Astrology Compatibility is Pure Entertainment. A lot of it, including compatibility reports, are FREE to learn online. I love having fun with it because I attract a lot of unique individuals. Many people can say the same. The astrology insights that I provide are merely for self analysis at the core. You can still have fun with both self analysis and compatibility though. :)
Some have asked me about my favorite astrology resources. Any trip to the bookstore or library can have you going ooo and ahhh in the metaphysical section. The book and app "The Secret Language of Relationships" is one that I've had fun with over the years. It's currently FREE to look up several relationships and personality reports HERE .
It boasts that it's 90% accurate on relationship compatibility. I can say that it does come close on some points. These reports are based on Date of Birth Sections (Ex: My birthday (Dec 20th) is Dec 19th-25th). It is titled as the "Cusp of Prophecy/Week of Prophecy". I've found it to be accurate on some levels. You always have to allow Free Will into the picture. Ah Choices eh?
I had a relationship in the past that lasted about 3 months aka the Universal Number 3 for checkpoints. During that time I looked up the relationship's compatibility. My partner at the time asked me "So are we going to work?" in a "I don't believe this stuff" kinda way. I just mumbled "We'll see" aka HELL NAH! haha Cut to a few months later after him wanting to get married and honeymoon in Hawaii, a pregnancy scare, and my thoughts focusing on someone more compatible during the whole "relationship", I was like "Damn this book strikes again!"
This wasn't the first time that one of the reports came true OR was true either! I've tested it on friends, family, and partnerships. On the positive end, our Chinese Compatibility of the Rooster (moi) and Snake did show compatibility in our mutual love of the Xfiles, healthy eating, playing instruments aka two musicians, cooking, back massages, entrepreneurship, and sense of humor. Our first date actually involved him cooking me Chinese food and watching the movie Rush Hour! You can't get more chill than that! Keep those first dates chillaxed and catered to you ladies! ;)
Needless to say, you may want to combine all forms of compatibility with this app.
On that note, A.C.E's Junhee is way too intriguing! This report may seem a little F'ed up to some, but it's actually interesting. The advice section reminds me to avoid being so detached with people aka my Venus in Aquarius. Junhee's mutual #2 birthday (June 2nd) adds an intuitive energy to the mix. Gemini compatibility energies are all very similar though for Sagittarius. The mutual duality of youthfulness with sensuality is typical.
For the sake of the Universe, I simply stan A.C.E and all of their little past lives from afar. You have to let some energies marinate, mature, and become "nonchalant" before tapping into them. Energy is how the World works. You don't have to physically run up on everybody you like. Should I say that louder? lol The Black Moon Lilith (fierce Goddess energy) is also around this compatibility in its birth chart compatibility form. Although the report states that the Dec 19th-25th sector are the flames, it can go both ways. Junhee knows he's my friendly Kpop bias though. No biggy. Isn't he everyone's bias though? Don't even try to lie ladies and gents. Don't hate if you can't relate. haha ;)
As I continue to observe the younger generations of Millennials and Generation Z all over the World, I find it funny how a lot of people are missing out on the obvious reasons to why there are low birth rates and less desires for proper dating…and why this will continue into the future…
Job Definitions - Many young people are redefining what work and jobs mean to them. Work will simply be more about passive income earnings and entrepreneurship in the future. This creates more freedom to explore and network. Young people will simply be on the minimalist move vs. sitting in one place for too long.
Relationship Definitions - Partnerships may come together through mutual freedom networks...and share that same freedom mindset. Open Relationships, Test “Marriages”, LGBT “Lavender Marriages”, Business “Marriages”, and Friendship Cohabitations will reign supreme. The need to please a parent’s curiosity at a holiday dinner will be in the past…mainly because within the next 20 years you’ll see many Generation Xers and Boomers nolonger on this plane. That’s just life though. Young people will create their own definitions and laws of what a relationship involves.
They will continue to vibrate to the Universal energy of 3s though. Every 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years, etc will continue to be checkpoints for relationship evaluations.
Spiritual Definitions – A lot of relationship decisions are still tied to religious organizations and doctrines. The future is already showing itself with many young people taking on more spiritual beliefs. This independent thinking will continue to lead to more focus on the self. I don’t feel that young people will become more narcissistic, just more single minded.
AI/Robots – The love-hate relationship that many people have with robots is interesting. It will be more of a love/love relationship in the future though. This will be an industry that continues to grow for those that want AI housekeeping partners at home. Humans aren’t for everybody. Let men have their robots.
Fur Babies – You don’t have to worry about animals getting replaced with AI pets. Low birth rates = higher pet rates. This includes small mammals to medium size mammals…and all their little clothes and accessories. Animals still need to be animals though. Some may humanize their robot pets instead for a healthy balance.
Do you believe in Past Lives?
Whether you do or not, they are all really fascinating to look into. We have all had many past lives. Each life comes with personal growth lessons. The people and places that we are born into all bring about karmic lessons. It's not unusual to meet up with people in several lifetimes. Family members are some of our most karmic past life connections! Understanding your past lives can help you to learn more about yourself, as well as help you to be more open minded to the World. At some point everyone has had a past life as the opposite sex, a different race, and has lived in another country. Your Bucket List travels, interior design preferences, and/or your ease in picking up certain languages can all point to possible past lives.
P.S. I don't recommend asking someone about your past life! People can tell you just about anything! Do it on Your Own with multiple methods or through a One on One Hypnotherapist. :)
* Psychic Development Exercise - Work with the Human Pendulum Exercise HERE to answer Yes or No Questions for yourself about your Past Life. The Past Life that comes up is the one that you need to gain Present Life insights from.
* Dreams - Write out your desire to open up to one of your past lives on a piece of paper. Place it under your pillow at night to see what dreams come about. You can also request this from your spiritual guides, passed loved ones, etc.
* Past Life Hypnosis - This is a great way to get a past life reading. The insights can be quite fascinating to look into. The In Person Q & A can also be written beforehand to give to the the Hypnotherapist. This allows you to get all of the juicy details. It's best to have someone with you to make sure that everything goes well.
Past Life Case Study:
A.C.E's Chan and the rest of the group members have a past life series about their experiences. Their Record Label Beat called it a Past Life Vacation. lol It's kinda accurate in that regard as I write this from Jeju. I already know I had a past life...or lives in Asia. My blog has made that pretty obvious by now. :)
Chan's session really made me tear up a bit though. I don't cry at a lot of things. This is how you know I have a little soft spot for Channie. :(
The friendship mention between Chan's Ox sign and Donghun's Rooster sign is also interesting. I've found that many people who are compatible in Chinese Astrology have a kindred spirit sense for one another. They do make beautiful harmonies together. :)
I decided to streamline my recent spiritual travel blogging to encompass tips from ALL of my trips thus far. This includes domestic trips in the U.S. to current trips overseas. I've always been a great tourist. Here's why and how....
* Knock Yourself Out - I hate flying! I really do. I do however LOVE sleeping! Get your sleeping eye mask, antibacterial surgical mask, earplugs, magnesium pill, and knock yourself out on the plane. lol If more people did this (babies included), flights would be sooooo much better for everyone! Did you hear something? No? Ok Perfect! ;) Luckily trains, boats, and cars also exist!
* Quiet - Some of us are both extroverted and introverted. However when it comes to public places aka anywhere that's not your own home, it's important to be respectful of your noise levels. Timing is everything as well. A general rule of thumb is that Quiet Hours are from 10 pm onward. This applies to your children as well. I was always a respectful child of this fact because I grew up during the 80s and 90s. This was the rule for coming home from a friend's house, playing outside, having slumber parties, etc. Kids used to play outside all day back in those days. It can still occur when families go on vacation is all I'm saying. ;)
Headphones were created for a reason as well. ;) We don't all want to hear your music. Oddly the loudest music I've heard playing from a tourist in Jeju was classical music. It's not my favorite genre of music I admit. It's great for sleeping though. I was amazed that TWO tourists in two separate parts of the island were playing classical music LOUD. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of what classical music is for? Keep that music on the low low low low. The situations were handled though. :)
* Support the Local Economy - We aren't all rich. It doesn't matter if you're staying at a local hostel (some are really nice in Asian countries) or staying at a resort (some are really nice all over the World). The bottom line is that it's important to support the local economy. Variety is the spice of life. Try and support the Ma and Pa shops to the Big Box stores. Local hipsters often know where the unique attractions and hangouts are.
* Pack Light and Be Resourceful - We aren't all Minimalists. Vacations are a great excuse to try it out though! College students may be the best at packing light due to their resourceful lifestyle. Get yourself a spinner hard-shell carry on and a backpack. My whole life has been in both! Get some handy locks for both as well if you're heading into crowds! I had to pat myself on the back for managing that. Both will come in handy for ease on flights, small "hiking" picnics, and local shopping (food, clothes, and practical souvenirs). Do your research to see what's available before you go as well.
Asian countries have amazed me with their convenience stores. They are all different with different products. They are also included in many hotels. You can easily grab a large or medium size carton of eggs, a chicken or sausage stick, bread and jam, orange juice, etc and have yourself a home cooked breakfast every morning...all from the convenience store! Cooking for yourself can help you feel somewhat in "control" when traveling to new places.
Complimentary teas and coffees can also provide multiple uses. Brew some tea for a light caffeine kick an hour or so after a meal. You can also use the leftover tea as an antioxidant skin cleanser, toner, and/or to exfoliate.
* Recycle - You will go through your share of water bottles, tea bottles, soda bottles, etc. Research the local recycling initiatives OR bag your plastics separately for housekeeping to take care of. I'm still amazed at how many locals and tourists still litter, esp on beautiful islands. :( There needs to be a litter task force that goes around every month to put up signs and/or clean up the countryside.
* Solutions vs. Problems - I'm all about Solutions! Generally speaking it's best to handle matters behind the scenes. I don't have time to protest or make a scene. We all hear stories of bad tourists...and locals. Talk to managers or just leave the situation. I grew up with a lot of Americans that were big on changing hotel rooms, changing hotels, etc without much huff and puff. You can do it in a nice way as well in 2019. Traveling can be trial and error sometimes. You live and learn and move on. ;)
* Off Season - If you're trying to get to know an area, stay for every season. Otherwise stick to the Off Season. Fall is ideally the best season to travel. The kiddos are back in school, many tourists are back at work, and Mother Nature is putting on an Art Show! Your suitcase may require more layered clothes to buy/pack. Luckily convenience stores in many countries have tshirts to camisoles if you're in a quick need for some extra layers.
* Stay Humble - Even though I know I'm a great tourist, I'm always learning from other tourists on what to do and what not to do. Sharing is caring in that regard. Learning a new language and culture from the locals on the ground is much different from online research. You have to be able to adapt to realizing that you're saying a word wrong or assuming something inaccurate.
* Take On New Ideas - I'm big on interior design. It's a big selling point for many tourists. I've been around rich people and in their large homes. Bigger isn't always better! I've seen some great modern features in Asia that are efficient in their use of smaller spaces.
I've always had the Power of Detachment when it comes to most things in life. It comes when your brain is naturally in need of mental stimulation, comedy, and cat naps. ;)
Meditation can get you there if you desire the same!
There has been a lot of talk about Superheroes, Super Teams, Super Groups, etc over the last few years. It's always fascinating when people start up discussions about their ideal super power. I'm always thinking to myself, "Well that's actually possible ya know". Now I'm going to talk a little more about it. Some "powers" have already been discussed at the Psychic Development tab. We are all born with a toolbox of spiritual gifts and an inner God/Goddess to work these gifts. Keep a level head about it though. You're not the Universe. The Universe does revolve around you though aka The Law of Attraction. That topic has already been discussed though. ;)
Popular Super "Powers"
Invisibility - Some desire to walk through a crowd without being noticed. This can be achieved by working with energy shields. Energy is how most real life "powers" work. Simply visualize mirrors around you that reflect outward. People will "see" themselves vs. seeing you. Some may even bump into you without realizing that you were there. Responsibilities will also reflect back onto them, as well as anything else that they want to push towards you. It's great when you're in a disagreement with a loved one or a cat or a cat like person. haha
*The only downside to this shield is that people may think that you don't like them. Everyone has insecurities. Some people may not want to clearly "see" themselves though.
Mind Reading/Telepathy - Many naturally have this "power" with close loved ones. Telepathy is the natural spirit language. We are spirits having a human experience. You can work on telepathy by spending quality time with your loved ones. Quieting the mind with meditative activities (fishing, watching the stars at night, watching a sunset, cuddling, cooking, etc) can really boost your bonds with people. Many people can practice with their pets and kill two birds with one stone! Animals get more love than people do these days...and they should. lol
Mind Control - This is every college advertising course to be honest. As a former hypnotherapist or hypnospiritualist service provider, I can definitely tell you that EVERY hypnosis is SELF hypnosis. It's 100% Choice! You'll never do anything that you don't want to do under hypnosis. I have hypnotized myself a few times. If you wish to assist a loved one or yourself with positive thinking, simply record positive thoughts for yourself. Play it during a nap to get into your subconscious mind. You can also get into your subconscious mind by asking your subconscious positive questions ("Why do I naturally remember my spiritual gifts?", "Why am I spiritually balanced with yin and yang aspects?", "Why do I have a positive and happy disposition?". Your subconscious mind will give you a positive response in return.
Teleportation - This is just Astral Traveling. You'll never "break away" from your body when you go out of it. Some sensitive people do it naturally when they sleep. It's a form of escape from the human form for a lot of people. Many people go out of their bodies and don't remember. If you're afraid, simply ask your spirit guide and/or passed loved ones to help you have an easy transition in and out. You can also ask them to go with you for protection. There's a lot of interesting things in the astral plane...positive and negative. You will know that you've passed away if the "spiritual umbilical cord" "breaks". Anyone who is afraid of death may want to stay ignorant to this ability.
It can be fun though. I remember traveling to Ireland one night to check out the green pastures. You can also meet up with people in the astral plane. I used to play around with it with one friend. We picked a meeting spot in the UK. He was in Spain at the time. Neither of us remember if it worked though. This "power" may take some time if you really want to play around with it. :)
Feel Free to Let Me Know Your Experiences if You Wish.
I'm going to provide you with a simple explanation to how Feng Shui Geography works in the practical and spiritual sense. Traditional Feng Shui utilizes both compass directions and the environment. I always carry a compass with me when I travel by the way. Having lived all over the U.S. and spent a good amount of time on atleast three islands (Hawaii, Japan, Jeju), I've really noticed some things...
1. The sensitive types will always get a "feel" of their neighboring countries and islands based on where they reside.
2. Buddhist Temples have really great Feng Shui Geography!
* The North is associated with Career Growth.
It's an Ideal location to have a country or state. There's a reason so many dominant and/or progressive countries are "Sitting on Top of the World" in the North. Island countries can act as their own "Top of the World" North as well. Despite its dominant location, the North is associated with Yin energy, not Yang. Water energy (oceans, waterfalls, rivers, and lakes) are ideal to have in the North.
* The Northeast is associated with Personal Growth.
Mountains and Valleys are Ideal.
* The East is associated with Family Harmony and Ambition Growth.
* The Southeast is associated with Financial Growth.
Trees and Water are Ideal for the East and Southeast locations.
* The South is associated with Recognition Growth.
The South is Yang energy. Deserts are Ideal. It's no secret that Southern countries and states can get pretty hot during the Summer months. This will only increase with Global Warming. Water energy is not ideal because it can "water down" recognition and relationship growth. I've personally noticed that the Southern parts of islands, states, and/or countries never vibe well with me as a Fire Sign. Too much yang is never a good thing. Oriental medicine is all about getting in that yin and yang balance, esp when you're traveling on vacation. I always head to the more Yin Northern locations with water and/or mountains for a reason. ;)
* The Southwest is associated with Relationship Growth.
Mountains and Valleys are Ideal.
* The West is associated with Children and Creative/Artistic Growth.
* The Northwest is associated with Helpful People and Travel Growth.
Water is Ideal for West and Northwest locations.
Building or Buying a Home?
The Ideal Location will look like the image below. This image is from Norway. A single story home is ideal to avoid extra floors/responsibilities "weighing down on you". A protective "mountain" behind you is also ideal. This can be a home that is slightly larger than yours, a mountain, and/or tall trees.
You will want to have a protective "cushion" on each side of your home as well. This can also be mountains, homes, and/or tall trees.
The front of your home can enjoy a nice relaxing river or slow traffic street. A little movement is necessary to keep energy moving. An active fountain or lake can work if nature is active on it. Land can also be in front of your home.
The Year of the Metal Rat begins on January 25th, 2020. The Year of the Rat starts off a fresh 12 year animal cycle. The Year of the Pig in 2019 (Click Here) was a reflection time of the last 11 years. Needless to say, the Year of the Rat in 2020 is all about New Beginnings! It's time to take on new opportunities by doing what you desire!
The movie Ratatouille is a great representation of the foundation laying year of 2020. Remy was determined to upgrade his life by not settling for garbage. He had desires to become a chef and open up his own restaurant. He took on that opportunity via a cute collaboration.
Rat years can be organized, social, and enterprising. Seek out financial investments, real estate opportunities, and travel opportunities abroad in 2020. Cross off some foodie and travel bucket lists as well. Yellow writing pads with blue pens are a great memory retention trick to get you started. :)
The year 2020 is quite compatible with the Rat Year. The year 2020 vibrates to the number 4 when it's reduced down to a single digit in numerology (2+0+2+0 = 4).
Those born on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st will also relate to this energy. Even those born in the 4th month of April can relate to some degree.
You can also find the Number 4 energy in first names that have D, V, and M letters.
Every number has its strengths and weaknesses though. Let's take a look at the Number 4 to get an idea of what we can all expect in 2020. Strive to bring about 2020's Strengths vs. its Weaknesses.
* Real Estate
* Financial Investments
* Family Oriented
* Objective Thinking
* Down to Earth
The amount of relationship advice that I've provided to others over the years is amazing to me, esp when many of those years I was simply single and mingling or dating short term! You learn a lot over the years from simply noticing patterns from others, having educational backgrounds in -ology fields, individual research, and unique travel experiences. Common sense also goes a long way. ;)
For some reason a lot of people get into the YOLO energy when they travel, esp overseas. They want to get their spring break "groove" back, hike off the paths, venture into every cave, and jump off every waterfall like it's a slip and slide in the backyard. I'm all for living that adventurous life, but a lot of those "adventures" are quite risky. Dating overseas is the same.
You have to apply the same logic as if you were dating in your home country. As I'm about to embark on an overseas Bucket List adventure, I want to share some dating advice. My spirit guide is already providing me with some funny and annoying dreams on what to avoid...hence this post. ;)
* Stay Safe - Basic rules apply by staying in safe areas, visiting safe areas, hanging out in safe areas, etc. Just do your research beforehand. You know nothing good goes down after midnight anywhere around the World. Have yourself inside by that time as a golden rule. ;)
* Be Yourself - You can be whoever you want to be when you're dating. That's a problem all around because you never really know someone until you have lived with them and/or have dated them for some time. Being yourself just makes things easier for everyone.
Travel mode already makes many people simplify their routines from hair to makeup to styles. This is quite positive for many reasons. The rest is merely about sticking to basic Q & As (first name (Travel Numerology Tip HERE), interests, nationality, etc). If you want to tell people that you're Black, White, and Asian after living in enough countries and befriending enough people since childhood, well then go right ahead! haha Yes I have said that someone before. lol
* Burner Phones - A lot of people get burner phones that they can rent or throw out when they travel. This is a great thing when you plan on meeting new people and/or doing business.
* Be Blind - If your weakness is any and everything pretty, it's time to get mentally strong. Pretty doesn't always mean sane and/or safe! It's easy to fall for that "exotic" stranger in that new "exotic" land that's offering up an "exotic" experience. lol Stay strong ladies! The MIND is always sexier at the end of the day. Have an intellectual conversation first to see what you're working with. That P.Y.T may be off to another after you ask them about their arts and culture interests.
I'm just saying. ;)
Happy and Safe Travels!
Summer is a great season for new adventures all around the World. The travel season comes with its share of annoyances though aka humidity and mosquitos! There are some natural remedies to keep you cool and unbothered though. ;)
* Ice Water - Mosquitos love warm body temperatures. Keep your body cool from the inside out by drinking plenty of ice water, especially after exercising. It will also boost your metabolism for weight loss. Electrolyte drinks are also beneficial for body hydration.
* Coconut Oil - Mosquitos love bacteria on the body. The antibacterial and deep moisturizing benefits of coconut oil are endless! Coconuts grow in tropical climates for a reason. Apply some coconut oil to your body and feet before heading out. A little jojoba oil and/or rosehip oil can be applied to the face for those with sensitive skin.
* Pastel Clothing - Mosquitos are attracted to dark colors (red, dark blue, black). They are little vampires after all! Enjoy loose clothing in pretty pastels to deter hungry mosquitos. Double up with healthy garlic and onion consumptions if you really want to keep mosquitos and/or people away!
* Natural Mosquito Repellents - Mosquitos and other insects hate vanilla, lavender, and peppermint oils. These are great scents to use as natural perfumes, refreshing face misters, and love attractors. Vanilla is associated with sweet and nurturing qualities. Lavender is associated with calm and relaxing qualities. Peppermint is associated with stimulating and happy qualities.
Once your essential oil bottles are used up, keep them! The scents are still active. Simply add some water to the bottles and shake them up. Transfer the scented water to a mini spray bottle for living environments, clothes, and/or body misters.
Your biorhythms are your daily energy patterns. You can calculate your daily biorhythms with just your birthday. You can also calculate how your energy patterns flow with another individual. It's important to note that your biorhythm compatibilities will never change. The only thing that will change is how much the other person is on your "energy radar". It's also best to calculate your biorhythm compatibility with people that you actually know vs. random strangers. There needs to be a relevant connection to feel things out on a daily basis.
The ideal biorhythms to have for friendships and friends with benefits are between 70-89%. Biorhythm compatibilities between 90%-100% will be the most intense with highs and lows. You will always have 100% with people who share the exact same birthday as you.
* Legal Age Compatibilities are just a number if there's a relevant connection.
* I support all the noonas and cougars of the World who are aging backwards in life. Over the age of 24 is often ideal for romantic partnerships based on
Astrological Maturity Ages (ages 24-30 and ages 31-40).
I have used my birthday as an example to showcase the Main Biorhythm Compatibilities
(Emotional, Physical, Intellectual).
Emotional Rhythms describe how your daily moods flow with one another.
Physical Rhythms describe how your daily physical energies flow with one another. This can also highlight physical attractions.
Intellectual Rhythms describe how your daily mental thoughts flow with one another. This can also highlight telepathic connections if both individuals are intuitive.
CLICK HERE to Calculate Your Biorhythms and Your Biorhythm Compatibilities.
Jupiter is the planet of luck and expansion. Moderation is key with the planet Jupiter. You can learn more about your birth chart's Jupiter HERE. Beyond your birth chart's Jupiter, Jupiter travels through a new zodiac sign every single year. Jupiter in Capricorn starts fully on Dec 3, 2019 after Jupiter in Sagittarius concludes on Dec 2, 2019. Jupiter in Capricorn will last until Dec 18, 2020.
Jupiter in Sagittarius's lessons were all about education, broad perspectives, indulgences, travel, and overall global awareness.
Jupiter in Capricorn will bring lessons for financial institutions and currency exchanges. Uranus in Taurus gave us some heads up on that already HERE. Jupiter in Capricorn will ask us to ground our bodies, seek practicality, balance achievement goals, and heal Mother Nature. Less will be more during this period to stay out of trouble. Seek out natural surroundings and simplistic lifestyle choices. Relationships get a stable boost with Capricorn's earth energy, esp as many build solid foundations (health, career, finances, home, family, etc) for themselves.
Jupiter in Capricorn is a great transit for classy and grounded forms of entertainment as well. Broadway musicals and/or unproblematic Jazz Clubs anyone? Those are just some of the requests that you may hear and/or make during Jupiter in Capricorn.
Beyond having confidence in yourself, there are a few tricks that can help you attract the types of people that you desire. Some of these tips may seem like common sense. Other tips may be new to you...
* Smile - People who smile are inviting. Simply put a smile on your face when you're out and about. It's an instant facelift and mood enhancer. This will shift your energy to welcome positive people and energies.
* Laughing - Finding humor in life will help you to stay positive. It's another instant mood enhancer and positive energy attractor.
* Glossy Lips - Your lips are associated with digestive systems, communication, and sexuality. Keep your lips moisturized with organic lip products. Even a dab of coconut oil or olive oil does the trick.
* Concealers/Foundations - Concealers like BB Cream are great for covering up imperfections, esp imperfections that make you look tired or sick. It's quite normal in some countries for all genders to apply makeup before going out and about. Less is always more. Ultimately you'll want to take care of your skin from the inside out though.
* Nutrition - Drinking more water makes you to look hydrated and refreshed. Collagen powder plumps up your face for a youthful appearance. Omega 3s from Krill Oil uplifts your mood, clears your skin, and keeps you looking youthful.
* Positive jewelry - Everything carries energy. Jewelry is known for holding energy from the past and present. Positive images can attract positive energies. All jewelry can be used as a protective symbol as well. Consider wearing earrings and/or necklaces that consist of natural gemstones, crosses, hearts, etc.
* Glasses - Glasses balance out your face. Nobody has a face that is 100% symmetrical. Wearing glasses and/or sunglasses creates a symmetrical illusion.
Eyeglasses create the illusion of intelligence as well. This includes fashion eyeglasses that don't even have lenses in them.
Sunglasses that allow full eye protection from the sun are ideal for health purposes. Wear sunglasses that allow people to see your eyes. This is ideal for creating trust. :)
There are a lot of ways to determine which locations are best for you to live in and/or travel to. I like to keep things simple though, esp for those who have trouble making decisions.
One simple way to seek out compatible locations is to look at your First Name. The 1st Vowel of your First Name is your Soul Vowel. This is the energy that people may keep to themselves. It's what makes you feel comfortable at a deeper level.
Every letter in the alphabet vibrates to a number in numerology. Heading to locations that share your 1st vowel energy may make you feel "at home" with the locations. This can apply to countries, states, cities, islands, etc. You can then visit www.numbeo.com to learn more about locations around the World, esp if you choose to stay awhile.
A - #1 energy, Independence, Initiating, Assertive, Straightforward, Less Talk and More Walk
E - #5 energy, Travel Friendly, Restless, Adventurous, Chatty, Variety, Small Talk
I - #9 energy, Leadership, Healing, Transformation, Influenced by the Past, Rest & Relaxation
O - #6 energy, Domestic, Home Business, Leadership, Nurturing, Planning, Family oriented
U - #3 energy, Social, Humor, Variety, Indulgent, Creative, Chatty, Multitasking
Spring Cleaning traditions are a gift to everyone. It gets people to examine what's necessary and loved in their life. Here are some tips to assist your declutter sessions this year.
* Evaluate what you actually use during your day. Keep track of it for atleast a week or two. Discard any excess via donation pick ups and/or yard sales.
Welcome a more eco friendly and/or minimalist lifestyle.
* Evaluate how you use your time and energy at home. Home is where you should unwind. Bring in third party assistance for errand tasks, cleaning tasks, etc. Robot delivery services have only just begun for example.
* Cleanse your environment with salt and incense sticks. Smoke and salt have been used for ages to clear negative/stagnant energies in and around homes. Smudge corners with incense smoke and salt. Focus on positive cleansing energies, white light, angelic assistance, etc while you do it. Let fresh air in if you live in a dust free environment. Get a robot vacuum to clean up the rest.
* Evaluate where your heart is at. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Figure out the Top 3 skills that you're good at, that come easy to you, and that don't make you feel like you're working.
* Automate and/or negotiate what you can to make things more convenient for your modern day lifestyle.
* You are most like the five people that you hang around with. Take a look around you to see if those five people are aligned with your spirit. If not, don't be afraid to move on and replace them (temporarily or permanent). You're not Jesus. You don't have to like everybody. lol This applies to all relationships (friends, family, romance, work, acquaintances, etc).
Stick to people who bring you joy and/or make you laugh in other words. Just make sure that you're bringing in that same energy. It takes two to tango after all!
Self Care Tips
* Evaluate your bucket lists. You should do this every year and/or season. Everyone has the right to change their mind. Take note of your dreams (day and night) for ideas on the who, what, when, and wheres. :)
Your North Node dictates your lifetime's purpose and calling. Your North Node can be a challenge during your youth due to your past life's influences. The earlier that you accept your North Node's mission/challenge/lessons, the better. Enjoying friendships with people that have your North Node's zodiac sign is a quick start.
I have a North Node in the sign of Cancer. My life's calling and happiness is found through nurturing, being nurtured, and being of service to others. Intuition, women, children, animals, Mother Nature, beauty creation, expressing emotions, and/or enjoying domestic pursuits are where I can find my greatest happiness in life.
Even though I've always cringed at the idea of having a traditional wedding/marriage and birthing children, I've always felt a strong responsibility to assist women with their relationships and self care. The Sound of Music is still one of my favorite musicals, as well as the idea of multiracial family adoptions like Angelina Jolie. That huge responsibility however is just not for me. This is where I nurture others like a "mother" and "adopt" other aspects of my North Node (Ex: Mother Nature).
Scroll below to locate your Birth Chart's North Node Sign.
North Node in Aries
- assertiveness, leadership, initiating, independence, multitasking, open to change
North Node in Pisces
-healing, intuition, restful sleep, service oriented, inspirational, humanitarian efforts
North Node in Aquarius
-quirky, innovation, friendships, stand out from the crowd, freedom, detachment
North Node in Capricorn
- career pursuits, achievement, detachment, self sufficient, discipline, hard work, wisdom
North Node in Sagittarius
- honesty, wisdom, spiritual pursuits, education, freedom, independence, free spirit, travels
North Node in Scorpio
-depths, intensity, transformation. sharing abundance, healing, alone time, reflection
North Node in Libra
- give and take, diplomacy, relationships, beauty creation, negotiate, compromise
North Node in Virgo
- health/healing, business, service, details, problem solving, practicality, analytical, nature
North Node in Leo
- courage, relationships, spotlights, leadership, creativity, goal oriented, generousity
North Node in Cancer
- domestic, nurturing, service, intuitive, nature, relationships, beauty creation, emotional expression
North Node in Gemini
- communicative, languages, travels, intellectual pursuits, curious, adapting, variety, cities
North Node in Taurus
- finances, sensuality, nature loving, sharing abundance, enjoying comforts, security, stability
Venus is the planet of love and beauty. It describes aspects of your personality and what you're attracted to in others (temptations, friendships, and/or romantic relationships). It can give clues to your flirting style as well. Scroll to the end of the post to discover your birth chart's Venus sign.
My Venus sign is in the sign of Aquarius. I'm often attracted to quirky individuals who aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd. This includes innovators, artists, comedians, musicians, dancers, and overall entertainers. Although I'm quite direct and humorous when I like someone due to being a Sagittarius, my Venus sign in Aquarius keeps me rather cool and detached at first. It's a lovely balance. Some may call Venus in Aquarius's initial approach a bit "cold". I just call it Swag. ;)
Venus Sign in Air Signs (Aquarius, Gemini, Libra)
- Detached, Objective, "Swaggy", Creative, Fickle, Intellectuals, Chatty, Friendships, Easy Going
Venus Sign in Fire Signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
- Variety is the Spice, Enthusiastic, Passionate, Tempermental, Direct, Adventurous
Venus Sign in Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
- Romantic, Emotional, Passionate, Sensitive, Picky, Charming, Private, "Loyal", Intuitive
Venus Sign in Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn)
- Dependable, Picky, Practical, Grounded, "Loyal", Organized, Sensual, Reliable
Nothing relaxes better than a massage, esp a foot massage! Self foot massages can bring a great deal of benefits to your overall health. Reflexology works with pressure points on the body to bring about healing benefits. You can use the chart above to stimulate healing on your feet and hands. Giving yourself a full foot session will have you feeling relaxed and detoxed. You will know that you're relaxed when one shoulder starts to relax down. That's when you can start on the other foot. Make sure to drink plenty of water throughout your detox massage session. Those "crunchy" sounds just indicate that you're hitting some stagnant energy within your body. ;)
You can continue your session with a practical foot soak. The soles of your feet have some of the largest pores on your body. They can absorb a great deal for your internal healing. Try adding tea bags and/or essential oils for a warm or cool foot soak session. Try some antioxidant green teas, relaxing lavender oil, antibacterial tea tree oil, and/or calming magnesium epsom salts for a foot bath mixture. Get clever with some trash bag liners, an old crockpot for controlled heating, an unused trash can, a metal bowl, and/or a plastic bucket. Chillaxing doesn't have to be fancy. ;) Enjoy peppermint oil and almonds to keep your energy up if you're seeking a more stimulating soak.
Finish up with a salt scrub, an antibacterial moisturizing oil like coconut oil, and some cute socks.
Happy Reflexology Foot Massaging!
Destiny vs. Free Will is often a question many people have. It's often misunderstood how your life path works. I'll keep it pretty simple though.
You have some parts of your life that are predestined and some parts that are not. At the end of the day, your life path lessons will all be learned...in this life or the next one! Relationships are often the best and quickest teachers in every lifetime.
The Forrest Gump meme is really just a truth statement to how life should be enjoyed. Be open to welcoming new people, places, and things throughout it. You never know if you'll like something until you try it. Take time to savor one by one. You may even put some in categories (nuts, fruits, and decadent fillings). Life would be pretty boring and restless if that box of chocolates was all the same. Welcome life's mysteries by making the efforts to take a bite. Just make sure that you're having fun with it. That's what's important at the end of the day. :)
The Line of Apollo is associated with the Greek God Apollo. Apollo was the God of music, poetry, art, dance, oracles, archery, herds and flocks, harvests, medicine, healing, light, knowledge, foreign travelers, and protector of the young and their education. The line is also called the Sun Line and Success Line. The Line of Apollo is a vertical line that heads up to your ring finger. It can begin at your Life Line (bottom line), Head Line (middle line), or Heart Line (top line).
Let's take a deeper look at how the Line of Apollo can manifest on someone's Left and Right Palms. I'll use my own palms as an example...
Palmistry reads both your Left and Right palms for personality and predictive life path clues. Your non writing hand (My Left Hand) showcases your subconscious, past lives, and present life potentials. Your writing/dominant hand (My Right Hand) showcases your present life potentials. Lines on the palm can change throughout your life due to your thoughts and free will choices.
Keep this in mind for all things in life. Nothing is 100% set in stone! ;)
The Line of Apollo line on my Left Hand starts slightly above my head line. It is a supportive line to my Saturn Line/Fate Line (Line in the Center of the Palm). The Line of Apollo brings luck and benefits to one's life, esp in the creative arts that are associated with the God Apollo. The starting point on my left palm is associated with positive decision making, clearing thinking, and artistic success during my youth. I can attest to this due to my past experiences.
My first artistic painting recognition came about during my elementary years from my art teacher. He wanted to give one of my landscape paintings community attention. He liked the Monet influence that I utilized in my sunset hillside painting. I will not make a big deal about the fact that it was a painting of a sunset. haha He was a Japanese American man who taught my elementary art class about Japanese culture and art (origami, educational videos, etc). As I look back, my elementary class was pretty darn lucky to have such a cultural experience in our youth! Future foreign travels to Japan are pretty inevitable at this point in my life. Japanese influences have stuck with me until this day. I will make a big deal about that!
The Line of Apollo highlights more valid truths of my early years in the music scene as well. Orchestra concerts, Operas, Musicals, Clarinets, Band Practices, Keyboards/Pianos, Pop concerts, Music industry friendships, Music tour planning work, Poetry, Shakespeare Club, Environmental Clubs, Diversity Clubs, Radio Classes, Singing Choirs, Dance Classes, Nature Travels, and Astrology and Psychic Readings for Teachers and Classmates all made up my "Apollo Youth" until my early 20s.
The Line of Apollo on my Right Hand is a slightly different story. It starts above my Heart Line. This can predict a collective life path recognition in all areas of Apollo. This comes after age 40. You may notice a Triangle shape as well. This is a predictive indication that recognition, wealth, and luck may come through a partnership/"marriage" in my later years. I'm not a big fan of marriage or wearing rings though. Despite that, the meaning remains the same for those who carry the Apollo Line at this starting point with a triangle. Partnerships may also be met at a distance through foreign travels and/or with foreigners. I'm not quite in my 40s yet sooo I have yet to test the validity of my Apollo Line of my Present Life/Right Palm. If it's anything like my youth, I may just take up the harp and call it a sunshine-y day! :)
Discover Past, Present, and Future Insights of Your Palms HERE.
You can learn a lot about a person from looking into their eyes.
Here are a few ways to read the eyes in Face Reading...
* Full Eyelids - You need to look to see if the eyelids show on the face when the face is eye to eye with yours. If there are full double eyelids, it can indicate that someone really attaches to their loved ones. They want to know the ins and outs of their partners, children, etc. They are sensitive individuals. They can have a hard time with breakups.
* Round Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like a round bowl -O-, they are really sensitive. They may cry at beautiful music, sentimental lyrics, etc. They are caring and intuitive individuals who welcome relationships into their lives. They may enjoy hugs when they meet someone for the first time.
* Curved Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like the image above, they are cautious. They often keep a small opening for new people and relationships, esp after an initial "getting to know you" phase.
* Straight Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is straight, they don't trust easily. It may be hard to get to know them. They can often come with a "poker face" overall. They often keep to themselves. They may be dogmatic and/or extremists.
* Puffy Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is puffy, they often desire emotional reassurance from their loved ones. Compliments can go a long way in their life when it comes to their confidence.
* Large Eyes - If an individual's eyes are large in comparison to their overall face, they are extremely emotional/sensitive. They may take things to heart before thinking it through. They wear their heart on their sleeves in relationships.
* Upward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle upward, they are often optimistic, impulsive, and creative.
* Downward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle downward, they are often pessimistic and analytical. They may also be more geared towards material pursuits in life and relationships.
* Even Eyes - If an individual's eyes are even balanced, they often showcase both optimistic and pessimistic viewpoints to life and relationships.
Discover what's Written All Over Your Face with a Face Reading HERE.
Jupiter is the sign of luck and expansion in western astrology. Jupiter rules the optimistic, indulgent, and travel friendly sign of Sagittarius. Sagittarius is known as one of the luckiest signs in the zodiac for this reason. Moderation is the key though to avoid over indulgence. ;)
Knowing your birth chart's Jupiter sign can help you enjoy more of what makes you happy. You can then create your own luck from there. You'll need to know your time of birth to discover your birth chart's Jupiter sign. The years are stated at the bottom of the page. You can also simply estimate your Jupiter sign if you don't know your birth time. My Jupiter sign is in Scorpio aka the Twilight Zone most days of the week. I'll let you know when my small and random telekenesis moments fully evolve. haha
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Keep it chill though. :)
** Individuals with the same Jupiter sign will get along quite well. They will share similar philosophical viewpoints. They will see the best in one another. They will also encourage the other person to expand and grow with their gifts and talents.
Jupiter in Scorpio
-Magnetic, Paranormal/Occult/Healer, Assertive, Independent, Resourceful, Indulgent, Risk Taker, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Sagittarius
-Optimistic, Indulgent, Generous, Philosophical, Higher Learning, Enthusiastic, Witty
Jupiter in Capricorn
-Practical, Resourceful, Disciplined, Self reliant, Indulgent, Authoritative
Jupiter in Aquarius
-Humanitarian, Group oriented, Intuitive, Sociable, Innovative, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Pisces
-Spiritual/Intuitive/Healing, Charitable, Introverted, Indulgent, Nature Lover
Jupiter in Aries
-Leadership, Assertive, Persuasive, Self reliant, Opinionated, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Taurus
-Resourceful, Generous, Indulgent, Stubborn, Practical
Jupiter in Gemini
-Communicative/Languages, Clever, Witty, Philosophical, Nervous, Spiritual
Jupiter in Cancer
-Mystical/Imaginative, Collector, Homebody/Real Estate, Indulgent, Sociable
Jupiter in Leo
-Responsible, Generous, Indulgent, Energetic, Sefl reliant
Jupiter in Virgo
-Intellectual, Cautious, Analytical/Critical, Business oriented
Jupiter in Libra
-Sociable, Philosophical, Beauty oriented, Justice loving
Oct 27, 1980 5:10 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 26, 1981 9:19 PM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 25, 1982 8:57 PM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 19, 1984 10:04 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Feb 6, 1985 10:35 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 20, 1986 11:05 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Mar 2, 1987 1:41 PM Jupiter enters Aries
Mar 8, 1988 10:44 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
July 21, 1988 8:00 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
Nov 30, 1988 3:53 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
Mar 10, 1989 10:26 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 30, 1989 7:50 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 18, 1990 3:30 AM Jupiter enters Leo
Sep 12, 1991 2:00 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Oct 10, 1992 9:26 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 10, 1993 3:15 AM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 9, 1994 5:54 AM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 3, 1996 2:22 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Jan 21, 1997 10:13 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 4, 1998 5:52 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Feb 12, 1999 8:23 PM Jupiter enters Aries
June 28, 1999 5:29 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
Oct 23, 1999 1:48 AM Jupiter enters Aries
Feb 14, 2000 4:40 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
June 30, 2000 3:35 AM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 12, 2001 8:03 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 1, 2002 1:20 PM Jupiter enters Leo
Aug 27, 2003 5:26 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Sep 24, 2004 11:23 PM Jupiter enters Libra
Climate Strikes and Air Pollution concerns have been in the news across the World. As Earth Day approaches, it's a great reminder to take Individual Responsibility for your Health and Mother Earth. Simple tips can go a long way in the overall collective efforts.
You can check out an updated list of the cities with the least and worst air pollutions at www.numbeo.com/pollution/rankings_current.jsp You may be surprised at some of the listings. It seems that some U.S. cities should be wearing outdoor dust masks and full eye protective sunglasses! Now you see why so many children today have some sort of allergy or respiratory condition. The future definitely needs some shifts.
* Plant a tree or garden - City gardens can be created anywhere to cut down on heat and pollution.
* Stay hydrated - Water and antioxidant teas clean out toxins and pollutants.
* Indoor Purification - Air filters and houseplants can help remove dust, pet dander, and household chemical products. Keep windows and doors closed with screen filters and insulation if your city has a lot of dust and pollution.
* Toxic Free Cleaning Products - Indoor air can be kept toxic free with natural cleaning products. Try cleaning with vinegar, baking soda, and essential oils (tea tree oil, citrus oils, etc).
* Vitamin C - Antioxidant Vitamin C helps to produce anti aging collagen. Collagen can break down in air pollution. Vitamin C keeps your immune system healthy from developing allergies, skin issues, and respiratory diseases.
* Recycle - Recyling paper, plastics, etc can cut down on trash piles. Using products made from recycled products can also assist the environment.
* Minimalism - Less is more. Consider a no waste lifestyle with bamboo utensil sets, glass jars, reusable water bottles, reusable grocery bags, etc.
My martial arts training was in Tai Chi and Kung Fu martial arts. I still enjoy practicing both forms when I'm in the mood. You may enjoy the same after trying this Tai Chi Kung Fu energy tip. Tai chi is the zen "slow motion" version of Kung Fu martial arts. That's a simple way of putting it though. It's a beautiful energy exercise for the young and old. Tai chi benefits your mind, body, and spirit as you work with the energy around you. The more you work with the Universe's abundant energies, the more control you'll have over creating energies in your own life.
Here's one way to use Tai Chi for Manifesting Energy...
1. Stand up with your back straight and your knees slightly bent. Make your body relaxed and loose. You can close your eyes if you wish.
2. Put your arms out to your side with your palms up.
3. Now breathe in as you lift your arms up slowly. It will look like you're making a heart shape with your hands on your head. <3
4. Now breathe out slowly as you pull your arms and palms down over your head. It will look like you're giving yourself a "raining energy shower".
5. Repeat if necessary with positive energy thoughts (love, happiness, abundance, etc).
Are you feeling more energized and positive?
If you enjoyed it, seek out a Tai Chi and/or Martial Arts class (local or abroad).
You're never too old to learn something new. :)
Duality is something that exists in every dimension. It's the only way to truly learn about yourself, others, and the World at large. Without it, it's just a lot of huffing and puffing about little things that don't matter. After cracking too many jokes in my head this morning about people's extremist natures, I've come to try to make some sense of it all.
At the end of the day it all comes down to perspective. When we don't take time to look at both sides of the coin, we lose important perspectives. We turn into extremists. Spiritual balance is all about acknowledging the light and dark in the World. I've seen both throughout the years in both sexes, genders, and dimensions!
As much as I love sunrises, rainbows, flowers, and the color pink, I also love sunsets, the dark of night, and the color black. As long as you're not hurting yourself and/or others, it's quite normal to have both aspects in your personality. It's the day and night flow of life, esp when both give you inspiration to create and/or educate. It's something to be more aware of as the World continues to shift and progress. Look at where you could use more spiritual balance in your daily life and mindsets. You never know where it may take you and your spirit in life. :)
Mercury is the planet of thoughts, communications, and travel. It heads retrograde three times a year. This is an astrological phase for Reevaluations, Releases, and Rest. The past often comes back around for you to reflect, restructure, and/or release.
Misunderstandings and delays can often occur during Mercury in Retrograde. You can avoid this by repeating important details, getting things in writing, and double checking long distance travel plans. Consider rescheduling important dates like weddings and/or major purchases like cars.
Keep your life simple to avoid foggy thoughts and foggy choices. Streamline and reorganize now for a brighter future.
Full clarity often returns when Mercury heads Direct again. This is when your mind may change from any decisions that were made during retrograde. Be flexible with your developing thoughts. :)
Mercury in Retrograde 2019 Dates
March 5th to March 28th
July 7th to August 2nd
October 31st to November 20th