As much as couples need a little spontaneity every now and then, routines really do keep relationships "sane". This can also apply to the relationship with yourself!
Here are some things to take into consideration...
* Your Biorhythms (energy patterns) - Knowing you and your partner's high and low days can save you a lot of time on the "mood swings". You can check them HERE.
* Your PMS days - Men have these days too! This is a prime time for taking your partner out to eat, out to drink, and/or bringing it all in to them. You think most Mukbangs happen around this time? Try to keep the majority of the foods that you consume in the low sugar and low salt range IF you can. Otherwise you'll both have to deal with cramps and/or crampy moods later!
* Your Birthdays - This is just in case you forget. You may want to write down the age that you or your partner will be. I stopped doing the math and caring after age 35. You're as old as you look and feel in my opinion. You may want to include other special occasions if they are important to you.
* Spa Days - Self care days should always be marked down to remind yourself to Chillax.
Enjoy some time off to enjoy a little pampering.
* Date Nights - Date nights should be scheduled based on mutual moods and mutual interests.
It's good to plan atleast 3 to 6 days in advance to avoid "cancellation highs".
Fellow Millennials love cancelling plans that they never wanted to do in the first place.
You may want to plan further in advance for travel plans, concerts, etc though.
* Errand Days - These are great to mark for grocery deliveries, package deliveries, and/or errands that you actually run.
Frugal couples know when the best sale days are for just about everything.
Mid week errands are often low on the crowds. They can also be good travel and sightseeing days, esp during overcast days.
* Adulting Days - These are days to handle your foundations (health, career, finances, home, etc). Solid foundations = Solid relations.
* Pet Care - Animals need routines as well. Your fur babies will appreciate it.
Ex: My little hamster in spirit always knew when it was play time. He was taken out of his cage to run around in a supervised area at exactly 7 pm. Hamsters are active during the evening vs day. Make sure to learn about your pet's biological nature. This routine kept him from escaping his cage like Houdini. Even if the clock went 5 minutes past that time, he would look at me like "What's up Denise? Are we going to do this or what?" That's how his personality sounded in my head. lol
Some animals (Ex: dogs) like having a job to do as well. Give them a little backpack to carry with their own water, snacks, etc during walks. You can also take your cat(s) out on a leash. They actually do like the outdoors! Stray cats in Asia are chilling at the parks and seaside all of the time. :)
Compatibility is based on many different factors. You can keep it simple by trusting your instincts or analyze the hell out of it. I do a little bit of both. ;)
All relationships are just mirrors at the end of the day. They reflect the qualities that we need to bring up within and/or release. All relationships are about personal growth.
Here are some fun ways to determine your compatibility with people (friends, family, lovers, etc).
* Mutual Interests and Values – This is pretty straightforward. Having mutual interests and values allows for easier communications and quality time. If you don’t know what your interests are, think back to your childhood. What did you enjoy?
* Biorhythm Compatibility (energy rhythms) – Your Physical (energy levels), Emotional (moods), and Intellectual (comprehension) levels are calculated with your birthdate.
Example: Someone with the same month, day, and year of birth will always be 100% matched on all levels. You both would be energetic at the same times, in positive moods at the same times, and chatty at the same times.
* Western Zodiac Signs – Your best zodiac matches can be based on the same element and/or element cycles.
Example: Fire Signs (Sagittarius, Aries, Leo), Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn), Air Signs (Libra, Gemini, Aquarius), Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
Example: Element Cycles (Air Signs fuel Fire Signs to make them more passionate (good or bad)
* Chinese Zodiac Signs – Your best animal matches for love are great for friendships and/or romantic relationships. You can befriend any animal in the zodiac though to learn from.
* Face Reading Features – People are generally attracted to people that look like them. I’m not talking about race though. I’ve seen some adorable interracial couples (Blasians, etc) that share many of the same facial features (rounded faces (nurturing), upward eyes (optimistic), full lips (outspoken), widow’s peaks (androgynous), dimples (great sense of humor), etc).
You would think they were twins! It's not unusual though. Some women have given birth to two separate races of twins, different sexes of twins, etc. Homogeneous is a myth. Ah Science! ;)
* First Name Vowel – The first vowel is the “Soul Vowel”. It describes how someone is at the soul level, especially in their vocal communication styles!
Example: A, O (likes to get to the point in vocal conversations), E,I,U (likes to shoot the breeze and build rapport in vocal conversations).
Now you can see all the ways to determine compatibility.
It’s why people from all walks of life can get along in the World. Just find out what you have in common with people vs. what you don’t. That’s how to live your life in general.
Stay positive everyone! :)