I spoke a bit about how the first vowel of your first name can show what you desire on a soul level. You can read it HERE.
Now I want to talk about having more than one of the same vowel in your first name. I will speak about the Strengths and Weaknesses.
More than one A: #1 Intensity
Strengths - Independent, Initiating
Weaknesses - Competitive, Self Centered, Perfectionist
More than one E: #5 Intensity
Strengths - Adventures, Variety, Down to Earth
Weaknesses - Restless, Dramatic, Hard to Commit
More than one I: #9 Intensity
Strengths - Leadership, Alternative Medicine
Weaknesses - Repressed, Emotional Reassurance Needs,
Needs to Heal the Past to avoid Projections
More than one O: #6 Intensity
Strengths - Domestic, Business Centered, Leadership
Weaknesses - Controlling, Doesn't ask for help, Takes on too much
More than one U: #3 Intensity
Strengths - Creative, Chatty, Social
Weaknesses - Dramatic, Fibbing, Hard to Commit
This is not really a humor post. It's actually based on the many things that I've observed over the years...and recently. There are certain things that give off an "unproblematic" vibe to others, despite sex, race, sexuality, etc. The funny thing that I've observed though is that some of these shifts actually create mental shifts as well!
P.S. This only applies to "sane" people though. The corrupt will just look like manipulative clowns.
Just feel out someone's aura at the end of the day.
Here's what I've observed...
Glasses = Perception of Intelligence.
Some people wear glasses without lenses for fashion purposes. Some wear them with lenses for eyesight. It's all up to you how you do style them.
Cross Necklaces = Perception of Morals.
We all know this could easily be paired with a bible for a "photo op" for some people. It doesn't matter how religious or goth you are, people seem to associate crosses with some form of moral compass. You can say the same about Angel decor, Angel costumes, etc.
There's no doubt that both cross necklaces and angel decor can influence how someone presents themselves. It may have a positive " What Would Jesus Do?" effect on the subconscious mind for those who consciously include them. It can be a tricky styling though, esp if you've been around music and religious institutions where the WWJD gets completely lost.
Green Drinks = Perception of Health.
Although I'm a regular drinker of Kale and fruit powders, those who carry around or highlight green drinks in their daily life do come off as health conscious.
The "sanity" perception is off and on depending on how much you talk about your intakes. lol There's no doubt that health and nutrition are important for mental health though...something lacking in so many people today.
Compatibility is based on many different factors. You can keep it simple by trusting your instincts or analyze the hell out of it. I do a little bit of both. ;)
All relationships are just mirrors at the end of the day. They reflect the qualities that we need to bring up within and/or release. All relationships are about personal growth.
Here are some fun ways to determine your compatibility with people (friends, family, lovers, etc).
* Mutual Interests and Values – This is pretty straightforward. Having mutual interests and values allows for easier communications and quality time. If you don’t know what your interests are, think back to your childhood. What did you enjoy?
* Biorhythm Compatibility (energy rhythms) – Your Physical (energy levels), Emotional (moods), and Intellectual (comprehension) levels are calculated with your birthdate.
Example: Someone with the same month, day, and year of birth will always be 100% matched on all levels. You both would be energetic at the same times, in positive moods at the same times, and chatty at the same times.
* Western Zodiac Signs – Your best zodiac matches can be based on the same element and/or element cycles.
Example: Fire Signs (Sagittarius, Aries, Leo), Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn), Air Signs (Libra, Gemini, Aquarius), Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
Example: Element Cycles (Air Signs fuel Fire Signs to make them more passionate (good or bad)
* Chinese Zodiac Signs – Your best animal matches for love are great for friendships and/or romantic relationships. You can befriend any animal in the zodiac though to learn from.
* Face Reading Features – People are generally attracted to people that look like them. I’m not talking about race though. I’ve seen some adorable interracial couples (Blasians, etc) that share many of the same facial features (rounded faces (nurturing), upward eyes (optimistic), full lips (outspoken), widow’s peaks (androgynous), dimples (great sense of humor), etc).
You would think they were twins! It's not unusual though. Some women have given birth to two separate races of twins, different sexes of twins, etc. Homogeneous is a myth. Ah Science! ;)
* First Name Vowel – The first vowel is the “Soul Vowel”. It describes how someone is at the soul level, especially in their vocal communication styles!
Example: A, O (likes to get to the point in vocal conversations), E,I,U (likes to shoot the breeze and build rapport in vocal conversations).
Now you can see all the ways to determine compatibility.
It’s why people from all walks of life can get along in the World. Just find out what you have in common with people vs. what you don’t. That’s how to live your life in general.
Stay positive everyone! :)
Sagittarius Rooster with Over 20 Years Expertise in Metaphysics.