Over the years, I’ve had many people (teachers, classmates, clients, etc) ask me how I remain so chill all the time. Many times I end up laughing on the inside because it’s about 90% true. Even if I do find myself getting upset about something, I always end up laughing out loud because of a joke I end up making about a situation. I truly believe that weak minded/egocentric people will have a hard time in the World. You have to get your mind right from an early age. This will allow you to focus through anything, especially when it comes to Mother Nature.
You know there are kids All Over the World who have learned how to play board games and/or video games during a thunderstorm, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, etc.
Safety first of course. ;)
Here are some ways that I have learned to focus over the years…
Chores – I grew up with chores, finishing homework before I could go out and play, and extracurricular activities. This teaches kids how to be responsible, organized, and balance work with play.
Entrepreneurship – I also grew up with lemonade stands, yard sales, etc. This teaches kids how to be self-sufficient. I’m a strong believer in having your foundations (health, career, finances) solid first and foremost in life.
Minimalism – Minimalism isn’t always about living with less. It’s about just living with what you need and love. Being a location independent entrepreneur/digital nomad allows me to travel light and stay where I desire in the World (hotels, rentals, cities, nature, etc).
A clutter free environment allows you mental freedom.
Short Hair & Nails - This is based on palmistry and experience. Short nails are associated with hard work. It’s also practical to have short nails if you use a keyboard, text, and/or take care of tasks like cooking, cleaning, etc.
Short hair above the shoulders allows you mental freedom to focus on more practical concerns. There’s no real need to deal with distracting hair ties or headbands.
These can give some people a headache.
Lack of Accessories - If you’re exercising, working, etc, jewelry can get in the way. Small earring studs on the ears, face, and/or on a necklace are simple ways to wear jewelry.
Lightweight plastic eye glasses can also keep things simple.
Sensitive types may feel their ear piercings, face piercings, and other accessories too much though. This is when they can become an uncomfortable distraction. Less is more.
Martial Arts/Meditation – Meditation will always be my number one on how to be more focused in life. I started early on by reading about Zazen, participating in group meditations, providing Hypnotherapy to clients and partners, and taking martial arts classes (Kung Fu, Tai Chi, etc).
I don't know what people are telling kids today during their graduation ceremonies, but I'm sure it's not 100% truth. I was actually on a plane the day of my high school graduation. My college graduation was a simple mail in of the diploma. Where are they now? Well one is probably already decomposed in a landfill somewhere and the other is folded up like a restaurant menu. lol
Here's the thing kiddos. The knowledge you gained is only as good as its application. The rest is just pieces of paper.
Although I became debt free in my 30s, I do want everyone to have a financial plan to do the same as quickly as possible.
I really do hope you majored in science and/or business/entrepreneurship because many of you will eventually do something to that nature. Even then you'll have your moments online thinking "I could of just learned all of this for free". Yep. It's ok though.
Those experiences dealing with roommates, dorm rooms the size of a closet, and college kids with eating disorders, drinking disorders, and mental disorders has made you the "momma bear" that you will eventually become in one way or another. Pets may count as your kids.
Do take care of yourself along the way as you venture out into the World doing your own thing.
For those who wish to travel as a digital nomad, do know that you are welcome in a lot of places around the World. Your "fancy" little title is really just a business traveler to most people.
It's all good.
Now to my minority brothers and sisters. Do know that you are welcome in many parts of the World if you don't like where you live. If you're going to be a minority in your own country and not like it, try being a minority in another country that you might like more. Just focus on working on yourself vs. focusing on your skin color. It's not about your skin color. It's about personal growth. Eat well, Sleep well, and Meditate well. It's about the Inner Light that you bring into a room that really matters. That energy is felt way more! I'll conclude this sentiment with more Words of Wisdom from a fellow creative "nomad" below...
I'm about to celebrate my 1 Year Anniversary as a Digital Nomad overseas. The decision was actually made 2 years prior to 2019 in 2017. Yep. I took 2 years to gather everything together for the decision. It's not something you just decide to do! You have to have some shit together first. ;)
As I've worked from tropical locations, esp during lovely thunderstorms like tonight, I've thought about all of the people who continue to settle in life, relationships, etc. I try my best to provide assistance to those who need it though.
Here are some ways to get started making changes in your life...
* Think about All of the Times where you didn't settle in life. This can go back to your "rebel" childhood years where you just wanted to do things your way. Make a list if you need to. How many of you had group projects where you had to say "F it" and take charge? lol Add it to your list. ;)
* Plan ahead on paper. I'm always looking into the future, esp with astrology. The funny thing about astrology though is that it's based on circumstances of the past. Although many things change in life, some people, places, and things just never do. IT is what it is though. You make your own choices in life to seek out the resources that you need. This helps you stay objective as you plan ahead for what's best for you.
* Be flexible with yourself. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Give yourself 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, etc if necessary to move forward with a goal. Nothing was built overnight. Learning curves are normal. Continue to seek out what you want until you're satisfied.
* Ask for assistance. Even if you're a DIYer, you may still need assistance for your goals. Don't be afraid to ask others who have already been there and done that. It's ALWAYS more people than you think! The one on one time is priceless and a time saver. Continue to do it before, during, and after you've achieved what you want. :)
Sometimes people want to know what I'm thinking about random subject matters.
I'm ok with sharing my random thoughts. You may not agree with them though. A lot is based on my observations of how society is changing, as well as the things that have come up from years of working with clients.
I'll update at the bottom of each category as things come to me.
* The amount of time some spend with their "dating" partners is equivalent to taking a nap. Two hours really is how much time some people should spend with one another.
The napping partners episode from Friends sums it up. Joey and Ross knew what was up.
* The younger generations of men are taking on more domestic roles. The World is also becoming more convenient with 3rd party assistance (delivery, personal assistants, etc).
Three may be a crowd in a living situation, but it's becoming a helpful way of living in a modern two person partnership...even if it's just the handy friend that a couple calls up because he still owns a car and a toolbox.
* Birth rates are dropping all around the World. Plants and pet adoptions are increasing. That's that.
* Love is Love so there is no reason to keep adding letters to LGBT. Your first name is fine.
If your name is complicated, a nickname will do.
* Trial marriages are a good way to go if couples want to get married. The Universe vibrates to 3s so every 3 years will be a checkpoint, esp for those first 3-6 years of marriage. You can still have a "wedding" aka party until you make it legal. You may be cool without the legalities though.
* Texting is best for scheduling with an A or B choice. This forces an answer. Keep communications face to face or over the phone for longer conversations.
* Digital nomads, freelancers, and the location independents are growing. The vacation rental market is still good to invest in, esp for women and young couples.
* Education, Nutrition, and Basic Needs are all that people need to talk about to solve systematic issues in countries. The "react" before "act" mindsets are so strange. Stop fighting and start building up these foundations for yourself and one another. People are protesting the wrong way. They need to be in front of those running their cities, as well as finding their own way into one of those seats.
* Women and Men who only want to marry or date rich aren't really bad people. They just did the math on all of those 'indulgences" of their past that they kinda regret aka Venus retrograde making women reevaluate everything a bit too clearly. lol You know people like getting things for "Free".
* Minimalism will never get old because you get rid of stuff when it gets "old". ;)
* Autotune and EDM is not how you make music.
* "Adopting" adorable Kpop Generation Z kids is like adopting a talented child for free.
You'll always be entertained. Some can really sing!
* Vegetable and fruit powders are a potent way to get in your nutrients.
You can also get artistic with colorful food creations.
Collagen powder is great as well.
* Every woman wants to feel and look pretty...men too! I'll never understand why some want to look like poisonous spiders or snakes out in nature. Attention? Warnings?
Alien & Spirit Body Attachments? Possibly.
Consider beauty powders that mix well in water for beauty from the inside out.
Save the rest of the "scares" for Halloween. Even then it's worrisome.
* Leggings and PJ pants will always be the solution to feeling "lighter" in your mind and body. Welcome them both into your wardrobe! hehe
Sagittarius Rooster with Over 20 Years Expertise in Metaphysics.