I asked my spirit guide for some inspiration this morning and ta da! lol It went from hearing the words "alien humor" to "aliens over Jeju". I came across this cute eco friendly alien cartoon and Ufo Cafe on Jeju Island. It's definitely me! All of this will make sense in a minute. ;)
The topic of Indigo Children is one that comes off rather pretentious, esp for those who are actual "Indigo Children". It's really just a fancy label for spiritually gifted children. All children are rather psychic though. It is stated that many Indigos like myself started to come in during the 1980s. Many more continued to come in after the 1990s. The checklists for Indigos can be rather off though. I wanted to provide my own personal Indigo checklist instead.
* Indigos recognize other Indigos - I first heard the name "Indigo" when a high school classmate asked me if I was one. We bonded over Jude Law after she recommended the sci fi movie Gattaca. After I learned more about Indigos from her, I knew this would be a pattern that I would see throughout my life. We just know when we see an Indigo or attract one!
* Old Eyes - Indigos have Old Souls and Young Spirits. The eyes are often "old" in terms of their energies. Many past lives have been lived...and remembered! This is what makes them look as if they are looking into your own soul's lives. They often parent themselves and others as well.
* Eco Friendly - The environment is often a concern for Indigos. They enjoy natural environments, natural products, natural styles, and organic nutrition. Islands and locations around nature attract them. Water often calms their spirits.
* Authoritative - Indigos don't like to be told what to do. They see themselves as the authority figures due to their natural wisdoms. Many have experienced paranormal occurrences from an early age. This makes them unphased by manipulations, guilt, heavy emotions, 1st world problems, etc. They simply see through people and their intentions. They've "seen it all" in other words. They know that common sense really is common. People simply choose not to use it. ;)
* Intuitive/Sensitive/Paranormal - Paranormal experiences are simply part of their lives. It could be experiences with telepathy, astral travel, healing, extraterrestrials, etc. They are not alien hybrids though. That's just ridiculous! Many have experienced alien species in one way or another (meditations, astral projections, seeing them as spirit attachments on toxic people, etc). Aliens leave Indigos alone though. It's almost as if they see them on "their level" if that makes sense. I've never had a bad experience with the few alien species that I've seen and/or have seen me. It does sounds creepy when I type it all out though. haha Don't start none, won't be none eh? ;)
* Observant - Indigos don't really react. They take in information from afar and sit back. They don't understand society and how the human experience can be so molded by others. They know that they're spiritual beings living a human experience. This keeps many Indigos to themselves and away from crowds/groups. They don't have time for FOMOS or YOLOS. They have lived enough lives already. We're tired! Chill travels are about all we're up for...and sharing our experiences with others for a greater good. :)
Can You Relate to the Indigo Checklist?
If so, congrats! You probably hate to be labeled with the label though. ;) Now go change the World in a positive way! It's defnitely in every Indigo's DNA to do so! :)
Discover how colors influence your chakras (the body's energy centers) and your overall wellbeing. Work with the colors through food and color visualizations to stimulate and balance your system.
Purple - Purple is a spiritual, creative, and extravagant color. It's a royal color that can be used to boost our self esteem and relax our minds. Purple is associated with your spiritual crown chakra.
Blue - Blue is a peaceful, relaxing, and cooling color. It's a trusting color that can open communications. Indigo and Blue are associated with your sixth sensory third eye chakra and communicative throat chakra.
Green - Green is a relaxing, nurturing, and fertile color. It's a calming color that can relax just about anyone. It's a grounding color that can bring you inner peace. Green is associated with your loving heart chakra.
Yellow - Yellow is an energetic, intellectual, and cheerful color. It's a mental color that can assist in your memory retention, esp when combined with blue. Yellow is associated with your life force solar plexus chakra.
Orange - Orange is a happy, energetic, and social color. It's a stimulating color that can boost your creativity. Orange is associated with your sexual and creative sacral chakra.
Red - Red is a powerful, passionate, and aggressive color. It's a strong color that catches everyone's attention. Red is associated with your
grounded base chakra.
Discover the Current Colors in Your Aura with a Personal Reading HERE.
It's really quite funny how exaggerated the Paranormal becomes via medias, esp when people don't really understand what's going on. Even though I was a fan of the Sixth Sense, the child's experience wasn't every child's experience. Many children like myself experienced passed loved ones as if they were actually living, not as zombies. Children who experience negative spirits have negative energies in the home and/or on the land. Mother Earth holds residual energies aka your haunted hotels and houses, haunted parks, haunted rivers, etc.
Everyone is Born Psychic - I've yet to meet a baby who wasn't telepathic (our natural spirit language) with their family pet and/or family members. It's the adults that tune out of their natural spiritual gifts and get frustrated. The 3rd dimension realities just get in the way. The good news is that you can always connect back to your natural gifts through quiet forms of meditation (walking in a park, gardening, doing chores, sleeping/dreams, etc). The more time you take to work with your intuition, the more it becomes a part of your daily life.
Everyone has Spirit Guides - Spirit guides are spirits that have lived the human experience before. They agree to assist you on your life path before you incarnate. They provide you with insights during your dreams and waking life. They are the ones that act as gatekeepers and translators for mediums who connect with passed loved ones. Many people have three guides. They can act as a main guide that stands to your right for daily life insights, a protector guide for astral travels, and/or a secondary main guide that comes in later in life. Your guides do indeed switch up based on your maturity phases.
You can get to know your guides by simply surrounding yourself with golden white light, requesting that they come close, and asking them questions.
Ex: Is there one spirit guide around me? Are there two spirit guides around me? Are you female? Are you male? etc. Click the Human Pendulum Exercise for assistance.
You can make requests of your spirit guides as well. If you want your spirit guide to provide a spirit touch on a certain part of your body, just ask. This is their way of letting you now that they are around for intuitive support.
Everyone has Angels and Passed Loved Ones - Angels have never incarnated for a human experience. They can however come in human form for a short amount of time to provide messages and support. Simply request the type of Angel that you need for assistance (Angel of Love, Angel of Peace, Angel of Protection, etc). Passed loved ones can also act as "angels" for assistance, messages, and comfort. You simply need to speak to them as you would normally. You can simply do it in your head (telepathy).
Ghosts/Spirits, Aliens, Faeries, and many other "Mysteries" are Real - This is where some people roll their eyes or get scared. I really don't know why though. A collective belief can manifest anything into reality for starters. If you don't believe in something, no big deal. Keep calm and carry on. There are many people in other countries who believe in the fae realm for instance. They claim that fairy tales came about to hide their presence when organized religions took over. All of these beings exist in the 4th dimensional planes for the most part. They are known as Inter-dimensional beings. I've personally experienced many "mysteries" during my trips around the U.S, during meditation sessions, viewing people's auras, etc. Needless to say, it's all quite normal for me. Psychic "self control" is really the key to staying sane aka minding my business. ;)
Apply the human pendulum technique by simply working with your body's energy. My experiences with Tai Chi, Martial Arts, and Reiki Healing have taught me one thing. Energy is everywhere! Utilize the Universe's unlimited source to maintain mental, emotional, and physical health.
The human pendulum exercise is a simple technique...
TIPS: Start by asking what your name is to test your body. This is an effortless exercise. If you feel that you're forcing a movement, simply start again at STEP 2.
Every psychic utilizes different Clair (clear) sensory abilities when it comes to tuning into your questions and concerns. All of their abilities are guided along by their trusted spirit guides. Three of the most common abilities that many psychics use are Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, and Clairsentience. All of these clair senses are available for you to open up to as well. We are all psychic at the end of the day. It's not a super power. Be aware of those who describe it as so. These are normal senses. Shielding with white light protection is recommended for those who work with their clair senses on a daily basis.
Clairvoyance - Clairvoyance stands for clear vision. This is the ability to see images, words, numbers, etc clearly in the mind's third eye. This is a common clair sense for many psychics. Visual learners and artists naturally use their clairvoyant abilities as they work from visual inspirations. Many experience clairvoyant messages during their dreams and meditative waking states.
Clairaudience - Clairvoyance stands for clear hearing. This is the ability to hear words, numbers, etc clearly in the mind. Audio learners can fine tune their natural Clairaudience by taking note of the messages that come into their consciousness. Messages can be received in a dream state, waking state, and/or meditative state.
Clairsentience - Clairsentience stands for clear feeling. This is the ability to clearly feel out information from an energetic source. A form of Clairsentience that involves feeling out information from a physical object is known as Psychometry. Empaths who pick up energies around them are natural Clairsentients.
Discover Your Psychic Senses with a Personal Reading HERE.