Beyond having confidence in yourself, there are a few tricks that can help you attract the types of people that you desire. Some of these tips may seem like common sense. Other tips may be new to you...
* Smile - People who smile are inviting. Simply put a smile on your face when you're out and about. It's an instant facelift and mood enhancer. This will shift your energy to welcome positive people and energies.
* Laughing - Finding humor in life will help you to stay positive. It's another instant mood enhancer and positive energy attractor.
* Glossy Lips - Your lips are associated with digestive systems, communication, and sexuality. Keep your lips moisturized with organic lip products. Even a dab of coconut oil or olive oil does the trick.
* Concealers/Foundations - Concealers like BB Cream are great for covering up imperfections, esp imperfections that make you look tired or sick. It's quite normal in some countries for all genders to apply makeup before going out and about. Less is always more. Ultimately you'll want to take care of your skin from the inside out though.
* Nutrition - Drinking more water makes you to look hydrated and refreshed. Collagen powder plumps up your face for a youthful appearance. Omega 3s from Krill Oil uplifts your mood, clears your skin, and keeps you looking youthful.
* Positive jewelry - Everything carries energy. Jewelry is known for holding energy from the past and present. Positive images can attract positive energies. All jewelry can be used as a protective symbol as well. Consider wearing earrings and/or necklaces that consist of natural gemstones, crosses, hearts, etc.
* Glasses - Glasses balance out your face. Nobody has a face that is 100% symmetrical. Wearing glasses and/or sunglasses creates a symmetrical illusion.
Eyeglasses create the illusion of intelligence as well. This includes fashion eyeglasses that don't even have lenses in them.
Sunglasses that allow full eye protection from the sun are ideal for health purposes. Wear sunglasses that allow people to see your eyes. This is ideal for creating trust. :)
You can learn a lot about a person from looking into their eyes.
Here are a few ways to read the eyes in Face Reading...
* Full Eyelids - You need to look to see if the eyelids show on the face when the face is eye to eye with yours. If there are full double eyelids, it can indicate that someone really attaches to their loved ones. They want to know the ins and outs of their partners, children, etc. They are sensitive individuals. They can have a hard time with breakups.
* Round Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like a round bowl -O-, they are really sensitive. They may cry at beautiful music, sentimental lyrics, etc. They are caring and intuitive individuals who welcome relationships into their lives. They may enjoy hugs when they meet someone for the first time.
* Curved Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like the image above, they are cautious. They often keep a small opening for new people and relationships, esp after an initial "getting to know you" phase.
* Straight Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is straight, they don't trust easily. It may be hard to get to know them. They can often come with a "poker face" overall. They often keep to themselves. They may be dogmatic and/or extremists.
* Puffy Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is puffy, they often desire emotional reassurance from their loved ones. Compliments can go a long way in their life when it comes to their confidence.
* Large Eyes - If an individual's eyes are large in comparison to their overall face, they are extremely emotional/sensitive. They may take things to heart before thinking it through. They wear their heart on their sleeves in relationships.
* Upward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle upward, they are often optimistic, impulsive, and creative.
* Downward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle downward, they are often pessimistic and analytical. They may also be more geared towards material pursuits in life and relationships.
* Even Eyes - If an individual's eyes are even balanced, they often showcase both optimistic and pessimistic viewpoints to life and relationships.
Discover what's Written All Over Your Face with a Face Reading HERE.
"You're unique and special...just like everyone else" - This is very true when it comes to Face Reading. Many people have similar features aka personality characteristics. When it comes to compatibility, we are often attracted to people that look like us. This is why you may see couples that look like siblings or just alike.
Race and Gender aren't a factor when it comes to Face Compatibility. :)
Let's take a look at 3 Face Reading Features that I can personally relate to...
Widow's Peaks - People with the "Vampire" Widow's Peak love to think for themselves. They can be quirky individuals who think outside of the box. They can be Androgynous in their looks and styles. Men will often have feminine characteristics. Women will often have masculine characteristics. This doesn't take away from a male's masculinity or a woman's femininity though. People with Widow's Peaks will also have an oral fixation. You may find them snacking throughout the day, enjoying a variety of small appetizers at a party, and/or nibbling on pens, pencils, straws, and/or their romantic partners. ;)
The Widow's Peak name is often appropriate for the individuals who carry them. They often live longer than their romantic partners, esp if their partners are without a Widow's Peak. People with Widow's Peaks can seek out fellow Widow's Peaks for friendships and/or relationships. The shared yin and yang balance can help both Widow's Peaks feel understood.
Dimples - People with Dimples are known for their youthful personalities, flirty charm, and sense of humor. They are the natural "comedians" of the planet. They love to laugh! It doesn't take much to make them laugh either! Dimpled individuals will find a compatible joking partner in one another. It's recommended to seek them out if you're in need of a laugh.
Full Lips - People who have injected their lips to make them full will relate to the full lips characteristics. The injected full lips will simply act as a secondary characteristic though. This goes for all facial features that are altered through cosmetic surgeries and procedures. Even old age changes facial feature characteristics. Do keep this in mind!
Full lipped individuals are your blunt personalities. They desire honesty and give and take in relationships. They can be their most open and straightforward with fellow full lipped individuals. :)
Discover What's Written All Over Your Face with a Personal Reading HERE.