You can learn a lot about a person from looking into their eyes.
Here are a few ways to read the eyes in Face Reading...
* Full Eyelids - You need to look to see if the eyelids show on the face when the face is eye to eye with yours. If there are full double eyelids, it can indicate that someone really attaches to their loved ones. They want to know the ins and outs of their partners, children, etc. They are sensitive individuals. They can have a hard time with breakups.
* Round Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like a round bowl -O-, they are really sensitive. They may cry at beautiful music, sentimental lyrics, etc. They are caring and intuitive individuals who welcome relationships into their lives. They may enjoy hugs when they meet someone for the first time.
* Curved Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like the image above, they are cautious. They often keep a small opening for new people and relationships, esp after an initial "getting to know you" phase.
* Straight Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is straight, they don't trust easily. It may be hard to get to know them. They can often come with a "poker face" overall. They often keep to themselves. They may be dogmatic and/or extremists.
* Puffy Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is puffy, they often desire emotional reassurance from their loved ones. Compliments can go a long way in their life when it comes to their confidence.
* Large Eyes - If an individual's eyes are large in comparison to their overall face, they are extremely emotional/sensitive. They may take things to heart before thinking it through. They wear their heart on their sleeves in relationships.
* Upward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle upward, they are often optimistic, impulsive, and creative.
* Downward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle downward, they are often pessimistic and analytical. They may also be more geared towards material pursuits in life and relationships.
* Even Eyes - If an individual's eyes are even balanced, they often showcase both optimistic and pessimistic viewpoints to life and relationships.
Discover what's Written All Over Your Face with a Face Reading HERE.