I asked my spirit guide for some inspiration this morning and ta da! lol It went from hearing the words "alien humor" to "aliens over Jeju". I came across this cute eco friendly alien cartoon and Ufo Cafe on Jeju Island. It's definitely me! All of this will make sense in a minute. ;)
The topic of Indigo Children is one that comes off rather pretentious, esp for those who are actual "Indigo Children". It's really just a fancy label for spiritually gifted children. All children are rather psychic though. It is stated that many Indigos like myself started to come in during the 1980s. Many more continued to come in after the 1990s. The checklists for Indigos can be rather off though. I wanted to provide my own personal Indigo checklist instead.
* Indigos recognize other Indigos - I first heard the name "Indigo" when a high school classmate asked me if I was one. We bonded over Jude Law after she recommended the sci fi movie Gattaca. After I learned more about Indigos from her, I knew this would be a pattern that I would see throughout my life. We just know when we see an Indigo or attract one!
* Old Eyes - Indigos have Old Souls and Young Spirits. The eyes are often "old" in terms of their energies. Many past lives have been lived...and remembered! This is what makes them look as if they are looking into your own soul's lives. They often parent themselves and others as well.
* Eco Friendly - The environment is often a concern for Indigos. They enjoy natural environments, natural products, natural styles, and organic nutrition. Islands and locations around nature attract them. Water often calms their spirits.
* Authoritative - Indigos don't like to be told what to do. They see themselves as the authority figures due to their natural wisdoms. Many have experienced paranormal occurrences from an early age. This makes them unphased by manipulations, guilt, heavy emotions, 1st world problems, etc. They simply see through people and their intentions. They've "seen it all" in other words. They know that common sense really is common. People simply choose not to use it. ;)
* Intuitive/Sensitive/Paranormal - Paranormal experiences are simply part of their lives. It could be experiences with telepathy, astral travel, healing, extraterrestrials, etc. They are not alien hybrids though. That's just ridiculous! Many have experienced alien species in one way or another (meditations, astral projections, seeing them as spirit attachments on toxic people, etc). Aliens leave Indigos alone though. It's almost as if they see them on "their level" if that makes sense. I've never had a bad experience with the few alien species that I've seen and/or have seen me. It does sounds creepy when I type it all out though. haha Don't start none, won't be none eh? ;)
* Observant - Indigos don't really react. They take in information from afar and sit back. They don't understand society and how the human experience can be so molded by others. They know that they're spiritual beings living a human experience. This keeps many Indigos to themselves and away from crowds/groups. They don't have time for FOMOS or YOLOS. They have lived enough lives already. We're tired! Chill travels are about all we're up for...and sharing our experiences with others for a greater good. :)
Can You Relate to the Indigo Checklist?
If so, congrats! You probably hate to be labeled with the label though. ;) Now go change the World in a positive way! It's defnitely in every Indigo's DNA to do so! :)