Self care is important during the Winter months. Keep your energy up with good food, good company (including your own), and overall good vibes!
A.C.E. had a slumber party that really made my night. :-) Even the energy of the Korean Fried Chicken was having a good time. You know you're in a good place in life when the little things make you giggle. Appreciate the little things during the Winter months. Life is short. Work that Universal 3s when it comes to what you choose to care about (Ex: Health, etc, etc). The rest is just extra.
You don't have to understand Korean to enjoy their little slumber party. Enjoy these cutie pies and their Korean takeout food! Oh the slight envy you'll feel. lol
Ah slumber party memories. Have one of your own this Winter!
It definitely starts with the PJs!
The Year 2020 is getting a lot of attention for its "New Era". In Chinese Astrology, we will start a New 12 Year Animal Cycle with the Rat Year. In Western Astrology, we will start a New 20 Year Cycle in the Element of Air. In Olympics talk, we will see the "Olympics of the Future" in Japan.
Side Note: I'm writing this from Japan as we speak. I started my Global Bucket List a year early to get an intuitive feel of what's to come for future Generation Z travelers, Digital Nomads, etc. A lot of potential and current Nomad Cities are growing. More will be sure to come! All Global Cities should have a 20 Year Bucket List for this reason!
All of these "New Era" Cycles will come together to bring Innovations, Higher Ideas, and "Out of the Box" Lifestyles into the Mainstream. This will make a lot of people freer and happier in the years to come!
Anyhoo, it's a great time to start a Top 20 for 2020 Bucket List. I love writing Top 20 Lists because I was born on the 20th day, 20 is an intuitive number, and it looks cute when it's written. :)
Here are some categories to consider for your Bucket List...
Top 20 Travel Locations (Domestic and/or Global)
Top 20 Financial Goals (Manual and/or Passive Income Investments)
Top 20 Hobbies (New and/or Old)
Top 20 Foods to Try
Top 20 Skills to Learn
Top 20 Randoms
(Ex: Hang out with a Pikachu squirrel Ex: Look as young as a Pikachu squirrel) ;)
I was sorting through some earrings today and found myself laughing. Why don't women wear more jewelry on their head or in their hair? High heels never made me feel fancy, walk perfectly upright down a street, or make me want to sit a little extra posh. You know what would though? Balancing some crown jewels on my head. lol It's true though right?
It doesn't matter how you feel about princesses, there's something to that energy. If you're thinking about a Halloween costume this year, go as a princess! Get your costume jewelry tiaras on. You don't have to even wear a dress with it. Be a little different. Work a little yin and yang. Goth princesses exist somewhere I'm sure??
Notice how you feel afterward. Take that energy with you as you navigate through life and relationships. How many New Life Decisions will you start making? There's power in tiaras! It's my new advice for women who just can't figure out what they want, who they want, and/or what they want to do.
Put that tiara on and figure it out. lol ;)
Spring Cleaning traditions are a gift to everyone. It gets people to examine what's necessary and loved in their life. Here are some tips to assist your declutter sessions this year.
* Evaluate what you actually use during your day. Keep track of it for atleast a week or two. Discard any excess via donation pick ups and/or yard sales.
Welcome a more eco friendly and/or minimalist lifestyle.
* Evaluate how you use your time and energy at home. Home is where you should unwind. Bring in third party assistance for errand tasks, cleaning tasks, etc. Robot delivery services have only just begun for example.
* Cleanse your environment with salt and incense sticks. Smoke and salt have been used for ages to clear negative/stagnant energies in and around homes. Smudge corners with incense smoke and salt. Focus on positive cleansing energies, white light, angelic assistance, etc while you do it. Let fresh air in if you live in a dust free environment. Get a robot vacuum to clean up the rest.
* Evaluate where your heart is at. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Figure out the Top 3 skills that you're good at, that come easy to you, and that don't make you feel like you're working.
* Automate and/or negotiate what you can to make things more convenient for your modern day lifestyle.
* You are most like the five people that you hang around with. Take a look around you to see if those five people are aligned with your spirit. If not, don't be afraid to move on and replace them (temporarily or permanent). You're not Jesus. You don't have to like everybody. lol This applies to all relationships (friends, family, romance, work, acquaintances, etc).
Stick to people who bring you joy and/or make you laugh in other words. Just make sure that you're bringing in that same energy. It takes two to tango after all!
Self Care Tips
* Evaluate your bucket lists. You should do this every year and/or season. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Take note of your dreams (day and night) for ideas on the who, what, when, and wheres. :)
Duality is something that exists in every dimension. It's the only way to truly learn about yourself, others, and the World at large. Without it, it's just a lot of huffing and puffing about little things that don't matter. After cracking too many jokes in my head this morning about people's extremist natures, I've come to try to make some sense of it all.
At the end of the day it all comes down to perspective. When we don't take time to look at both sides of the coin, we lose important perspectives. We turn into extremists. Spiritual balance is all about acknowledging the light and dark in the World. I've seen both throughout the years in both sexes, genders, and dimensions!
As much as I love sunrises, rainbows, flowers, and the color pink, I also love sunsets, the dark of night, and the color black. As long as you're not hurting yourself and/or others, it's quite normal to have both aspects in your personality. It's the day and night flow of life, esp when both give you inspiration to create and/or educate. It's something to be more aware of as the World continues to shift and progress. Look at where you could use more spiritual balance in your daily life and mindsets. You never know where it may take you and your spirit in life. :)
Valentine's Day is a holiday that gets mixed feelings from both sexes. It's a day to be enjoyed though. It's a great reminder to love yourself and others. Enjoy it as a personal Treat Yo Self Day!
Here are some ways that you can enjoy the holiday...and any holiday for that matter!
* Get a fancy car for the day. Enjoy being chauffeured around your city. Pick up some cookies, flowers, discount pink and red pillows, fashion jewelry, etc.
* Get a luxury hotel room for a night or two. Valentine's Day hotel specials come with added goodies. Enjoy the hotel's spa and other amenities as well. Sleeping is great too!
* Order take out delivery or room service. Enjoy those "once a year" indulgent foods. Health conscious singles can enjoy the luxury or having their healthy meals delivered with a little extra flair. :)
Anti-aging is a word that has had its share of "antis". It's funny though because there's nothing wrong with aging. It's a matter of how Fast or how Sloooow you wish to age that matters. Make the decision early on to avoid aging regrets. ;)
Luckily there's a simple way to age gracefully without the assistance of needles and/or surgeons...Nom Noms! It's the foodies way of life! Eating collagen rich foods will keep you youthful for years to come! Collagen Powder works well too! ;)
Thanksgiving is actually one of the healthiest holidays for collagen rich foods, esp when the food is cooked with quality ingredients. Simply follow the healthy plate guidelines (1/4 fruit, 1/4 veggies, 1/4 starches, 1/4 protein) to create a variety of colorful collagen meals.
Enjoy some of these healthy collagen producing foods to keep your skin, hair, nails, joints, and muscles smooth, elastic, hydrated, and youthful. Focus on garden fresh and/or frozen organic varieties to get the most nutritional benefits...
Do You Need More Sleep?
A great night's sleep is necessary for a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
A good 8-10 hours of sleep benefits your memory, life span, body's metabolism, and brain's alertness. Sleep alleviates stress, depression, and inflammatory diseases.
Here are 10 ways to achieve a great sleep tonight...
1. Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is a relaxing oil that only requires a dab.
Dab on the soles of your feet for instant absorption, your neck, and/or your scalp.
2. Organic Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is a warm and soothing tea to enjoy 30 minutes
before bedtime. It's a wonderful way to wind down for the night.
3. Magnesium Powder
The body requires magnesium for muscle and nerve health.
We can get it from our food and/or supplements. The reason many of us are irritable and/or constipated is due to a lack of magnesium. Smokers are the most deficient. Magnesium is a natural stress reliever as well.
4. Eye Masks
Eye masks are great for blocking out distracting light.
The brain instantly goes into sleeping mode in pitch darkness.
5. Ear Plugs
Ear plugs can assist you on vacations and/or next
to a snoring partner. I would suggest that you or your partner sleep in different rooms if the snoring is really bad. Your health comes first!
6. Rain Soundtracks
Who doesn't love the sound of rain?
Some of our best sleep comes during a rainstorm.
Zzzz off to sleep with a free 24/7 rain stream via www.rainymood.com.
7. Satin Sheets
Combine with satin pajamas and you're good to go for a wrinkle free sleep!
8. Comfortable Mattress
Try an organic memory foam mattress, mattress pads, and/or mattress futon. Take note of your ideal sleeping heights. Some people sleep better when they are low to the ground.
Body pillows and memory foam pillows are great for receiving a great night's sleep.
Sleep on two satin pillows for the perfect wrinkle free beauty sleep.
This will reduce bags and black circles from forming as well.
Place a pillow between your legs to align your body if you sleep on your side.
The ideal beauty sleep position is on your back though!
10. Blackout Curtains
The brain instantly goes into sleeping mode
with pitch darkness. Combine with a blackout eye mask for great sleeping results!