Sometimes people want to know what I'm thinking about random subject matters.
I'm ok with sharing my random thoughts. You may not agree with them though. A lot is based on my observations of how society is changing, as well as the things that have come up from years of working with clients.
I'll update at the bottom of each category as things come to me.
* The amount of time some spend with their "dating" partners is equivalent to taking a nap. Two hours really is how much time some people should spend with one another.
The napping partners episode from Friends sums it up. Joey and Ross knew what was up.
* The younger generations of men are taking on more domestic roles. The World is also becoming more convenient with 3rd party assistance (delivery, personal assistants, etc).
Three may be a crowd in a living situation, but it's becoming a helpful way of living in a modern two person partnership...even if it's just the handy friend that a couple calls up because he still owns a car and a toolbox.
* Birth rates are dropping all around the World. Plants and pet adoptions are increasing. That's that.
* Love is Love so there is no reason to keep adding letters to LGBT. Your first name is fine.
If your name is complicated, a nickname will do.
* Trial marriages are a good way to go if couples want to get married. The Universe vibrates to 3s so every 3 years will be a checkpoint, esp for those first 3-6 years of marriage. You can still have a "wedding" aka party until you make it legal. You may be cool without the legalities though.
* Texting is best for scheduling with an A or B choice. This forces an answer. Keep communications face to face or over the phone for longer conversations.
* Digital nomads, freelancers, and the location independents are growing. The vacation rental market is still good to invest in, esp for women and young couples.
* Anyone who wants to befriend a Rooster sign, do make sure you come with equal talents and skills...or a willingness to learn. Even as a Rooster, I still find that I admire a ton of them, esp in the Kpop scene. This is why the chicken crossed the road!
* Education, Nutrition, and Basic Needs are all that people need to talk about to solve systematic issues in countries. The "react" before "act" mindsets are so strange. Stop fighting and start building up these foundations for one another. People are protesting the wrong way.
* Minimalism will never get old because you get rid of stuff when it gets "old". ;)
* Autotune and EDM is not how you make music.
* "Adopting" adorable Kpop Generation Z kids is like adopting a talented child for free.
You'll always be entertained. Some can really sing!
* Vegetable and fruit powders are a potent way to get in your nutrients.
You can also get artistic with colorful food creations.
Collagen powder is great as well.
* Every woman wants to feel and look pretty...men too! I'll never understand why some want to look like poisonous spiders or snakes out in nature. Attention? Warnings?
Alien & Spirit Body Attachments? Possibly.
Consider beauty powders that mix well in water for beauty from the inside out.
Save the rest of the "scares" for Halloween. Even then it's worrisome.
* Leggings and PJ pants will always be the solution to feeling "lighter" in your mind and body. Welcome them both into your wardrobe! hehe
Sagittarius Rooster with Over 20 Years Expertise in Metaphysics.