater harmony and flow at your party with Feng Shui Design.
Here are some important factors to keep in mind when you are designing your
Make sure that your furniture is placed away from the walls.
You want to leave enough space for chi (energy) to flow around buffet tables and seating groups.
Create designated spaces for eating, socializing, dancing, and relaxing.
You want your guests to circulate your party spaces easily and effortlessly.
Place circular tables for drinks and appetizers throughout your party.
Keep seating comfortable with pillows and plenty of room to spread out.
Food and Drinks
The types of foods and drinks that you serve will depend on your party's theme.
Make sure that your food choices incorporate the five elements
(fire, water, earth, metal, wood).
Spicy dishes bring out the fire element.
Cool and refreshing dishes bring out the water element.
Having an assortment of appetizers and elemental dishes will allow guests to feel balanced.
Arrange buffet tables to flow by varying the heights of your food dishes.
Make sure that you have a designated spot for party games and bands.
Balance musical genres for a yin and yang flow.
You will want to place your entertainment away from the quieter North sectors.
A great location for entertainment is the South sectors of your home and/or party space.
Feng Shui Your Entire Home with an Intuitive Consultation HERE.
The year of the Pig begins on Feb 5th 2019. The Pig is the last of the 12 Chinese Animals Signs. The Year of the Pig is all about reflecting on the past 11 animal years. The past may come around for you to release what is nolonger working for you. It's a great year to kiss all toxic people, places, and things bye bye! Positive relationships can improve this year by doing more leisure activities together. New friendships and relationships can also come about this year.
The year 2019 is quite compatible with the Pig Year. The year 2019 vibrates to the number 3 when it's reduced down to a single digit in numerology (2+0+1+9 = 12 = 3). Those born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th will also relate to this energy. Even those born in the 3rd month of March and 12th month of December can relate to some degree. My fellow Sagittarians know what's up!
You can also find the Number 3 energy in first names that have L, C, and U letters. It's always best to be friends first with these names if you choose to bring them into your life. Some can be a bit too dramatic if more than one letter comes about in their first name.
Every number has its strengths and weaknesses though. Let's take a look at the Number 3 to get an idea of what we can all expect in 2019. Strive to bring about 2019's Strengths vs. its Weaknesses.
Needless to say, 2019 will be quite an adventure for those who are seeking a little excitement in their lives. Don't make any rash decisions though. The more grounded 2020 (#4 energy) may be the best timing for that. :)
Valentine's Day is a holiday that gets mixed feelings from both sexes. It's a day to be enjoyed though. It's a great reminder to love yourself and others. Enjoy it as a personal Treat Yo Self Day!
Here are some ways that you can enjoy the holiday...and any holiday for that matter!
* Get a fancy car for the day. Enjoy being chauffeured around your city. Pick up some cookies, flowers, discount pink and red pillows, fashion jewelry, etc.
* Get a luxury hotel room for a night or two. Valentine's Day hotel specials come with added goodies. Enjoy the hotel's spa and other amenities as well. Sleeping is great too!
* Order take out delivery or room service. Enjoy those "once a year" indulgent foods. Health conscious singles can enjoy the luxury or having their healthy meals delivered with a little extra flair. :)