Compatibility is based on many different factors. You can keep it simple by trusting your instincts or analyze the hell out of it. I do a little bit of both. ;)
All relationships are just mirrors at the end of the day. They reflect the qualities that we need to bring up within and/or release. All relationships are about personal growth.
Here are some fun ways to determine your compatibility with people (friends, family, lovers, etc).
* Mutual Interests and Values – This is pretty straightforward. Having mutual interests and values allows for easier communications and quality time. If you don’t know what your interests are, think back to your childhood. What did you enjoy?
* Biorhythm Compatibility (energy rhythms) – Your Physical (energy levels), Emotional (moods), and Intellectual (comprehension) levels are calculated with your birthdate.
Example: Someone with the same month, day, and year of birth will always be 100% matched on all levels. You both would be energetic at the same times, in positive moods at the same times, and chatty at the same times.
* Western Zodiac Signs – Your best zodiac matches can be based on the same element and/or element cycles.
Example: Fire Signs (Sagittarius, Aries, Leo), Earth Signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn), Air Signs (Libra, Gemini, Aquarius), Water Signs (Pisces, Cancer, Scorpio)
Example: Element Cycles (Air Signs fuel Fire Signs to make them more passionate (good or bad)
* Chinese Zodiac Signs – Your best animal matches for love are great for friendships and/or romantic relationships. You can befriend any animal in the zodiac though to learn from.
* Face Reading Features – People are generally attracted to people that look like them. I’m not talking about race though. I’ve seen some adorable interracial couples (Blasians, etc) that share many of the same facial features (rounded faces (nurturing), upward eyes (optimistic), full lips (outspoken), widow’s peaks (androgynous), dimples (great sense of humor), etc).
You would think they were twins! It's not unusual though. Some women have given birth to two separate races of twins, different sexes of twins, etc. Homogeneous is a myth. Ah Science! ;)
* First Name Vowel – The first vowel is the “Soul Vowel”. It describes how someone is at the soul level, especially in their vocal communication styles!
Example: A, O (likes to get to the point in vocal conversations), E,I,U (likes to shoot the breeze and build rapport in vocal conversations).
Now you can see all the ways to determine compatibility.
It’s why people from all walks of life can get along in the World. Just find out what you have in common with people vs. what you don’t. That’s how to live your life in general.
Stay positive everyone! :)