Destiny vs. Free Will is often a question many people have. It's often misunderstood how your life path works. I'll keep it pretty simple though.
You have some parts of your life that are predestined and some parts that are not. At the end of the day, your life path lessons will all be learned...in this life or the next one! Relationships are often the best and quickest teachers in every lifetime.
The Forrest Gump meme is really just a truth statement to how life should be enjoyed. Be open to welcoming new people, places, and things throughout it. You never know if you'll like something until you try it. Take time to savor one by one. You may even put some in categories (nuts, fruits, and decadent fillings). Life would be pretty boring and restless if that box of chocolates was all the same. Welcome life's mysteries by making the efforts to take a bite. Just make sure that you're having fun with it. That's what's important at the end of the day. :)
The Line of Apollo is associated with the Greek God Apollo. Apollo was the God of music, poetry, art, dance, oracles, archery, herds and flocks, harvests, medicine, healing, light, knowledge, foreign travelers, and protector of the young and their education. The line is also called the Sun Line and Success Line. The Line of Apollo is a vertical line that heads up to your ring finger. It can begin at your Life Line (bottom line), Head Line (middle line), or Heart Line (top line).
Let's take a deeper look at how the Line of Apollo can manifest on someone's Left and Right Palms. I'll use my own palms as an example...
Palmistry reads both your Left and Right palms for personality and predictive life path clues. Your non writing hand (My Left Hand) showcases your subconscious, past lives, and present life potentials. Your writing/dominant hand (My Right Hand) showcases your present life potentials. Lines on the palm can change throughout your life due to your thoughts and free will choices.
Keep this in mind for all things in life. Nothing is 100% set in stone! ;)
The Line of Apollo line on my Left Hand starts slightly above my head line. It is a supportive line to my Saturn Line/Fate Line (Line in the Center of the Palm). The Line of Apollo brings luck and benefits to one's life, esp in the creative arts that are associated with the God Apollo. The starting point on my left palm is associated with positive decision making, clearing thinking, and artistic success during my youth. I can attest to this due to my past experiences.
My first artistic painting recognition came about during my elementary years from my art teacher. He wanted to give one of my landscape paintings community attention. He liked the Monet influence that I utilized in my sunset hillside painting. I will not make a big deal about the fact that it was a painting of a sunset. haha He was a Japanese American man who taught my elementary art class about Japanese culture and art (origami, educational videos, etc). As I look back, my elementary class was pretty darn lucky to have such a cultural experience in our youth! Future foreign travels to Japan are pretty inevitable at this point in my life. Japanese influences have stuck with me until this day. I will make a big deal about that!
The Line of Apollo highlights more valid truths of my early years in the music scene as well. Orchestra concerts, Operas, Musicals, Clarinets, Band Practices, Keyboards/Pianos, Pop concerts, Music industry friendships, Music tour planning work, Poetry, Shakespeare Club, Environmental Clubs, Diversity Clubs, Radio Classes, Singing Choirs, Dance Classes, Nature Travels, and Astrology and Psychic Readings for Teachers and Classmates all made up my "Apollo Youth" until my early 20s.
The Line of Apollo on my Right Hand is a slightly different story. It starts above my Heart Line. This can predict a collective life path recognition in all areas of Apollo. This comes after age 40. You may notice a Triangle shape as well. This is a predictive indication that recognition, wealth, and luck may come through a partnership/"marriage" in my later years. I'm not a big fan of marriage or wearing rings though. Despite that, the meaning remains the same for those who carry the Apollo Line at this starting point with a triangle. Partnerships may also be met at a distance through foreign travels and/or with foreigners. I'm not quite in my 40s yet sooo I have yet to test the validity of my Apollo Line of my Present Life/Right Palm. If it's anything like my youth, I may just take up the harp and call it a sunshine-y day! :)
Discover Past, Present, and Future Insights of Your Palms HERE.
You can learn a lot about a person from looking into their eyes.
Here are a few ways to read the eyes in Face Reading...
* Full Eyelids - You need to look to see if the eyelids show on the face when the face is eye to eye with yours. If there are full double eyelids, it can indicate that someone really attaches to their loved ones. They want to know the ins and outs of their partners, children, etc. They are sensitive individuals. They can have a hard time with breakups.
* Round Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like a round bowl -O-, they are really sensitive. They may cry at beautiful music, sentimental lyrics, etc. They are caring and intuitive individuals who welcome relationships into their lives. They may enjoy hugs when they meet someone for the first time.
* Curved Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye curves like the image above, they are cautious. They often keep a small opening for new people and relationships, esp after an initial "getting to know you" phase.
* Straight Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is straight, they don't trust easily. It may be hard to get to know them. They can often come with a "poker face" overall. They often keep to themselves. They may be dogmatic and/or extremists.
* Puffy Lower Eyes - If an individual's lower part of the eye is puffy, they often desire emotional reassurance from their loved ones. Compliments can go a long way in their life when it comes to their confidence.
* Large Eyes - If an individual's eyes are large in comparison to their overall face, they are extremely emotional/sensitive. They may take things to heart before thinking it through. They wear their heart on their sleeves in relationships.
* Upward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle upward, they are often optimistic, impulsive, and creative.
* Downward Angled Eyes - If an individual's eyes angle downward, they are often pessimistic and analytical. They may also be more geared towards material pursuits in life and relationships.
* Even Eyes - If an individual's eyes are even balanced, they often showcase both optimistic and pessimistic viewpoints to life and relationships.
Discover what's Written All Over Your Face with a Face Reading HERE.
Jupiter is the sign of luck and expansion in western astrology. Jupiter rules the optimistic, indulgent, and travel friendly sign of Sagittarius. Sagittarius is known as one of the luckiest signs in the zodiac for this reason. Moderation is the key though to avoid over indulgence. ;)
Knowing your birth chart's Jupiter sign can help you enjoy more of what makes you happy. You can then create your own luck from there. You'll need to know your time of birth to discover your birth chart's Jupiter sign. The years are stated at the bottom of the page. You can also simply estimate your Jupiter sign if you don't know your birth time. My Jupiter sign is in Scorpio aka the Twilight Zone most days of the week. I'll let you know when my small and random telekenesis moments fully evolve. haha
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Keep it chill though. :)
** Individuals with the same Jupiter sign will get along quite well. They will share similar philosophical viewpoints. They will see the best in one another. They will also encourage the other person to expand and grow with their gifts and talents.
Jupiter in Scorpio
-Magnetic, Paranormal/Occult/Healer, Assertive, Independent, Resourceful, Indulgent, Risk Taker, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Sagittarius
-Optimistic, Indulgent, Generous, Philosophical, Higher Learning, Enthusiastic, Witty
Jupiter in Capricorn
-Practical, Resourceful, Disciplined, Self reliant, Indulgent, Authoritative
Jupiter in Aquarius
-Humanitarian, Group oriented, Intuitive, Sociable, Innovative, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Pisces
-Spiritual/Intuitive/Healing, Charitable, Introverted, Indulgent, Nature Lover
Jupiter in Aries
-Leadership, Assertive, Persuasive, Self reliant, Opinionated, Enthusiastic
Jupiter in Taurus
-Resourceful, Generous, Indulgent, Stubborn, Practical
Jupiter in Gemini
-Communicative/Languages, Clever, Witty, Philosophical, Nervous, Spiritual
Jupiter in Cancer
-Mystical/Imaginative, Collector, Homebody/Real Estate, Indulgent, Sociable
Jupiter in Leo
-Responsible, Generous, Indulgent, Energetic, Sefl reliant
Jupiter in Virgo
-Intellectual, Cautious, Analytical/Critical, Business oriented
Jupiter in Libra
-Sociable, Philosophical, Beauty oriented, Justice loving
Oct 27, 1980 5:10 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 26, 1981 9:19 PM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 25, 1982 8:57 PM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 19, 1984 10:04 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Feb 6, 1985 10:35 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 20, 1986 11:05 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Mar 2, 1987 1:41 PM Jupiter enters Aries
Mar 8, 1988 10:44 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
July 21, 1988 8:00 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
Nov 30, 1988 3:53 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
Mar 10, 1989 10:26 PM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 30, 1989 7:50 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 18, 1990 3:30 AM Jupiter enters Leo
Sep 12, 1991 2:00 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Oct 10, 1992 9:26 AM Jupiter enters Libra
Nov 10, 1993 3:15 AM Jupiter enters Scorpio
Dec 9, 1994 5:54 AM Jupiter enters Sagittarius
Jan 3, 1996 2:22 AM Jupiter enters Capricorn
Jan 21, 1997 10:13 AM Jupiter enters Aquarius
Feb 4, 1998 5:52 AM Jupiter enters Pisces
Feb 12, 1999 8:23 PM Jupiter enters Aries
June 28, 1999 5:29 AM Jupiter enters Taurus
Oct 23, 1999 1:48 AM Jupiter enters Aries
Feb 14, 2000 4:40 PM Jupiter enters Taurus
June 30, 2000 3:35 AM Jupiter enters Gemini
July 12, 2001 8:03 PM Jupiter enters Cancer
Aug 1, 2002 1:20 PM Jupiter enters Leo
Aug 27, 2003 5:26 AM Jupiter enters Virgo
Sep 24, 2004 11:23 PM Jupiter enters Libra
Climate Strikes and Air Pollution concerns have been in the news across the World. As Earth Day approaches, it's a great reminder to take Individual Responsibility for your Health and Mother Earth. Simple tips can go a long way in the overall collective efforts.
You can check out an updated list of the cities with the least and worst air pollutions at www.numbeo.com/pollution/rankings_current.jsp You may be surprised at some of the listings. It seems that some U.S. cities should be wearing outdoor dust masks and full eye protective sunglasses! Now you see why so many children today have some sort of allergy or respiratory condition. The future definitely needs some shifts.
* Plant a tree or garden - City gardens can be created anywhere to cut down on heat and pollution.
* Stay hydrated - Water and antioxidant teas clean out toxins and pollutants.
* Indoor Purification - Air filters and houseplants can help remove dust, pet dander, and household chemical products. Keep windows and doors closed with screen filters and insulation if your city has a lot of dust and pollution.
* Toxic Free Cleaning Products - Indoor air can be kept toxic free with natural cleaning products. Try cleaning with vinegar, baking soda, and essential oils (tea tree oil, citrus oils, etc).
* Vitamin C - Antioxidant Vitamin C helps to produce anti aging collagen. Collagen can break down in air pollution. Vitamin C keeps your immune system healthy from developing allergies, skin issues, and respiratory diseases.
* Recycle - Recyling paper, plastics, etc can cut down on trash piles. Using products made from recycled products can also assist the environment.
* Minimalism - Less is more. Consider a no waste lifestyle with bamboo utensil sets, glass jars, reusable water bottles, reusable grocery bags, etc.
My martial arts training was in Tai Chi and Kung Fu martial arts. I still enjoy practicing both forms when I'm in the mood. You may enjoy the same after trying this Tai Chi Kung Fu energy tip. Tai chi is the zen "slow motion" version of Kung Fu martial arts. That's a simple way of putting it though. It's a beautiful energy exercise for the young and old. Tai chi benefits your mind, body, and spirit as you work with the energy around you. The more you work with the Universe's abundant energies, the more control you'll have over creating energies in your own life.
Here's one way to use Tai Chi for Manifesting Energy...
1. Stand up with your back straight and your knees slightly bent. Make your body relaxed and loose. You can close your eyes if you wish.
2. Put your arms out to your side with your palms up.
3. Now breathe in as you lift your arms up slowly. It will look like you're making a heart shape with your hands on your head. <3
4. Now breathe out slowly as you pull your arms and palms down over your head. It will look like you're giving yourself a "raining energy shower".
5. Repeat if necessary with positive energy thoughts (love, happiness, abundance, etc).
Are you feeling more energized and positive?
If you enjoyed it, seek out a Tai Chi and/or Martial Arts class (local or abroad).
You're never too old to learn something new. :)
Duality is something that exists in every dimension. It's the only way to truly learn about yourself, others, and the World at large. Without it, it's just a lot of huffing and puffing about little things that don't matter. After cracking too many jokes in my head this morning about people's extremist natures, I've come to try to make some sense of it all.
At the end of the day it all comes down to perspective. When we don't take time to look at both sides of the coin, we lose important perspectives. We turn into extremists. Spiritual balance is all about acknowledging the light and dark in the World. I've seen both throughout the years in both sexes, genders, and dimensions!
As much as I love sunrises, rainbows, flowers, and the color pink, I also love sunsets, the dark of night, and the color black. As long as you're not hurting yourself and/or others, it's quite normal to have both aspects in your personality. It's the day and night flow of life, esp when both give you inspiration to create and/or educate. It's something to be more aware of as the World continues to shift and progress. Look at where you could use more spiritual balance in your daily life and mindsets. You never know where it may take you and your spirit in life. :)
Mercury is the planet of thoughts, communications, and travel. It heads retrograde three times a year. This is an astrological phase for Reevaluations, Releases, and Rest. The past often comes back around for you to reflect, restructure, and/or release.
Misunderstandings and delays can often occur during Mercury in Retrograde. You can avoid this by repeating important details, getting things in writing, and double checking long distance travel plans. Consider rescheduling important dates like weddings and/or major purchases like cars.
Keep your life simple to avoid foggy thoughts and foggy choices. Streamline and reorganize now for a brighter future.
Full clarity often returns when Mercury heads Direct again. This is when your mind may change from any decisions that were made during retrograde. Be flexible with your developing thoughts. :)
Mercury in Retrograde 2019 Dates
March 5th to March 28th
July 7th to August 2nd
October 31st to November 20th
Ah Love. It can be a wonderful journey of self discovery when higher perspectives are taken into account. Many often get confused when words like "soulmate" are thrown around though. I often hear "I'm looking for my soulmate" or "I thought he/she was my soulmate?". The truth is that we have many soulmates! Trust me! I know! I also know how to move on from them (if necessary) so that the next ones can arrive. This is why I am writing this post. :)
Soulmates are people that we have chosen to learn life lessons from. Many come in from previous lifetimes to resolve spiritual karmic debts. They don't guarantee happily ever after for this reason! They can come in many forms as well (parents, teachers, bosses, siblings, friendships, crushes, dating partners, marriage partners, etc). Magnetic attractions are often at work to get us into many of our romantic/sexual soulmate unions. Once we are in, it can be quite a ride of self discovery, esp when it comes to discovering our Egos!
The word Ego is not a bad word though. Egos are there to push us forward in life. Ego helps us to achieve our goals. The Ego becomes a hindrance in relationships when it's used to restrict ourselves and/or our partners. This is when the Ego becomes focused on wanting control over a relationship vs. allowing a relationship freedom. I see this all the time with couples who go back and forth with ex partnerships, esp when the ex attempts to move on into a new relationship. It can get even more dramatic when children and step parenting are involved. It doesn't have to be that way though.
The best thing to do in these cases is to look at the qualities that you still admire about the other person. Relationships act as mirrors at the end of the day. Two people are simply reflecting the same qualities within one another. Bringing those positive qualities up within helps couples to focus more on their own inner strengths. This builds an independent vs. dependent mindset in relationships. The mutual and secure appreciation creates a True Love bond during and after the relationship's expiration date.
Understanding how the Universe works is also crucial. The Universe vibrates to 3s. Checkpoints in relationships for reevaluations often come in multiples of 3s. Every 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 3 years, 6 years, etc, are major checkpoints. These checkpoints become even stronger when couples choose to get married. The 9th and 12th year are often some of the strongest reevaluation checkpoints for long term couples. An ideal way to take on these checkpoints is to travel. Getting away from your normal stomping grounds can breathe new life into healthy relationships that are seeking a refresh. Unhealthy relationships that didn't have many positive reflections will use these checkpoints to go their separate ways. This is when the couple's unhealthy shared qualities can get the healing that is necessary and required. :) <3
The unpredictable and "Rebel with a Cause" planet Uranus is continuing its mission in 2019. Uranus headed into Taurus energy on May 15th 2018 to Nov 6th 2018. It then took a little break back into its previous transit of Aries. It is now headed back into Taurus on March 6th 2019 to July 7th 2025. It will take its final break before heading back into Taurus energy on Nov 7th 2025 to April 25th 2026.
What does this all mean?
* Innovation in business, finances, and daily conveniences.
* Reevaluating material comforts and what we hold valuable.
* Loving the feminine sides of ourselves, sensual pleasures, and Mother Earth.
Ultimately we can expect less focus on the "self...ie" and more focus on the World around us. We will want to progress vs. live in the past. Taurus comforts like music, art, and food will also get an innovative shift. You'll naturally see more Kpop music recognition, abstract and landscape art, and vegan friendly options. Robot food deliveries on college campuses to suburban sidewalks will simply be the growing norm.
One interesting thing to note is that the Taurus Zodiac Sign is the Bull. The Uranus in Taurus transit will see some great highlights come about when we enter into The Year of the Ox in 2021. Greater Worldwide relations, relationships, and streamlined/eco real estate can all come about during the 2021 travel friendly year. Just avoid the Bull/Ox stubbornness to keep things moving and grooving. You can learn more about Ox energy and matches HERE.
Minimalist Living is living with what you Need AND with what makes you Happy.
Many experience a taste of minimalism when they go off to college to live the dorm life, apartment life, and/or home rental roommate life during their 20s. Minimalist travels often follow during that time as well. This was the case for me atleast. Even when accumulations happens, there's often a purge sale that gets me back to the minimalist lifestyle.
Minimalism is the desired peace and calm that so many crave.
Here's how I've made Minimalist Living work for me...
* Take Inventory - Taking inventory of what you actually use throughout the day, week, and month can really point you into the right direction. Choose a designated area in each room for those daily items. You'll start to notice how much goes unused. This includes your furniture and appliance uses as well. After awhile you will know exactly what to bag up for donations and/or sales.
Use a picnic basket as an example for kitchen streamlining. Consider eco friendly portable items (Ex: portable induction stove, crockpot, etc). Most people only need and/or use 1-3 items in their daily living (Ex: 3 small forks, plates, glasses, food jars, fridge containers, reusable eco straws, etc).
* Go Holistic - Many people are sensitive to the fragrances and chemicals in cleaning supplies and toiletries. Seeking out healthy alternatives can save you from allergies and headaches. Consider basics like baking soda, vinegar, and essential oils for weekly cleaning.
My favorite holistic toiletries are made from coconut oil, salt, and essential oils. The antibacterial coconut oil can be used for just about everything that you can think of
(toothpaste, mouthwash, salt scrubs, body moisturizer, hair conditioner, etc).
Eco friendly brand soaps and toiletries are handy for the things that you don't want to DIY.
My favorite anti aging essential oils include lavender (fragrance, sleep aid, salt scrubs, relaxing baths, etc), tea tree oil (face cleanser, mouthwash, first aid, etc), rosehip oil (collagen producing "botox" moisturizer, dark circle removal, hair conditioner, etc), and peppermint oil (fragrance, hair growth, mouthwash, instant peppermint tea, alertness, etc) Organic vanilla extract is a fun fragrance as well.
My makeup is kept simple with BB Cream, Mineral Powder, and Organic Brand Lip Tints.
* Get Comfortable - Comfort is important for every living being. Having comfortable throws, pillows, hobbies (Ex: canvases and paints), teas, pajamas, satin robes, leggings, etc can make you feel at home anywhere in the World! I consider these items my "nesting" essentials. :)
What essentials make you feel at home?
Feng Shui is all about harmonizing your environment. There's no better way to do that than to bring in nature. We don't all have a green thumb though. This is where artificial plants come in. You can bring in a touch of green to any area of your home.
Here are some Feng Shui Garden guidelines to keep in mind...
* Focus on the SE and E sectors - The SE and E compass directions of your rooms and homes are known as the Wealth and Family directions. Wealth is subjective though. Freedom is often associated with wealth for those who are looking for greater harmony and balance. Define what wealth means to you. The East's family sector operates with the same mindset. Define what family means to you. It's not always biological for many. Focus on the colors green, brown, and purple. Bring in water elements (blues, blacks, solar fountains, mirrors).
You can add water to the North's Career sector as well.
Avoid "watering down" your bedrooms though aka your relationships and health.
* Round Leaf Plants - Rounded leaf plants bring positive chi (energy) to your environments. It allows energy to circulate without obstructions. Round leaf plants are associated with money as well. Bring in artificial and real houseplants for the best energy. Pothos plants are great for cleaning the air in your home. You can easily replant their fast growth. Artificial bonsai plants and bamboo can bring zen to your bedrooms. Simply keep your artificial plants dust free to avoid stagnant energies.
* Artificial Grass & Green Rugs - Artificial grass lawns are a simple solution for every climate. Place a green rug in your kitchen to ground fire and water element clashes. This will help to ease any relationship tensions/arguments that occur in the kitchen as well!
Get more inspiration for your artificial gardens with ASTRO's All Night MV...
You can place all of your lovely pink, red, and yellow flowers in the
S (Fame & Reputation) and SW (Love) sectors.
Happy Feng Shui Gardening!
"You're unique and special...just like everyone else" - This is very true when it comes to Face Reading. Many people have similar features aka personality characteristics. When it comes to compatibility, we are often attracted to people that look like us. This is why you may see couples that look like siblings or just alike.
Race and Gender aren't a factor when it comes to Face Compatibility. :)
Let's take a look at 3 Face Reading Features that I can personally relate to...
Widow's Peaks - People with the "Vampire" Widow's Peak love to think for themselves. They can be quirky individuals who think outside of the box. They can be Androgynous in their looks and styles. Men will often have feminine characteristics. Women will often have masculine characteristics. This doesn't take away from a male's masculinity or a woman's femininity though. People with Widow's Peaks will also have an oral fixation. You may find them snacking throughout the day, enjoying a variety of small appetizers at a party, and/or nibbling on pens, pencils, straws, and/or their romantic partners. ;)
The Widow's Peak name is often appropriate for the individuals who carry them. They often live longer than their romantic partners, esp if their partners are without a Widow's Peak. People with Widow's Peaks can seek out fellow Widow's Peaks for friendships and/or relationships. The shared yin and yang balance can help both Widow's Peaks feel understood.
Dimples - People with Dimples are known for their youthful personalities, flirty charm, and sense of humor. They are the natural "comedians" of the planet. They love to laugh! It doesn't take much to make them laugh either! Dimpled individuals will find a compatible joking partner in one another. It's recommended to seek them out if you're in need of a laugh.
Full Lips - People who have injected their lips to make them full will relate to the full lips characteristics. The injected full lips will simply act as a secondary characteristic though. This goes for all facial features that are altered through cosmetic surgeries and procedures. Even old age changes facial feature characteristics. Do keep this in mind!
Full lipped individuals are your blunt personalities. They desire honesty and give and take in relationships. They can be their most open and straightforward with fellow full lipped individuals. :)
Discover What's Written All Over Your Face with a Personal Reading HERE.
Create greater harmony and flow at your party with Feng Shui Design.
Here are some important factors to keep in mind when you are designing your
Make sure that your furniture is placed away from the walls.
You want to leave enough space for chi (energy) to flow around buffet tables and seating groups.
Create designated spaces for eating, socializing, dancing, and relaxing.
You want your guests to circulate your party spaces easily and effortlessly.
Place circular tables for drinks and appetizers throughout your party.
Keep seating comfortable with pillows and plenty of room to spread out.
Food and Drinks
The types of foods and drinks that you serve will depend on your party's theme.
Make sure that your food choices incorporate the five elements
(fire, water, earth, metal, wood).
Spicy dishes bring out the fire element.
Cool and refreshing dishes bring out the water element.
Having an assortment of appetizers and elemental dishes will allow guests to feel balanced.
Arrange buffet tables to flow by varying the heights of your food dishes.
Make sure that you have a designated spot for party games and bands.
Balance musical genres for a yin and yang flow.
You will want to place your entertainment away from the quieter North sectors.
A great location for entertainment is the South sectors of your home and/or party space.
Feng Shui Your Entire Home with an Intuitive Consultation HERE.
The year of the Pig begins on Feb 5th 2019. The Pig is the last of the 12 Chinese Animals Signs. The Year of the Pig is all about reflecting on the past 11 animal years. The past may come around for you to release what is nolonger working for you. It's a great year to kiss all toxic people, places, and things bye bye! Positive relationships can improve this year by doing more leisure activities together. New friendships and relationships can also come about this year.
The year 2019 is quite compatible with the Pig Year. The year 2019 vibrates to the number 3 when it's reduced down to a single digit in numerology (2+0+1+9 = 12 = 3). Those born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, and 30th will also relate to this energy. Even those born in the 3rd month of March and 12th month of December can relate to some degree. My fellow Sagittarians know what's up!
You can also find the Number 3 energy in first names that have L, C, and U letters. It's always best to be friends first with these names if you choose to bring them into your life. Some can be a bit too dramatic if more than one letter comes about in their first name.
Every number has its strengths and weaknesses though. Let's take a look at the Number 3 to get an idea of what we can all expect in 2019. Strive to bring about 2019's Strengths vs. its Weaknesses.
Needless to say, 2019 will be quite an adventure for those who are seeking a little excitement in their lives. Don't make any rash decisions though. The more grounded 2020 (#4 energy) may be the best timing for that. :)
Valentine's Day is a holiday that gets mixed feelings from both sexes. It's a day to be enjoyed though. It's a great reminder to love yourself and others. Enjoy it as a personal Treat Yo Self Day!
Here are some ways that you can enjoy the holiday...and any holiday for that matter!
* Get a fancy car for the day. Enjoy being chauffeured around your city. Pick up some cookies, flowers, discount pink and red pillows, fashion jewelry, etc.
* Get a luxury hotel room for a night or two. Valentine's Day hotel specials come with added goodies. Enjoy the hotel's spa and other amenities as well. Sleeping is great too!
* Order take out delivery or room service. Enjoy those "once a year" indulgent foods. Health conscious singles can enjoy the luxury or having their healthy meals delivered with a little extra flair. :)
I personally use Chinese New Year (Feb 5th Year of the Pig for 2019) as my Official New Year. I personally recommend asking for someone's Chinese Astrology Sign before their Western Astrology Sign, esp in romantic relationships.
Guess my Chinese Animal Sign from the image above. My Sagittarius Western Astrology Sign just adds to fun barnyard mix! You'll eventually start to see everyone as the animals that they are...atleast until the robots take over. ;)
Chinese Astrology is based on a 12 year cycle with an animal representing each year. Each animal has a different personality with negative (things you need to improve/release) and positive characteristics (things you need to bring up more).
Discover your Basic Chinese Animal Sign Personality and Chinese Astrology Compatibility below...
Rat – 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996
-Inventive, Critical, Charming, Temperamental, Opportunist, Deep Thinking
Ox/Cow – 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997
-Patient, Hardworking, Stubborn, Methodical, Temperamental, Reliable, Leaders
Tiger – 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998
-Sensitive, Emotional, Stubborn, Charming, “Rebel”, Initiating, Adventurous
Rabbit – 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999
-Affectionate, Cautious, Sentimental, Superficial, People Pleasing, "Conservative"
Dragon – 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000
-Energetic, Sensitive, “Lucky”, Outspoken, Popular, Demanding, Perfectionist
Snake – 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001
-Romantic, Wise, Charming, Deep Thinkers, Loner, Intuitive, Stingy
Horse - 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002
-Independent, Hardworking, Adventurous, Selfish, Perceptive
Sheep/Goat – 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003
-Charming, Shy, Worrier, Elegant, Materialistic, Artistic
Monkey – 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004
-Clever, Magnetic, Witty, Opportunist, Flexible, Strong-willed
Rooster/Chicken – 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005
-Hardworking, Critical, Talented, Loner, Blunt, Perfectionist, Flashy, Intuitive, Eccentric
Dog – 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006
-“Loyal”, Worrier, Honest, Critical, Sharp, Family oriented
Pig – 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007
-Goal oriented, Sincere, Materialistic, Tolerant, Naïve, Giver and Taker
The chart below is based on Your Ideal Matches for Love.
*A Challenging Compatibility simply requires Greater Efforts from Both Animals*
* Pigs and Oxes often get along when the Pigs are Loyal *
Anti-aging is a word that has had its share of "antis". It's funny though because there's nothing wrong with aging. It's a matter of how Fast or how Sloooow you wish to age that matters. Make the decision early on to avoid aging regrets. ;)
Luckily there's a simple way to age gracefully without the assistance of needles and/or surgeons...Nom Noms! It's the foodies way of life! Eating collagen rich foods will keep you youthful for years to come! Collagen Powder works well too! ;)
Thanksgiving is actually one of the healthiest holidays for collagen rich foods, esp when the food is cooked with quality ingredients. Simply follow the healthy plate guidelines (1/4 fruit, 1/4 veggies, 1/4 starches, 1/4 protein) to create a variety of colorful collagen meals.
Enjoy some of these healthy collagen producing foods to keep your skin, hair, nails, joints, and muscles smooth, elastic, hydrated, and youthful. Focus on garden fresh and/or frozen organic varieties to get the most nutritional benefits...
Have you ever wondered why you're attracted to different types of people?
Our love attractions often vibrate to 3s like the Universe. The three types of lovers that we often have in life are the...
Serious Dating Types
Life Partner Types
Casual Dating Types
You can determine which type of personality fits your current commitment desires by looking at your birthday. Simply use your Month and Day of Birth for this reading. Your Month of Birth will be reduced down to a single digit between 1-9. Your Day of Birth will also be reduced down to a single digit between 1-9.
Your Casual Dating Types are determined by your Month of Birth. These are your "Temptations". These are your Bias Wreckers. It's best to bring these "bias wrecking" qualities into your committed relationships to avoid cheating.
Your Serious Dating and Life Partner Types are determined by the Day of Birth. These are the types of people that you'll feel the most comfortable with. It's who you want to come home to at the end of the day. <3
I was born December 20th (12-20)
The 12th=#3 and the 20th=#2
My Casual Dating/Bias Wrecking Types are #3 type people.
My Serious Dating Types and Life Partner Types are #2 type people.
* This simply means that people with #2 qualities will be the most ideal. It doesn't mean that you should ONLY seek out people born on #2 reduced down days!
Number 1 = The number 1 type of person is independent, confident, strives to be the "best", and enjoys direct/honest conversations.
Number 2 = The number 2 type of person is intuitive, sensitive, sensual, personable, enjoys pampered relaxation, and nurtures people, nature, and/or animals.
Number 3 = The number 3 type of person is communicative, creative, fickle, sensual, open minded, and has a good sense of humor.
Number 4 = The number 4 type of person is organized, devoted, worrisome, desires security and stability, and enjoys nature.
Number 5 = The number 5 type of person is travel friendly, restless, enjoys DIY projects, sensual, and is always multitasking.
Number 6 = The number 6 type of person is domestic, business oriented, likes being in control, and enjoys nurturing people, nature, and/or animals.
Number 7 = The number 7 type of person is studious, intuitive, enjoys a lot of alone time to recharge, and enjoys nature.
Number 8 = The number 8 type of person is honest, desires the "best", enjoys financial stability with age, and is often well dressed.
Number 9 = The number 9 type of person is sensitive, desires humanitarian and leadership work, desires to heal their pasts, and enjoys relaxation with alternative medicine care.
The Feng Shui Bedroom is all about Minimalism. Your bedroom rules your health and relationships (business to pleasure). Less is truly more when it comes to both actually! Keeping your bedroom simple, clean, and relaxing is the way to go...
Discover How to Harmonize Your Home with a Personal Consultation HERE.
Do You Need More Sleep?
A great night's sleep is necessary for a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
A good 8-10 hours of sleep benefits your memory, life span, body's metabolism, and brain's alertness. Sleep alleviates stress, depression, and inflammatory diseases.
Here are 10 ways to achieve a great sleep tonight...
1. Lavender Oil
Lavender oil is a relaxing oil that only requires a dab.
Dab on the soles of your feet for instant absorption, your neck, and/or your scalp.
2. Organic Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is a warm and soothing tea to enjoy 30 minutes
before bedtime. It's a wonderful way to wind down for the night.
3. Magnesium Powder
The body requires magnesium for muscle and nerve health.
We can get it from our food and/or supplements. The reason many of us are irritable and/or constipated is due to a lack of magnesium. Smokers are the most deficient. Magnesium is a natural stress reliever as well.
4. Eye Masks
Eye masks are great for blocking out distracting light.
The brain instantly goes into sleeping mode in pitch darkness.
5. Ear Plugs
Ear plugs can assist you on vacations and/or next
to a snoring partner. I would suggest that you or your partner sleep in different rooms if the snoring is really bad. Your health comes first!
6. Rain Soundtracks
Who doesn't love the sound of rain?
Some of our best sleep comes during a rainstorm.
Zzzz off to sleep with a free 24/7 rain stream via www.rainymood.com.
7. Satin Sheets
Combine with satin pajamas and you're good to go for a wrinkle free sleep!
8. Comfortable Mattress
Try an organic memory foam mattress, mattress pads, and/or mattress futon. Take note of your ideal sleeping heights. Some people sleep better when they are low to the ground.
Body pillows and memory foam pillows are great for receiving a great night's sleep.
Sleep on two satin pillows for the perfect wrinkle free beauty sleep.
This will reduce bags and black circles from forming as well.
Place a pillow between your legs to align your body if you sleep on your side.
The ideal beauty sleep position is on your back though!
10. Blackout Curtains
The brain instantly goes into sleeping mode
with pitch darkness. Combine with a blackout eye mask for great sleeping results!
Having a great sense of humor + a healthy mind, body, and spirit will always help you to cope with life. Mental breaks via Staycations are another great way!
Here are some ways to enjoy a Mental Staycation of your own...
* Magnesium - Magnesium is a beneficial mineral for body relaxation and function. High stress times can deplete this vital mineral to the max. Enjoying Epsom Salt soaks, high magnesium foods, and/or Magnesium Powder supplements can help. You can take two teaspoons at night to sleep like a baby. You can also take it throughout the day to ease stresses. Enjoy those nap times.
* Decorate in Blue - It can however bring a cooling and relaxing sensation to living rooms, esp in the North, East, and Southeast sectors of the home. Beach themed decor can really transform any space into a seaside retreat. Simply get creative with ocean curtains, water fountains, and/or ocean soundtracks.
* 2nd Hand Travel - You don't have to leave the comforts of home in order to travel. You can always find someone who has been there and done that around the World. Check out fun locations via travel blogs, vlogs, and tripadvisor. Order your own room service via your favorite local spots as you "cruise" along.
* Local Travel - Staycations at a local resort and/or luxury vacation rental can mentally take you away from your daily surroundings, esp during the off seasons. It's a great way to travel if you're not in the mood to board a long distance plane, train, and/or car. There's always Fall for that. ;)
Why are you always so happy? Why are you always laughing? What's so funny? Blah blah blah. I've heard it all throughout my life from those who don't get it and those who want more of it! ;)
We all have days when we aren't always in the mood to smile or laugh though. Those are the days that you can easily shift with a few happiness tips...
*SMILE - Even if you're not in the mood, Just Do It! haha Smiling for 30 seconds releases your happy chemicals. Try it out! :)
*LAUGH - Everyone has something that makes them laugh every single time. You can even start thinking about it right now. Laughing for atleast 15 minutes will instantly change your mood!
*ORGANIZE - Worry keeps a lot of people unhappy. A decluttered and organized life can calm you down. Try delegating tasks, writing out your monthly To Do list on yellow paper with blue pens (memory retention), and creating a morning or nightly routine (meals, clothing, skincare, etc).
*SHORT HAIR - Short hairstyles are definitely subjective. Any woman who has kept her hair at shoulder length or shorter has felt the instant stress relief! Allow your hair's "dead energy" to go every month and/or season.
*EXERCISE - Athletic kids and adults can all attest to the happiness that comes from a workout session, esp if you're doing something active like martial arts, boxing, etc. Tai chi, Yoga, Belly dancing, Hula, etc are also great when you want more zen.
*CREATIVITY - Art in all of its forms can bring you happiness. Try playing an instrument, dancing to a good beat, and doodling with some pencils or paints.
*FOOD - Food makes a lot of people happy. The happiest meals will come in a rainbow of colors. Supplements like magnesium, omega 3 krill oil or fish oil, and vitamin D can also benefit you. All of these supplements will calm your nerves, keep your skin and heart healthy, and take care of your body's Vit D sunshine needs. Potassium is another great mineral to get into your system. Many people are deficient. Enjoy more salmon, sweet potatoes, bananas, avocados, spinach, etc.
*ANIMALS - Animals make a lot of people happy. Volunteer at an animal shelter, rescue a pet that fits your lifestyle, become a pet sitter, visit a dog park, and/or simply enjoy some cute animal videos.
*MUSIC - Music is probably one of the greatest "happy pills" to take in life. Turn on your favorite BOPS. If you're really in the mood to chill, try some Smooth Jazz! Nothing says relaxation better than instrumentals. :)
If you're headed out on a spiritual adventure, there are a few Zen tips that you may want to consider beforehand...
1. Trust Your Gut - Most people know where they'd like to visit around the World. This can be due to past lives and/or present life interests. One trick that you can use is to place an image of a map under your pillow. Literally sleeping on it can bring in intuitive dreams. This will give you an idea of locations that are best suited for your current energy needs.
2. Stick to the Universal 3s - The Universe vibrates in 3s. Take note of the Top 3 countries, states, cities, etc that you wish to visit. You can even take note of the Top 3 landmarks, restaurants, hiking trails, hotels, etc that you wish to visit as well. This can help you to organize your travels without getting overwhelmed. You can even plan a 3 month trip out with 3 week stays in each spot.
3. Stay at Zen Hotels, Rentals, etc - Look for minimalist locations that pride themselves in relaxation. Japantown in San Fran for example is a Japanese escape from the rest of the city. A lot of cities and countries often have zen spots for you to choose from.
4. Incense & Salts - Incense is a great way to smudge your new locations, souvenirs, etc. Everything holds energy. It's personally how women and men mark their territory in dating relationships. They buy you stuff. lol Take some incense sticks with you to give your aura and your possessions a once over. Holding things in your hands before purchasing them can often give you an intuitive sense as well. This is a form of psychometry (feeling out an object's energy). Less is generally more though. Consider if you're actually going to put any souvenir to use.
Epsom bath salts provide your aura with an auric cleanse after a long day of hiking and/or relaxing. You'll also get a healthy dose of relaxing magnesium.
5. Food Options - High vibration foods will keep you feeling energized and less weighed down during your travels. Gather up some fruits and veggie meals via grocery store stops, grocery store delivery services, and/or room service. Discover what's available beforehand to save you time.
6. All Inclusive - Sometimes it's best to just go with an all inclusive resort that does everything for you. These spa resort retreats can really put your mind at ease if you're not into planning activities, meals, etc beforehand.
Happy Zen Travels!
Discover how colors influence your chakras (the body's energy centers) and your overall wellbeing. Work with the colors through food and color visualizations to stimulate and balance your system.
Purple - Purple is a spiritual, creative, and extravagant color. It's a royal color that can be used to boost our self esteem and relax our minds. Purple is associated with your spiritual crown chakra.
Blue - Blue is a peaceful, relaxing, and cooling color. It's a trusting color that can open communications. Indigo and Blue are associated with your sixth sensory third eye chakra and communicative throat chakra.
Green - Green is a relaxing, nurturing, and fertile color. It's a calming color that can relax just about anyone. It's a grounding color that can bring you inner peace. Green is associated with your loving heart chakra.
Yellow - Yellow is an energetic, intellectual, and cheerful color. It's a mental color that can assist in your memory retention, esp when combined with blue. Yellow is associated with your life force solar plexus chakra.
Orange - Orange is a happy, energetic, and social color. It's a stimulating color that can boost your creativity. Orange is associated with your sexual and creative sacral chakra.
Red - Red is a powerful, passionate, and aggressive color. It's a strong color that catches everyone's attention. Red is associated with your
grounded base chakra.